[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Friends dont like me anymore

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: adviceforpepe.jpg (46KB, 652x522px) Image search: [Google]
adviceforpepe.jpg
46KB, 652x522px
So it all started yesterday when my friends were chilling together yesterday but i wasnt invited so i didnt come to the house too. I thought that it was because I didnt realy deliver anything much to the group of friends i have. Like they didnt need me or something, so i invited them to go to watch a move next weekend and they all were like nah i dont feel like it so i was like okay but didnt realy think to much of it until someone offered to go to a movie in the global chat of our school and they were like yea cool idea etc. What could i possibly have done wrong and what is a way to fix it??
>>
>>18138308

tell them you dont like being left out. be assertive
>>
>>18138354
So i should directly say why are you leaving me out so they have no choice but telling the truth.
>>
>>18138308

unfortunately people just get tired of other people. some of us have tiring personalities. i had the same issue with my friend group last year, so i just stopped hanging out with them and made some new friends.
>>
>>18138365

be direct & honest
>>
>>18138308
Going through the same thing anon, friends just don't want me around anymore. Suppose you have to try and make new friends if you can, not much else to do
>>
>>18138383
>>18138381
>>18138366
Okay tx for all the advice :) I think that i will do just one more test like inviting them to something just to see if i am not overthinking and when they say no again i am going to express all my feelings and move on.
>>
>>18138354
Yeah dude that'll totally work and make them want to invite OP out!
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.