[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Agnostic wants to date a devout Catholic, should I do it?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: 1467876562434.jpg (128KB, 735x570px) Image search: [Google]
1467876562434.jpg
128KB, 735x570px
As the title said I am an agnostic (raised protestant) and i was contemplating if i should go out with a Catholic. She's pretty cool, we hanged out and all that and she is pretty liberal on most issues (Pro Gay Marriage, Trans Rights) but believes using condoms is a form of abortion. Ya, so i know my dick will be dry as hell but i genuinely care about enough to put my dick aside for her but then again i don't know how much I can take about the whole catholicism thing, any advice?
>>
>>18138245
I'm a Jew married to a Catholic girl. She goes her way religiously and I go mine. Sometimes we visit each other's. Not a single problem.
>>
File: cathofu.png (50KB, 417x500px) Image search: [Google]
cathofu.png
50KB, 417x500px
>>18138245
>willing to fornicate but not use condoms
nigga wut
>>
>>18138245
prepare to have a lot of kids.
i respect that about Catholics. they go the distance for their beliefs.
at least you know you could trust her if she is willing to go that far.
>>
i fucking hate agnostics
>GOD DOESNT EXIST SHOW ME PROOF but i'm spiritual

fucking weak ass retards
>>
>>18138245

no point in dating a girl if you arent fucking her. life lesson, son
>>
>>18138251
I'm hoping this will be the case, my anxiety goes up every time I want to talk to her about religion and in my head it plays like "You believe in God off of a technicality anon, I'm done with you forever" i know it's insecure but still feels like it will rather go alright-ish or down hill
>>
>>18138339
wrong. some people care more about family and their future and getting their dick wet in slut pussy.
>>
>>18138332
For me the only reason I can't say God doesn't exist is because I was never shown proof otherwise, i am not at all spiritual but open minded

I should of figured it turn into a Religion vs Atheist Thread

>>18138317
None of it makes any sense

>>18138339
One part of me believes that i can turn her away from her religion (i mean she's obviously picking and choosing what to believe) that or a quick marriage
>>
>>18138339
if you just want to fuck thots why even date at all
>>
>>18138339
Though the problem wasn't really sex, I already knew as soon as she said she was Catholic when we first really met that I was probably going to wait maybe 1-2 years of sexless nights, for me i just don't know if the gap between us having different religious ideology was enough to work or not
>>
>>18138416
>having different religious ideology
you are pretty shallow person if thats a deal breaker.
really it doesn't matter at all.
>>
>>18138416
bro this chick might be catholic but following shit without questioning it means that she's not logical, rational, or reasonable

also you better make damn well sure that you want to marry her before you waste 1-2 years of your life with her just to find out that shes awful in bed and you've been getting cockblocked by her dumb cult mentality

it's 2017, there's a bunch of modern thinking girls out there
>>
>>18138437
>there's a bunch of whores out there

FTFY

some people care about tradition. its not all about believing Jesus was magic. you really have a narrow view of religion.

i am a devout atheist
>>
>>18138611
whatever man, you're choosing to stick your dick in crazy
>>
>>18138626
your a dolt. catholic = crazy? haha. have you even met a catholic woman? or any women?
>>
>>18138639
>catholic women aren't a problem
>except its causing such a massive barrier to me dating her that I need to go ask for advice about it on 4chan because she's actively making it into a huge bump in the road with our potential relationship
lol okay f am let me know how that works out for you
>>
>>18138656
works out fine, actually.
people are more than their existential beliefs you shallow idiot
>>
>>18138665
would you date a muslim?
>>
>>18138679
yes.
like i said i am hard core atheist and i would entertain none of her dogma, personally. but i would not judge her for her beliefs.
for some people twhat they believe, their worldview, has more value than just being true in an entirety objective sense.
life is hard, most people go through it having a hard time.
i don't blame anyone for believing something if it makes their life better, i won't assume their reasons are stupid or bad.
at least with a religious woman you know her values and you know she probably takes them seriously.
>>
>>18138426
its one thing if you are dating a mild unitarian chick but a devout catholic and a athiest will have some big worldview clashes like >>18138437
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.