[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

At least tell me there's no salvation

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: broken-heart.png (50KB, 256x256px) Image search: [Google]
broken-heart.png
50KB, 256x256px
I fucked up so hard with this girl. I feel terrible. She said me she doesn't want to talk to me anymore. Unfriended me from Facebook.

I've already sent her messages, letter, apologizing, saying "okay, goodbye, I still love you", asking second chances.

I'm just fucking and fucking it more. I just sent her a letter asking for a "second chance, but keeping in mind that it might be hard now". Probably she has read it already since she hasn't blocked me on WhatsApp. I won't talk to her again at this moment, days. I know I shouldn't. My mind is a mess now.

Is there any salvation? Should I just accept I fucked up? This shit is hard.
>>
it is better to let it go. she is not the only one for you but it is hard to understand this fact for the time being. i suggest you not to get desperate and try to keep your mind busy by doing some activities such as swimming, running etc.. you will be able to cover up withing 2-3 weeks. good luck!
>>
Hey dude from last night,
Yes you have fucked up, and yes you should just give up on it. The more and more you message her the more likely she's going to turn around and get a restraining order on you.

Tbh, it sounds like you need therapy before you go back into the dating pool again.
>>
>>18138191

you dont actually love her. you are being creepy. drop her and move on. sounds cliche but its correct.
>>
>>18138191
you stupid beta cuck
just neck yourself already
>>
>>18138318
>>18138320
>>18138324

Well fuck, thanks. I needed this. I'm feeling better now.
>>
>>18138261

Thanks. Yes I know. I'll do it.
>>
>>18138337
>no pls bb goodbye i love you pls respond stay with me just give me a second chance waaahh im sorry i want to marry you

could you literally be ANY more pathetic than that?

I can't think of a single way for your response to that situation to get any cringier except maybe showing up at her house.

you completely spaghettied you stupid autist
>>
>>18138337
at this point, you should be worrying about your salvation for the next 3 relationships in the future that you're going to ruin because you're such a little awkward pussy
>>
>>18138350

Well I wrote formally, but yeah fuck it.
>>
>>18138406
no
that doesn't make it better
you're a retard
>>
>>18138406
>>18138337
What did you do to fuck up hard in the first place Anon?
>>
>>18138528

It is a loong story. But in brief, we both agreed to finish the relationship, though she still talked to me in a "very special way". That confused me a lot. So I told her in the most friendly way that it doesn't matter if she wanted to share any new relationship with me or in general (posting it online or stuff), based on some strange behaviour from her (like using a photo of her and her "new dude", but then immediately taking it down). I thought she was hiding it from me (this is where I fucked up), and told her that.

Like I said, I would be friends with her. I already sent apologizes and stuff. Not talking to her anytime soon, though, I know.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.