[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Girlfriend didn't text where she was

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: 1378866182432.jpg (66KB, 612x605px) Image search: [Google]
1378866182432.jpg
66KB, 612x605px
Guys and gals. I need to know if I'm overreacting.

So my girlfriend got back from Rome Thursday night (I live in the U.S.) and I was thinking of stopping by and saying hi to her Friday night after work (of course I didn't tell her since I wanted it to be a surprise). It being St. Patrick's Day however meant her friends had already invited her out for drinks.

I was okay with that as they started the festivities early around 3:30 and i figured I would be able to see her when she got home. Around 8:00 pm she even texted me that she drank too much and was ready to go and take an uber. I even helpfully provided a promo code for her to uset. I assumed she would be on her way back then.

She didn't tell me she got home until 1:00 am. When I asked what she was doing for 5 hours she said they had to drop off another friend who drank too much and kept partying in the rowdy part of town. She assured me she stopped drinking when she texted me and that she had fun sober.

I guess my question is multifaceted. Am I overthinking what she was doing or why she didn't text where she was? She didn't even snapchat anything in that timeframe which she tends to do a lot. I kind of believe her when she says they were still partying since she runs with a very extroverted crowd. But at the same time I feel like she should have at least told me what was up ESPECIALLY if she was sober enough to do so. Am I wrong to worry about it? It's bothering me to the point that I'm not that excited to see her today.

Pic related, I guess?
>>
>drank too much

You definitely got cucked.
>>
>>18138188
Assuming I did, how should I approach this without evidence?
>>
>>18138200
I don't know you or your relationship but I'd never date a girl that goes out and gets drunk as fuck.
>>
>>18138182
You're looking at this from the wrong angle. There's pretty much 0 chance you'll ever know if she cucks you unless she reallyyy fucks up and leaves evidence in plain view.

You have to decide in a relationship if you totally trust them. The reality is she can cuck you at any point at time any day of the week youre not physically next to you. How would you know if she skipped work to blow Chad Thundercock in the parking lot? You wouldn't.

If in this scenario you do trust her not to cheat, i'd be more concerned over the fact she wasn't making you a priority after being out of the country, didnt invite you out, or meet up with you after hanging with her friends if she already committed to her friends.

Seems more like you take this relationship more seriously than she does, which isn't the end of the world, we dont know how long you've been together/how serious etc., but something to give some thought, especially if you find yourself in this scenario fairly often.
>>
>>18138182
swing the hammer back on her, don't hang out with her today and don't text her
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.