[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Partys/Clubs

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

File: 1459196118380.jpg (160KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1459196118380.jpg
160KB, 1920x1080px
Hey /adv/ wallflower here can any partypeople help me with this?

So i have 2 questions.
1. How does one start enjoying partys/clubs?
2. What exactly do people do to be likeable in these situations?
>>
>>18138112
>How does one start enjoying partys/clubs?
drugs or booze

>What exactly do people do to be likeable in these situations?
most lame people are cool when they are high and happy. they don't have to try and couldn't anyway cause they are fucked up.
>>
Drink until you don't give a shit. Make sure you're in the mood.
WHATEVER YOU DO, DANCE. STANDING STILL ISN'T AN OPTION.
leave as soon as you start to sober up or drink more.
If you have a moment of clarity, get a drink.
>>
>>18138410
>If you have a moment of clarity, get a drink.
thats just good advice in general
>>
>>18138135
>>18138410
sounds good any advice on getting in the mood
>>
>>18138464
yeah, one sure fire way is to do drugs or get drunk. lol.
really everything happens by itself when you get intoxicated. try molly at a rave where people are going a lot of drugs.
if you don't know shit about anything then look up local venues that have electronic music playing, go to a show and if people are fucked up on drugs ask someone who looks fuckup up if they can "help you out" and go from there.
booze doesn't do it for everyone, i can't really party on booze im just a retard when im drunk.
>>
>>18138474
oh yeah and do research on drugs before you do them. like molly know how much to take and what bad things might happen so you don't freak out when they happen.
>>
File: 1488731804006.jpg (132KB, 1680x1050px) Image search: [Google]
1488731804006.jpg
132KB, 1680x1050px
>>18138474
yeah booze has the same effect for me gets me depressed more than anything

i actuallly have had some experience with molly.
that said i swore it on the life of my mother to never take it (after my 5th time or so) again when she was having mental breakdowns and had a heart attack.

So cocaine right?
>>
>>18138556
was around that time too that i stopped going out with 17.
almost 19 now
>>
>>18138556
don't do drugs if you live with your parents respect their rules you are still their CHILD if you live at home.

that being said coke will give you more problems than molly, not less.
if your mother even knew you were using molly you probably not doin it right.
>>
>>18138583
you are probably right but the thing is she didnt she always pretends to know it all but knows close to nothing in the end

she guessed it because at that time i smoked some weed (that she knew) and automatically assumed i did harder stuff because apperantly i was "addicted" typical overthinking of parents
so i stopped smoking and swore to never do mdma/molly ever (again)
>>
>>18138620
maybe i just need to find a way to make the alcohol more enjoyable
>>
>>18138624
your 19 maybe you should move out so you can do drugs if thats what you want.
have some fun, don't go insane with it but no harm in partying a little bit when your young.
don't burned your parents with that though.
>>
>>18138112
>parties
Get drunk (I like getting crossfaded personally).
>clubs
I don't know.
People don't do anything to be likeable at parties. In fact at parties you should make sure you're not unlikeable, common cases like you being too sober or too wasted.
Though you can get pretty fucking wasted and people will think you're fun, at least until you puke or pass out.
>>
>>18138634
>your 19 maybe you should move out so you can do drugs if thats what you want.
not like i want that its just that i want to have fun at a party and meeting people because nobody likes the shy wallflower.

anyway cant move out at the moment because mom cant pay the house alone and im curently finishing my mechanical engineer apprenticeship
>>
>>18138712
>2
thats ture but i dont want to be the too drunk to function funny guy in a group if that makes sense
>>
>>18138810
well maybe your just not the type to party, my friend. there is no shame in that.
there are plenty of other ways to get your kicks.
>>
>>18138112
>what do i do yo start enjoying...

You dont. If its not for you its not for you.

>what do people do to be likeable

Be retards basically. No judgement, i dont mind people liking this shit, ive enjoyed it, and many smart respectable people enjoy it. But its a place to cut loose and be a retard. Thats what its for and thats what people want to see/be there. If you cant get swept up in the silliness, you cant operate there.

Any retard will do but a social retard.
>>
>>18138112
>1. How does one start enjoying partys/clubs?
Be a teenager.

Going to parties or clubs after your twenties is fucking pathetic.

>>18138410
>WHATEVER YOU DO, DANCE. STANDING STILL ISN'T AN OPTION.
You've never been to a goth club. Most people are stand still. And I am glad they do so.
>>
>>18138410
This might be overdoing it. If you're just a drunken slobbering retard all the time you won't remember shit and people will avoid you
>>
>>18138833
>Going to parties or clubs after your twenties is fucking pathetic.
not really its just a different scene.
rave scene/dj scene.
its cool that you don't "get" it but lots of people go to clubs and they are not all pathetic, lol.
>>
>>18138825
thanks but that makes me kind of an outcast with 19 here where i live

>there are plenty of other ways to get your kicks.
any suggestions?
>>
>>18138112
M D M A
D
M
A
>>
>>18138903
try new things if you don't know. your 19. instead of trying to be like everyone else you should be trying to find out who YOU like to be.
>>
>>18138817
Yeah, but you don't want to be shy and too sober.
>>
>>18138936
ok i mean thinking of it maybe i could play pool with a friend in a bar for starters, that could work.

thanks for the help
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.