[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

a girl is ignoring me, but i dont knwo how i done fucced up. what do?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: cover.jpg (89KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
cover.jpg
89KB, 720x960px
>>
You move on and keep circulating. Don't waste your time, reflect on what you did wrong, then move on.
>>
well without information, we cant tell you, why she is ignoring you and you have no chance at getting better.

Default advice is, go look for another girl.
>>
If she's ignoring you, don't pursue. She's probably got a list of other dudes trying to hit and she's talking to them instead. Move on.
>>
oh it not like that. shes just a girl in my class and when ever i try talking to her she just gives a disgusted face and then pretends im not there and talks to other people. it feels shitty and makes me doubt myself as being nice guy. but ima circulate now like >18137657 said. thanks
>>
>>18137682
Are you black?
Is she assuming that you're a black guy that degrades women and treats them like objects?
Seems to be the case
>>
>>18137689
we both asian
>>
>>18137722
Are you unsightly? I'm trying to understand why she would give you a disgusted face without actually getting to know you. Is she out of your league? Maybe you give off a creepy vibe
>>
>>18137729
i dont think me being ugly is the problem coz we used to be normal before but now it seems she just hates me. idk if im just wasting my time
>>
>>18137732
That just screams foul play. I wouldn't doubt someone lied to her about you or your intentions.
Stop her after class, ask her if she has a minute and ask if something's wrong, you're confused because she doesn't talk to you anymore and if something happened
>>
>>18137753
i tried talking to her on the bus but that didnt work. its so weird coz one of her friends that ive never met called out my name when i saw her. its fustrating
>>
>>18137865
Yeah definitely sounds like spreading rumors.
>>
>>18137871
i guess its time to just forget her and not give her the pleasure. amirite lads?
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.