[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Friend's snoring is making me resent her

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: image.png (361KB, 858x725px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
361KB, 858x725px
I'm sharing a hotel room with a friend on vacation right now, and she snores like a fucking nuclear explosion, choking and sputtering and making weird ass noises all night.

I've "slept" like 3 hours a night, and she outright refuses to sleep on her side to try to make things a little better. Plus, she keeps making comments about how tired she is, and when I try to explain how good she has it (sleeping like 8-10 hours a night), she'll complain I got up once during the night to pee or something.

It's making me want to punch her in the face, and is straining our friendship at the moment. How do I not lose my shit in her? Also, earplugs don't work. This is that deep, rattling kind of sound that goes right through them.
>>
>>18137574
Smoother her with a pillow the night before your flight back home.
>>
Stop being passive aggressive and bring it up to her. Passive aggressiveness solves nothing and only feeds problems. She might not even realize she snores.
>>
>>18137583

Sorry, by explaining to her "you don't know how good you have it," it means I'm saying, "you don't understand that you're actually sleeping and your snoring is keeping me awake all night, we need to fix this," and she shrugs it off.
>>
>>18137586
Well fuck her then why do you consider this person your friend?
The first thing I would do if I were her is apologize and try to make your life easier if I can.
>>
>>18137587

I never knew she'd be like this in a shared room.

She's otherwise a nice chick.
>>
>>18137574
Sleep earlier than her, if you're a light sleeper drink until you black out.
>>
>>18137593

Unfortunately I can't. We're here to see friends that we only get to see every couple of years, and so there's stuff planned into the night. She tires out naturally easier than I do, so she's super excited to pass out as soon as I'm back to the room.
>>
>>18137574
Not much you can do except wear ear plugs AND have a couple drinks so you fall into a slumber

My roomate used to do this. I'd literally throw shoes and boots between the rooms just to get him to stop

also, this friend has apnea. should really go get diagnosed because it will shorten their lifespan considerably over the years
>>
Lithium Orotate, Rimadyl, Unisom, Zzzquil, Melatonin, Mirtazapine
Don't get addicted.
>>
>>18137574
She's fat, isn't she?

>>18137580
>>
>>18137694

She is.
>>
>>18137730
Yeah, people who are overweight tend to have snoring problems.

Is it not possible to get a separate room? As in, either she does something about it, or you're both paying for your rooms separately. It's worth it! Being sleep deprived and then trying to have fun is complete bullshit.
>>
Lol of course she'll be tired, she's not efficiently breathing. Next time it happens wake her up

Get her those breathe strips
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.