[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is she my gf?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_1043.jpg (123KB, 1239x1236px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1043.jpg
123KB, 1239x1236px
Hey 4chan,

I have been going for a walk with one girl for a few months. We kiss in the lips, she embraces me first. Assuming that she does not talk to other boys, is she my girlfriend?
>>
Why don't you just ask her dumbass
>>
Because she is kinda weird/special. I can't ask, it would like I am an idiot.
>>
No but much like marriage labels aren't necessary to have something special. You just have to trust she isn't doing this with other guys. With your trust and comfortability she can go one of two ways but there's no way of knowing. Just live with your "special" relationship for a while. Show that you can be happy with what you have.
>>
The point why I am stuck is that when we kissed in the lips for the first time, she said the following: "Friends don't do that". Meaning what? The next time she didn't say that, though.
>>
>>18137525
If I was you, I would just ask her jokingly just to make it less awkward.

However, judging by this >>18137539, you both are pretty much a "couple". I'm with this anon >>18137535, having a girlfriend is just a label. You're treating her as someone special in your life, and she's probably treats you as her special someone. Perhaps it would be better not to ask her that kind of question. Just be comfortable with what you have right now and make her comfortable as well.
>>
Still, how to interpret that phrase?

OP
>>
>>18137555
Just relax and don't rush things. Get to know eachother well first. Have a few life experiences. If it's obvious that she's pushing the subject of being in a relationship like mentioning other couples or mentioning doing couple like things all the time she may be trying to drop the hint. You need to find a perfect middle ground of showing that you're interested in being in a relationship but at the same time you aren't forcing it down her throat and making her feel uncomfortable.
>>
>>18137539
Omfg you idiot when a girl says "friends don't do that" you need to say "I want to be more than friends"
well at least you made your romantic interest known
>>
>>18137555
You like her. She likes you. You went out together. Boom.

Just don't think about it too much, whether you're dating her or not. You both like being in company so best to leave it like that. Be chill and comfortable.
>>
>>18137564
You know what, I take it back. Just to make sure, do this >>18137563
>>
I was scared to say anything because it was the first time and I didn't expect it lol. I just said something like "Yeah, they don't".
>>
OP, you can click the post number to quote, you know
>>
>>18137525
Dummie. The best part of relationships are the weird intimate moments where both of you look like idiots.

>so i was thinking, and i think i, you, are you, forget it, lets just kiss
>>
I am using a cell phone, so I can't click on the posts...
>>
>>18137585
What kind of phone you have. I just opened firefox mobile and yes, you can.
>>
>>18137588
Oh, sorry. I am able to do that.
>>
>>18137590
There you go
>>
>>18137563
>You: I want to be more than just friends
>Her: but I see you like a brother, anon
Good luck from there. Might as well say, "we can have incest then" and completely kill your chances
>>
>>18137680
She already kissed him, so incest it is
>>
>>18137686
Doesn't mean anything. There's a big difference from dating and being in a relationship.
>>
>>18137693
I didn't get you, to be completely honest.
>>
>>18137693
>Been going out for few months
>The girl kiss him first
>In the lips
>While saying "friends don't do that"
Yeah dude, she totally want him to be his big brother
>>
>>18137693
t. cuck
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.