[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

how to deal with this

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: 1485876841943.gif (51KB, 600x260px) Image search: [Google]
1485876841943.gif
51KB, 600x260px
from a significant other. saying that they're unavailable and seeing them talk to another guy who clearly likes them.
>>
Start looking for someone else. Once you find a decent replacement, dump the old one and move on. This is literally how women approach relationships... She's doing it to you right now.
>>
>>18137501
I've made it clear I want to leave and she always gets defensive and clingy so I don't. She even helped me recently with some work and now she's doing it again
>>
>>18137501
she has told me that she loves me & etc. only to be doing this...
>>
>>18137505
>saying that they're unavailable
She might actually be unavailable. No way to know for sure unless you stalk her, or something. However, I wouldn't suggest that. If its bugging you enough to even think about fallowing her around then you have bigger issues then relationships.
>seeing them talk to another guy who clearly likes them.
Ain't nothing can be done about that... Unless you adopt Islam and force her to wear a burka, or something... Other guys are going to talk to her. Just make sure she knows cheating will result in the termination of the relationship with no second chance, and then set her free to do as she pleases. Honestly, you should take it as a compliment. You have something other men want.
>>
>>18137505
Oh, and tell her you are out of money, or at the very least, money will be tight for the foreseeable future. She might be getting defensive and clingy because she doesn't want to lose her pay pig...

I don't know enough about the situation to say that this is the case, but who knows.
>>
>>18137528
fuck me please end me
>>
>>18137536
How about you end IT first?
If my girlfriend was talking to guys that obviously like her I would say "Hey, I understand that we both have friends but I think X wants more than that. I think you're giving him the wrong idea" and if she says something like "No he's not like that we're just friends" then give her a fucking ultimatum. You're not comfortable with her talking to someone that wants her so she shouldn't do it. If you were talking to someone that wanted your dick she would put a stop to that shit toot fucking sweet. It sounds like she's using you like you're an airport she has to wait at because of a layover.
>>
>>18137545
Either this or shorter "This isn't working out between us. See you around maybe"
>>
>>18137505
>I've made it clear I want to leave and she always gets defensive and clingy so I don't.
break up with her you beta cuck. ending a relationship doesn't require consent of both parties.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.