[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Partying/drinking

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: DSC0130-1_1080.jpg (197KB, 1080x723px) Image search: [Google]
DSC0130-1_1080.jpg
197KB, 1080x723px
Is it worthwhile, or is it an opiate for the masses, for people that have nothing better to engage themselves in? I do it occasionally and while it can be fun in the moment, I find that you pay a debt the following day with a hangover. I also don't feel like I bring much with me from the experience, nothing memorable about it.
>>
Drink water and you will never have a hangover again
>>
Drinking is only worth the few hours you can remember having a fucking great time. All that shit the next morning is just your certificate of having that fucking great time last night. Just eat some bacon, drink lots of water, you will be good by lunchtime. Tip: don't mix drinks if you want to seriously get fucked up. Just stay with 1 or 2 of the same drinks to feel smooth. You always can fuck yourself up whenever you want by drinking 1 shot at the very end. Have fun!
>>
>>18137454

Most of the best times of my life have been while partying. It's something about that youthful expression of freedom that really kicks in the endorphins for me.

If you do it right (eat before bed, drink water), you won't be hungover.
>>
>>18137454
Just know your fucking limit when drinking, slowly sip it, drink water and you should remember the party and not wake up with a hangover
>>
Most guys only care about partying if they can get laid. It's not worthwhile otherwise
>>
Partying can be fun. Few people really love it in general (as opposed to only liking specific settings, or needing to be in a specific mood) but it's a way to let loose and feel free.
For most of your life, you will go to bed around or before midnight. You will wake up between six and eight AM. You will likely wind up in a monogamous relationship, and let loose by drinking some beers or wine during the weekend.

Partying is a way to do the inane shit that you won't be able to as you age - because you don't fit in the same way anymore and because of responsibilities, but also because your body simply won't bounce back as well. Try drugs, hook up with random people, do spur of the moment shit. More often than not it's disappointing if you expect it to be the night of your life, but it's a way to act out not having to come home to anyone, being young and silly.
>>
>>18137454
>or is it an opiate for the masses
From this sentence alone I can tell that you need a drink
>>
Drink water. If you're drinking something with a high alcohol % (like, shots), drink in the very least as much water as you drink alcohol.
Eat something fatty like bacon or peanuts before you drink.
Eat something with sugar while you're drinking, or before you go to sleep.
Take a headache pill before you go to sleep.

Last one always prevents me from waking up with a headache for some reason. Other tips will make sure your hangover will last less than two hours, or prevent you from feeling hungover at all.
>>
>>18137454
if you actually believe people party because they want to fit in and not because it feels great you're a retard.

Lots of robots have anxiety issues so the idea of losing control through drinking is terrifying.
>>
I'm 24, is it too late for me?
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.