[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I peed in a cup

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: really.gif (2MB, 300x290px) Image search: [Google]
really.gif
2MB, 300x290px
>was really drunk last night
>was sleeping on couch
>peed in a cup
>it overfilled
>spilled some on the floor
>I tried to clean, bleh
>went to sleep
>people woke up in house
>smells like pee? I don't know, I can't tell. Own brand and all that.
>I think they are just being nice and not saying anything.
>wat.
people are too nice. OMG, just say it, I hate not talking about things!
>>
>Dumped into sink.
>I'm sure that smelled.
>no one is saying anything... British people are too nice!
>>
Bring it up. If they already know it's more of a social stigma for you to seem like you're trying to hide it away. If you bring it up and laugh about it, chances are they all will too.
A friend of mine got so fucked up on Four Loko and vodka he passed out and shit himself. We laughed about it. It doesn't get brought up and we don't think any less of him. If we did, we wouldn't really be friends now would we?
>>
>out of house all day
>get home
>go to washroom
>look in mirror
>huge white pimple growing on side of nose
>wasn't there in the morning before I left
>no idea how long it has been there for
>if someone just said something I could have popped it and nobody else would have to see it

At what point is it acceptable to be rude for pointing shit out like this if its for the persons own good?
>>
>>18137381
If I had something on my face all day and noone said anything I'd assume those people want me to look worse. There's a grey area for stuff like pimples, moles, warts etc because they assume you looked at yourself in the mirror getting ready and you saw it. They think you're hoping noone notices/brings it up. I
If it's ketchup or something then fuck them.
>>
No one has said anything, although there is the fact none of them are going near the living room. I messaged my original friend, the one I met these people through, and told him everything because, well, it was funny. No idea what will happen when I see him in about an hour, though. Hilarity may ensue, they may get angry, who knows? Either way, I guess I should have said something, but... oh well. I was too drunk, I literally remember just waking up to the feel of wet on my pyjamas and I was holding a glass to my cock, the rest just kind of happened. LOL.
>fak.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.