[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Whether or not to contact her

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: Screenshot_2017-03-08-14-57-33.png (2MB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-03-08-14-57-33.png
2MB, 1080x1920px
My sister apparently talked to her friend and she told my sister that my ex wanted to takea break for a while, but she didnt want to tell me, and when I got hurt she thought I was being an ass so she decided not to get back together.

I was really bitter, admittedly, but she dumped me and disappeared and then expected me to be okay with it? I still have feelings, but i don't want to drag on something if she doesn't. She contacted me on my birthday, so it makes me think she hasn't let go.

Thoughts?
>>
>>18137229
So many questions can be answered by putting yourself in their shoes. If you had feelings for someone, would you dump them and disappear?

Now to go back to your perspective. If, in the unlikely event that she still likes you, would you take someone back that disappears from your life and treats you like you're being treated now?
>>
>>18137229

Sounds like two desperate people trying to grasp at something that just isn't there. Move on. Contacting her will just open up old wounds.
>>
>>18137303
Well everyone keeps saying that she thinks i just hate her guts, but it's the opposite. How could i go from loving someone too being their friend?
>>
Sounds like a total fucking mess to me., with the fem being a little bit hypocritical
>>
Kinda sounds like she is immature or bipolar
>>
>>18137319

Well, naturally we had post breakup arguments. Because she seemed so apathetic about the whole thing and that really got to me, so I became a bit bitter and just didn't want to talk to her, but I don't know what she was expecting.

but because i responded negatively, she said screw it i guess. Even though she's kind of messed up for doing that in the first place.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.