[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I was really in love with that girl, but it turns out she is

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: 1459524064367.jpg (46KB, 437x501px) Image search: [Google]
1459524064367.jpg
46KB, 437x501px
I was really in love with that girl, but it turns out she is another trash whore who disguise herself as a sweet shy lady everyday...how do I get over it?
I didn't even get rejected or anything. Actually at that point I think of her only as a friend and I'm turned on anymore...

Did you ever get disapointed by a chick?
Are all girls in 2017 party whores or are there decently cute women who like to just chill in bars and study/work?

Opinions from both genders wanted.
>>
>>18137101

>I was really in love

no you werent, grow the fuck up
>>
there are billions of fish in the sea.
the end.
>>
>>18137104
How do you know?
>>
>>18137101
It doesn't matter how much it takes, you'll get over it with the needed time. Try to learn from your mistake and hopefully you won't stumble with the same rock anymore.

Try to keep yourself busy with everything you think it'll make your time pass by (I recommend some little exercising once in a while).

The most important thing: don't get that kind of shit interfere with your primary objectives (study/work).

That being said, I'll leave my shitty opinion here.
>In love
Found the problem.

Don't be retarded. Try to ignore love at all costs. It may sound autistic, but it's really helpful in the long term. This ain't Disney.
>>
>>18137101
All attractive girls are going to be party whores, why wouldn't they be?
>fuck any guy without consequence
>get taken to nice dinners for being you
>get taken to rad places and then get to sleep with a hot dude
The only reason an attractive girl stays with a man is because he has something that other guys can't give her. i.e. good looks, emotional stability, funny, knows cool places and events, good group of friends, etc.
As soon as she finds someone who can provide 2 of those you better believe she's going to go fuck them and leave the previous guys ass.
>>
Nah, you aint need you no dime, you need you a shiny nickle and change.

See, you find yourself a solid 7, not the best in the world, but decent enough, and you invest in her. You support her when she says she wants to get fit, you support her when she says she wants to go get an awesome carrer, you support her and tell her she's pretty even on days she's a 5 at best.

Cause one day, that Nickle and Change is gonna be worth more then that dime piece. that dime didn't work to get what she wants, so she's gonna lose it, but that 7 who became an 8 who became a 10, aint gonna stop, and bitches thrive off support, and soon you've got an amazing 11 for a gf and she won't leave you for every random fucker with a working cock.
>>
>>18137116
>didn't date her
>didn't connect with her
>you probably just oggled her from a distance while you "kind of" talked in class
>you jerked off to her facebook profile photos
>>
>>18137254
No I did talk with her a lot, we're actual friends.
I thought she was a nice girl but when I added her on facebook...

Still I don't call it stalking, just getting to know more.
>>
>>18137101
Chilling in bars is degenerate.
>>
>>18137259
Grow up, faggot. You still didnt date her and she likely sees you as a kid brother

Not even a brother. Probably as her friend's little cousin.

What exactly makes her a whore?
Don't embellish or spare details.
>>
>>18137200
Not everyone is a shitty person.
>>
>>18137259
You're not in love with her dumbass, you had a crush. Thinking a girl is hot and fun to talk to isn't what love is.
>>
>>18137259
i dont think you can say you're in love with a girl you havent gotten past the honeymoon stage of a relationship with
>>
>>18137263
I could date her if I wanted to.

Partying doesn't really make her a whore, it is the way she dresses and her attitude and said parties that expose her, which are in complete contradiction with how she is everyday.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.