[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm mean

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

File: lovr.jpg (30KB, 320x326px) Image search: [Google]
lovr.jpg
30KB, 320x326px
I'm an asshole who says asshole things. I've been aware that I do this and made conscious effort not to say anything mean for the last few years, but almost every day I slip up and be a dick. I don't know why I do this. I usually don't even think about the things I say, they just slide out. I'm sick of embarrassing myself and alienating people but I just don't understand why this happening. How do I stop?
>>
Everytime you slip up slap yourself in face while saying 'praise kek'

Should be cured in a week
>>
>>18137056
Continually question yourself. A lot. If you feel yourself about to say something, let a voice in your head ask you "Is this a nice thing to say?"

If you've said something already, you can at least learn a little more and by understanding the potential for emotional pain behind your words, you may wire yourself to avoid saying similar things in the future. Ask yourself often "Why did this hurt their feelings? Why am I doing this?" You should be challenging the thoughts that crop up which compel you to say these things, and soon it'll become second nature. The more you understand the problem, the better you can solve it, which is why the first step is to ask a lot of questions and understand YOURSELF. Look at your past, the type of person you are, all of it.
>>
File: 1396495989827.jpg (231KB, 1110x1388px) Image search: [Google]
1396495989827.jpg
231KB, 1110x1388px
dont be a simon dempsey.

you are a dick because you just are. there is only one way to stop
>you just stop
what will happen is karma catches up to you and is a dick to you.
>you get what you give and is multiplied back.
thats why you cant get further in your job because
>the toes you step on today maybe the ass you have to kiss tomorrow.
>hard to soar like eagle: when you are a turkey.
sinking in yet? your whole life has been a dick move.
>>
>>18137056
Stop and ask: are you the asshole, or are they?

a lot of this pussy shit they force us to just accept theses days is pure bullshit.

No, I don't have to accept that you a xir-gendered Airbender beta fagophile, that's fucking retarded John.

Ask yourself, if 1997 you would think you're a dick, and ask yourself if you really want to be truthful or protect the feelings of snowflakes.
>>
>>18137056
Take mushrooms and think about it and learn to accept. Also: have fun while on shrooms
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.