[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How to be submissive in bed but not a starfish?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

I don't think I "starfish" during sex with my bf but I'd like some tips just to improve anyways. To those of you who are completely submissive during sex, how do you stay active during it and not just lay there and take it? I am completely turned off by the idea of being in control or dominant sexually, and he likes to be the dominant one all the time as well. What do you guys do? And to people who like to take charge sexually, what do you like the person you're fucking to do?
>>
>>18137034
Need demo
You have cam?
>>
>>18137036
Of course...anonymous girls are ready for your cock...only 6.2 km away
>>
>>18137034

tell him you're happy to do whatever he wants and that he should instruct you.
>>
Trail & error

Keep trying new stuff be active
>>
>>18137034
Submission means letting him play at being in control. It doesn't mean being totally passive. Let him know when you're enjoying what he's doing to you.
>>
>>18137034
>submissive

Master, i am ready to serve your cock today
>get on knees
What do you wish me to do for you today?

The bad part is when he say
>just make me a sandwich bich and we will see later

To be submissive, you need dominant partner in right mood. And when you say
>I don't think I "starfish" during sex
chances are super high that you actually are starfish. But that is fine. At least you let your bf get off and show interest in improving yourself. That makes you better than 50% of your peers.

You know you can try to be submissive and active at the same time? It is all about what you do. But i fear you actually enjoy being passive and wait for your bf to surprize you. That is also cool, but what you lack in activity you have to be extra communicative later to compensate.

Tldr: tell your bf your feelings about starfish and set up sexy scenarios.
>>
- your hips regulate your pleasure and you want to have pleasure, so move those in the right direction for him to hit your G-Spot or whatever you like. This goes for all positions and all the time.
- move against him (same time, different direction) to pleasure him
-body contact is not always but often good, try to lean your body against his, don't do this if he is focused on cumming or making you cum (unless it helps you a lot)
- grab him, squeeze him, wrap yourself around him, maybe even dig your nails in his back, I personally like it, so ask him outside of sex.
>>
Sex is sex whether you two are doing a sub/dom thing or not. You should always be moving your hips while he thrusts. You can wrap your legs around him, etc. The play part mostly comes through in other ways.

If my bf instructs me not to touch him while we have sex then I squirm, apologize, beg, etc. When I get really into it I'll disobey him, scratch him, whatever, and then he'll have to punish me however it is he'd like (slapping, choking, spitting). When we're in missionary or doggy he likes to stop and make me do all the work, so obviously then I'll be doing a lot.

You should always be trying to keep up with his movements. Find other ways to interact, and of course he should be giving orders that you follow.
>>
>how do you stay active
how fucking lazy are you?
Does it not occur in your brain to move too?
It's like you don't want to take any responsibility for your own pleasure, so why do you even have sex?

full disclosure: my gf is 100% starfish every time we have sex and I hate it
she's so lazy half the time she just wants to turn over on her side in bed and do spooning sex, but she never bends forward enough for me to give my dick easy access, so I never do it anymore
>>
>>18137645
Pretty hot desu.
>>
>>18137034
submissive isn't "inactive"

do what makes him feel good, let him take the lead and follow what positions he want to do. If you're locked in a position where you can't grind or move tell him how good it feels at whatever level of dirty talk you feel comfortable
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.