[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw you got your brothers girlfriend pregnant How fucked am I?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1

File: Chael-Sonnen-3.jpg (29KB, 576x324px) Image search: [Google]
Chael-Sonnen-3.jpg
29KB, 576x324px
>tfw you got your brothers girlfriend pregnant

How fucked am I?
>>
Unless she aborts or miscarries:

Your brother is going to beat the shit out of you
He's going to dump the girlfriend and you're going to be paying child support to her
And your family is going to disown you and never talk to you again

and also any friends that hear about it will never talk to you again

>cucking your own brother
That is some sick shit right there man
>>
>>18136918
Half yo money fu jed dude.
>>
>>18136918
I'd recommend to have her abort. Make her come up with a good reason.

Then after the abortion.... A smooth while later. Tell her to break up with your brother or you'll tell her.

Then when you're 60 you can tell your brother and then at least lived a few decades before being murdered.
>>
push her down the stairs
>>
>>18137002
Kill her.
>>
>>18136918
All of this just to have a quick fuck.

It amazes me how people are willing to inflict pain on others just to have sex. You deserve your suffering.
>>
>>18136918

hes your brother, so its not like the baby will come out black and make him suspicious.
>>
lol m8 I wish you the best of luck

you'll need it
>>
>>18136918
What's going to happen? Unless someone squeals, you share enough genes that it seems unlikely anyone will notice.
>>
How can you even call him brother or look at yourself in the mirror?

>inb4 moralfag
>>
0/10 terrible human being

convince her to abort, tell him about the affair, apologize, blah blah blah this post wont actually affect your life in anyway whatsoever

>>18137098
theyre brothers because they share their sibling, and hes able to look at himself in the mirror due to something with light and eyes.

not rocket science desu
>>
>>18137184
>theyre brothers because they share their sibling

i meant to say, they're brothers because they share parents but im sure you were smart enough to know that Anon
>>
>>18137184

>theyre brothers because they share their sibling, and hes able to look at himself in the mirror due to something with light and eyes. not rocket science desu

Something about this makes me want to punch you in the face. Like not even anger but pure disgust at the thought of an adult talking like this or thinking it was a clever thing to respond with.
>>
>>18136918
Your genes are probably similar enough that he won't know it's not his. Both of you just keep quiet about it.
>>
>>18136918
If "you" got her pregnant, then "I" am not fucked at all.
>>
Don't tell her to abort straight out, let her make the decision but act like an idiot and say something along the lines of "What other options do we have at this point?.."
If she has the kid and she convinces your brother it's his he may try to convince her to abort it herself.
I've only hung out with my brothers' girlfriends and I couldn't bring myself to fuck them even when they begged.
You must have no moral fiber in your being.
>>
>>18136918
Make her fuck your brother and pretend the son is his. I mean, same genes right?
>>
>>18136918
Wow OP. I guess you and your brother weren't close at all. Family must not be important to you. Guess I'm glad for the relationships I have on my life.
>>
Does she have a sister OP? If so fuck her too, it'll then balance out and continue to bang her too. Get into a threesome with them both. Then he won't be mad, he'll probably want to buy you a beer.
>>
>>18137080
But...he IS black(ish)! And I'm white.
I know, I know, my momma ain't exactly going great upstairs, but goddamn it, I just don't know how to hide white from such a kid to such a couple.
>>
>>18136918
force her into having abortion, if she says no, time to make her disapear. its either your life or hers, buddy
>>
>>18138252
HAHAHA. but sometimes white women have white kids with mulatto people.
>>
>>18137204
kek this made me laugh

have a nice day anon
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.