[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

how do you deal with an intense attraction

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: 1465120498012.jpg (50KB, 500x590px) Image search: [Google]
1465120498012.jpg
50KB, 500x590px
For some reason I've become completely sexually infatuated with a guy I sit next to in one of my classes. He isn't particularly attractive (very average) and I find him slightly boring but for some reason I have an intense desire for him.
I have a hard time sleeping because I think about sex with them so intensely. This is completely new to me to be so infatuated and I'm not romantically/sexually inexperienced.
Should I pursue it or ignore it and hope it goes away? Has anyone ever had this happen to them before? Why is this happening to me?
>>
>>18136591
Pursue it if you don't have a boyfriend/girlfriend and if neither does he.
>>
>>18136591

Definitely pursue it. It's geniune chemistry.
It's one thing to think someone is nice to look at, it's another to be intensely drawn to someone on a primal level. His pheramones must be driving up your hormones.
I bet he would love to know all about how he makes you horny just by his presence.
>>
is there any way aside form directly asking to know if he feels the same way at all? I don't want to leap at him and scare him off. he seems somewhat shy
>>
This situation is exactly what I've hate myself for daring to imagine every day

Don't fuck this up, let him know how you feel
>>
>>18136591
Damn, you need to pound that booty. Ask him out tomorrow, Anon.
>>
>>18136602
>and if neither does he

Disregard this faggotry. Homewreck they home and fuck him in the butt.
>>
>>18136670

Ask him if he wants to hang out sometime after class, maybe see a show or some ither local activity. If he accepts he probably likes you. Shy guys have trouble making the first move but he likely won't accept unless hes interested in you
>>
>>18136705
Do this, but bring some lube and condoms so you can destroy his anus once you have him alone.
>>
all these butt comments. i hope hes not into strap ons
>>
>>18136737
you don't need a strap-on to enjoy OP's prime girlcock. Pound him senseless for us
>>
>>18136747
;-; i-i'll try, anon. thank you
>>
>>18136737

Best not to assume that just because some fag trolls are projecting their own personal fantasies. He might feel it too. Doesn't hurt to try. Since he's fairly average looking and shy he's definitely more likely to be open to female advances. Shy guys are the best. If you're lucky you can snag yourself the most loyal bf you've ever had.
Can't cheat on you if he's afraid to talk to other girls.
>>
>>18136760
wtf i'm gay now
>>
>>18136670
You don't need to leap at him, just ask him on a date or something.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.