[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you get laid in college?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: 1473897734914.jpg (71KB, 672x466px) Image search: [Google]
1473897734914.jpg
71KB, 672x466px
How do you get laid in college?
>>
>>18136426

Meet people, flirt, if both are game then fuck.
>>
have sex
>>
Find out who the stacies are and shoot your goo my dude
>>
>>18136426
Be tall and attractive
>>
>>18136426
If unattractive, try to cosplay as something awesome at a rave or house party. Bitches who are cool like that shit.
>>
>>18136504
Don't do this (unless you are woman)
>>
Lie to everyone and pretend you're a good person.
>>
If in real life, say hi, comment/question something about the surroundings, nod and look interested in her response, then ask for her number.

Oh, shit, it's not the 90s. Sorry, she'll just assume you're hitting on her and act like she's being sexually harassed.

>>18136489
Expecting guys to fuck Stacies is like expecting women to look for guys on engineering campus. Actually, it's the perfect parallel.

>>18136491
>>18136504
I am physically attractive, just accept that. It doesn't help (as a guy) as much as you think, firstly because women have different interests than men which you could pretend I'm wrong because relativity and not exactly 0/100, but women care more about stuff you can't really see (remember girls, any cunt can wear a suit). Most of my life I've worn hoodies and jeans. Wearing nice clothes is a surer thing than flipping the genetic lottery and having a pretty face.

Secondly, physical attraction is a form of lust. It's very impulsive and can convince someone to approach someone, but women just don't regularly approach and at best they'll move close and hover. That's not approaching, that'd be creepy if guys did that.

Anyway, it's become this strange thing where all women expect men to initiate everything. No gf? Either you haven't initiated anything or haven't been in the right environment or given the right chances (attractive but on 4chan!).

You've just got to say hi. It's like, what the fuck? You know when they say don't say hi on tinder? That's because they're expecting some clever shit you would never say casually.
>>
Tinder
Also just be nice and then ask them out for a drink
>>
Usually it involves 2 human beings from a different genre and then, if everything is how it should be, the genitals of these 2 people will like fit in eachother like a key and a keylock. Put the key in the lock and youre in the process of getting laid.

OR in tears and being laughed at cause you probably will be too anxious to get ur dick up.>>18136426
>>
Okay here's another question: how quickly do freshmen start screwing?

Do they all turn into sluts on day one or do they take a while to adjust to college first?
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.