[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I don't know what to do with my fuck up of a brother

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_3086.jpg (246KB, 962x643px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3086.jpg
246KB, 962x643px
Him:
> slightly autistic, not the meme kind but actually honest to god has major social issues
> well functioning enough that he can live on his own
> somehow decided being a stoner was a great life choice with his autism
> up and moved to colorado (we live in Texas) with his shitty car that almost brokedown on the trip there
> lied to parents about his living situation, was actually sleeping in his fucking trunk for a month
> comes home sick as all hell from sleeping in his trunk in the Colorado winter
> turns out he got fired from his job
> now living with my parents because they know if they kick him out he'll probably kill himself

Kicker is - he's fucking 31 years old.

He's functioning enough to be a normal adult, but he's got this fucking meme in his mind that he can just be a government leech and collect unemployment and smoke weed 24/7

My mom is breaking into tears whenever she talks to me or my half-sister (both succesful with my sister at 35 making 120K a year, and me at 24 making 65k a year) and we have no idea what to do

She refuses the tough love approach, she's terrified he'll die

What do I do before my mom has a stroke and fucking dies from all of this? My dad (my brother and sister's stepfather) doesn't give a fuck anymore because he can't stand how much of a fucking idiot my brother is, and is nearing divorcing my mother because of how stressful he has made life for them....

She's nearing the edge and I don't know what to do... I'm starting to think we just need to let him live as a homeless drug addict and hope he sees the light one day
>>
>>18136397
Send him off to a a camp of some sort where he can sober up. These kind of situations are hard to deal with. But I'd recommend getting some professional help
>>
>>18136397
get a therapist and life coach

also give him a talk, tell him he needs to get a job and an apartment
>>
>>18136397
Rape your mother and sister. Kill your father. Force your brother to eat your dad's genitals at gunpoint. Then rape your brother. Then kill yourself.
>>
>>18136397
>drug addict

fuck dude you ever think about how his condition makes him feel? the weed probably makes him feel happy or normal. be glad he isnt on heroin and stop inferring that weed is his problem. it isnt. the dude has shitty socializing skills, do you know how important it is for us as humans to be social? so theres on thing thats got him fucked up. second problem, he sounds lazy. yeah weed will chill you out for a bit but it wont turn a normally productive person into a completely lazy asshole who cant even work for his own weed money, or at least find someone who'll deal with him in like a gf kinda way. i think that you should try the tough love approach, but dont put the focus on the weed. but you should maybe actually be a fucking brother first and ask him wtf is going on in a loving way. i know your mom may have tried that but shit is different when talking brother to brother. uinless you have always had a shit relationship. he may also be depressed from being autistic.
>>
>>18136397
kick him out. tell your mom the man is 31 her role as mother is over and now she is just ruining his life by letting him coast
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.