[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sleeping with my oneitis again

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: 1412489666573.png (567KB, 480x639px) Image search: [Google]
1412489666573.png
567KB, 480x639px
It seems theres a lot of femanons on this board and id love a female perspective on this, or just advice from anyone really

Me and my ex broke up just under a year ago, she was a virgin when she met me and we had the most intense relationship iv ever had which lasted about 2 years, i was her first love her first fuck first heartbreak first everything. But we had a very messy breakup and both of us were completely broken afterwards

So after not talking to each other for months she came over out of the blue and we started sleeping with each other again the past week and its been amazing, we've been getting along so well, talking to each other nonstop and had the most passionate sex iv ever had
After we hooked up again the only thing that was going through my head was holy fuck i cant live without this girl. iv slept with a lot of girls an had long term relationships before but nothing ever came close to this.

The thing is since we'v been broken up shes had a lot of one night stands and slept with a bunch of guys, 5 that i know about and im sure its probably double that in reality.I dont know if shes sleeping with other people at the moment because i havn't asked her, and i dont know if i should bring it up, i dont want to sound insecure and jealous.

I don't know how to feel? Part of me is like, what the fuck am i doing?? shes slept with all these fucking guys and im still going back to her? And the other part is like, we were broken up whats the problem, but its just eating me up and i need to talk to her about it but i don't know how. I don't know if i should just cut things off again and go back to constantly missing her or what to do i'm so confused
>>
>>18136374
>the most intense relationship
What does this even mean? Didn't even read further because this is such a stupid phrase
>>
>>18136382
most loving passionate crazy ups and downs etc
>>
>>18136388
So an emotional roller coaster? A fucked up relationship that was never going to last?
>>
>>18136392
i guess, but it was also the most amazing relationship iv ever had
>>
>>18136374
Enjoy the ride and have fun. Keep in your mind this is eventually going to end, and soon so your not disappointed when it happens.
>>
>>18136396
You obviously haven't had a good relationship then.
>>
I never ask a woman about her past sexual partners. In time she may tell you or she may not. Maybe your better off not knowing? Some things we are better off not knowing. Sure, she has slept with other guys since you broke up but she's back. They couldn't of been all that great and/or she didn't have an intimate connection with them. Sex is not just about the act when you love someone. You evidently love her so you should know this. Don't ever ask about her past Bro.
>>
>>18136396
When you let yourself fall for bitches like that OP youre as bad as the girls who constantly fall for the bad boy meme. Besides whatever you broke up with her for is still going to be there so you or her had better be ready to accept that

But hey if you have nothing else on the horizon go for it.
>>
>>18136436
yea, im not worried that she had feelings for any of these guys or they had better sex or anything like that. i know she would drop anything she had with someone else for me in a heartbeat. she was trying to get over me and it didnt work but it still really bothers me

>>18136440
>When you let yourself fall for bitches like that OP youre as bad as the girls who constantly fall for the bad boy meme
the thing is i fucking know this, im really not the type to fall in love with girls and get fucked around but something about this girl just has me completely hooked
>>
>>18136440
>As bad as the girls who fall for the bad boy meme

Holy fuck, how do I just now notice this parallel.
>>
>>18136551
>>
>>18136374
Fuck off.
>>
>>18136440
>>18136551
Her sleeping around is NOT the badboy equivalent.. at all.
Her cheating on past bfs? Yes. Using people for money? Yes. Batshit crazy borderline personality disorder beautiful disaster horseshit? YES.

That is MUCH more in line than having slept around a little whilst single. She did nothing wrong and it doesn't make her worth any less imo, and it's mad childish to think it does; esp when OP has been around himself.

However,
>whatever you broke up with her for is still going to be there so you or her had better be ready to accept that
THIS is the real advice. You need to examine what happened the first time before you jump back in.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.