[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

pulled over but don't want to pay

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: 9.jpg (12KB, 198x212px) Image search: [Google]
9.jpg
12KB, 198x212px
So a cop pulled me over for "failure to move over for emergency vehicle/wrecker with lights activated on multi-lane roadway," but I couldn't move over because of the median strip and traffic on the other side of the roadway. He wrote the state statue section correctly, but he specified that I failed to move over in the violation/comment as quoted above. Is there any way I can get out of paying this?

pic related, it was the cop writing my ticket as two cars pass us going 10-15 mph over the limit as I passed him going 5 mph under
>>
Yes, go to court yourself and combat it, or hire a traffic lawyer (usually cost 100 dollars).

Most judges are pretty reasonable.
>>
Yeah if you go to court most of the time you'll win. Hell, most of the time the cop won't even show up because he won't get paid.
>>
>>18136318

It won't matter if the statue he wrote it in is right? I mean like I said earlier he wrote that I failed to move over, but he verbally pulled me over for going at speed limit vs under 20. This guy is a dick and I just want to make sure if I bring it to a hearing that I won't get fucked by a court fine (if the county judge officer determines you have committed the offense, the officer may impose a penalty of up to $500).

>>18136342

I read somewhere that cops are starting to go to court more often now because they are getting paid overtime for going on a day off or something like that? I might be wrong but I don't want to get this guy extra money for showing up to something I might lose at
>>
>>18136328
sorry, accidentally replied to myself
see above >>18136359
>>
If you can speak another language, say that English isn't your first language and ask for a translator so you can defend your case in court better

Hiring a translator is a major pain in the ass, causes a delay, wastes time, and its expensive as fuck, so courts will usually drop it instead of going through the trouble just for a traffic ticket
>>
>>18136318
Pay it you fucking retard. Maybe next time you shouldn't be a fucking ass-clown on the road. I have no sympathy for faggots like you who try to justify speeding and general assholery on the road.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.