[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

A female project leader is being quite intimate with me in an

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: SICP.jpg (145KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
SICP.jpg
145KB, 960x720px
A female project leader is being quite intimate with me in an uncomfortable way.

Yesterday touched me and told me i would "see more of her". Today she told me my current task must be easy because i have "an aura of intellegence around me".

She has a bf, and she seem to do this not just to me but to all the men in the group, at least the touching part.

Is she just "media trained" or is she horny or what? I don't understand women.
>>
She's being friendly and encouraging, you autist
>>
>>18136313
Noone else i've met is like that, so its quite weird to be honnest.

Its like "hi im super positive and i love you all, lets do our best today!" .. except she doesnt do anything else than talk.

I dont mind having a cheerleader around, but then she could atleast wear a skirt and dance.
>>
>>18136312
Some women are more retarded than others. She probably feels likes she's giving you emotional support and positive support and thinks this will help you do better because she's too stupid to understand the difference between dealing with men and women which is typical of women.
>>
>>18136321
Grab her by the pussy and see how she responds.
>>
>>18136351
I think that will be met with icecold ignorance or a report to hr about sexual harrasment.

But yeah, if she keeps doing this eventually someone is going to.
>>
>>18136312

>Is she just "media trained"

What the fuck does that even mean?

>or is she horny or what?

No clue. She might just be weird and touchy. Who knows. Who cares. Act like an adult. You're at work, dude.

>I don't understand women.

Obviously.
>>
>>18136345

>>>/r9k/

Back to your containment board, shitbird.
>>
>>18136376
>Is she just "media trained"
She used to work at a media company.

Maybe she went to some kind of leadership course where they teach you to "encourage people" by giving random compliments. I don't know.
>>
>>18136385

I'm thinking that it doesn't matter. She might just be a weird, touchy girl. Who cares? Just be an adult, act professional and do your job. If she starts getting inappropriate, follow the correct channels and address it. It seems to me that why she acts the way she acts is irrelevant to the way you have to respond to it.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.