[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I fucked up this time

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: whew.jpg (476KB, 3500x2625px) Image search: [Google]
whew.jpg
476KB, 3500x2625px
This is kind of a long story.....

I own my own babbitt company (I make files and blades for specialized machine cutting).

I have cameras all around and inside my warehouse, I think 32 total. Two 16ch units

Well a crime happened across the street at a strip mall and my cameras cover part of that property so these deteives came to me and asked for a copy of the footage from these certain 3 days.

I copied both HDD's for those days onto a HDD they brought me, Then they thanked me and left.

Well about 2 hours later I realized what I had done.....I have cameras in and practically facing in my office window upstairs and when we close at night I do dabs in my office and I'll take my shirt and pants off and finish up my invoices, answer emails, and listen to music.

But of course I am the only one in the building when I do all that an I'm the only one with the key besides my brother and he only has a copy in case I lose my copy. He doesn't come here unless he asks me first

I do dabs in my office every night so I'm fairly sure the police are going to see this, There is no hiding it. There are two good camera angles of me smoking and not wearing pants

I brought my e-nail, bong and shatter all over to my girlfriends house.

Can they arrest me for just having the footage of me doing it? The video is actually really good so I would be laughably easy to identify me
>>
>>18136270

There is a reason they call it dope, anon. And now I think you can see why.

Lmao
>>
detectives*

I was kinda trying to type that fast
>>
people RARELY get arrested for doing drugs

drugs are mostly illegal so when you're suspected of doing something worse, but it can't be proven, they still lock you up because of the drugs

you're a business owner, an employer, and were helpful to an investigation
they don't have any reason to put you in jail
>>
>>18136270
There was a crime that happened in my neighborhood a couple years ago (In southern California) and the person was hiding in our neighborhood somewhere. The cops went door to door asking if they can look through people's houses. I agreed, not realizing I had a bunch of wax and weed everywhere. Even my rig and bongs were in plain view.

They didn't even bat an eye. They just thanked me and left after they searched around.

Since you helped them with the footage and they aren't out to get you, you should be fine.
>>
>>18136279
I really hope that's the case

>>18136281
I live in Utah though, Lot less liberal lol.

Especially being so close to all the LDS communities
>>
File: IMG_0097.jpg (53KB, 1106x553px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0097.jpg
53KB, 1106x553px
>>18136270
I thought you said you were dabbing in your office every night with your pants and shirt off

Now I am dissapponted
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.