[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Random suicidal thoughts

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: images.jpg (11KB, 418x352px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
11KB, 418x352px
Heyo, bundle of sticks here. Does anyone here have thoughts that never go away and just pop into your head consistently? When I was younger I'd fantasize about being in different worlds (fantasy, science fi) and would play out scenarios and think like "I pull out my sword" or "I pull out my gun" to fight so and so. But now I'm 26 and the theme has stayed "I pull out..." but the thoughts are darker or adult like. I.e. "I pull out my dick" but lately "I put a gun in my mouth and blow out my brains". Like that thought is fuckin non-stop, I feel like someone did inception to me to put the thought there. Like I'm not suicidal but that thought just pops the fuck in there. Is this normal or am I crazy?
>>
OP again, I really am not suicidal and that is why it's so weird. I just can't control the thought when it pops in there.
>>
I find it normal, I'm a very social person with a lot of friends and when I go to bed at night I sometimes think what would be the result of me commiting suicide to the people around me.
>>
>>18136186
Sometimes you dream and think of the most extreme scenarios. And yes those kind of dreams stay with you.
When i was younger i always dreamt of dangerous physical fights, what started as a nightmare turned into exciting and scary thoughts that i kind of would and kind of wouldn't want to happen.
When i got older i started dying in my dreams just to see the reactions of the people around me or some other reason idk. Often these fantasy like dreams even go so far as to me becoming god and immediately after that they turn into nightmares again because i feel like there is nothing left to achieve and it leaves me with the most extremely empty feeling possible.

Whatever you make up in your mind doesn't mean you want it to be like that, sometimes it is even like a warning that you figure out what you don't want to happen.
>>
Sounds like you suffer from forceful thoughts. It's nothing too special for most, but it lands in the OCD spectrum of psychology. People who have this omce had a thought, amd were so shocked or scared or repulsed by it they somehow can't stop thinking about it at moments. It can be innocent, like grabbing a piece of paper and being convinced you're getting a papercut. There are also people who see a train ride by and are afraid they'll have a whim of the mind and will suddenly jump in front of it before beimg able to stop themselves, without having any sort of suicidal tendency.

Don't worry about it anon; in your case it means you're really not suicidal or disturbed. It sounds like in these particular situations, you trigger these thoughts involuntarily.
>>
The more you try to fight a thought, the stronger it will get.
In order to get rid of thoughts you have to let them pass.
>>
OP here, thanks for the input, I think I might go to a therapist just to help the process.
>>
Semi-unrelated, but...

Does anyone know a good place to drown? Somewhere it would be impossible to recover my body?

Maybe some cave or something that goes quite deep?
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.