[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So happy and so confused

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: 0a183d27314fa502f4a6c09f619f897f.jpg (174KB, 1533x961px) Image search: [Google]
0a183d27314fa502f4a6c09f619f897f.jpg
174KB, 1533x961px
I was at a party (yeah, I get invited to parties yo) and my crush (who finds me hilarious and fun) first asks me to dance with her. We dance like crazy for 15 minutes, she wanted to take pictures with me etc. But she has been doing the same with this another dude. However, that dude (which I personally know) is a guy who at least 5-6 girls have a crush on, and he also dances with 5-6 different girls. When we were going home in a group, he stayed with another chick because she was late for the bus and they walked together away from the group. One guy said "he's gonna kiss her" and she (my crush) didn't seem to care that much, maybe even not at all. She knows him more than she knows me, but idk. How should I feel/what should I think? What's in her head? Will I ever find out?
>>
And I wanna add onto that that when another girl said to me and my crush dancing 'you look like a nice couple' she didn't repulse, she just kept on smiling and dancing.
>>
oh cmn guys say something why are you such shitbagels
>>
>>18136178
Only way to find out is to ask her out.
>>
>>18136226

This. Girl might think she has just been dancing and having fun; you got to make her notice you really like her.
>>
No chance of that happening. Althrough I am social and have a lot of friends, I'm very shy when it comes to that stuff. Plus, if she refuses word will spread (not by her, but somehow they always find out) and I'll become a laughing stock (it happened to other guys with other girls). Aside from the party, she seems to really like me, she often likes to take pictures with me and likes talking to me, the thing is she is like that with this other guy too. However, he has known her for 7 years, I know her for a couple of months and I'm already reaching to his level. When another guy said "why don't you kiss him" (referring to that guy, not me) she said 'Are you mental?' to him. I don't know if she did or did not see me while saying that (it's a 50-50).
>>
>>18136244
Well it's impossible to be a mind reader. You are going to have to:
a)ask her out
b)not know

Best you could do without asking her out is look at how she acts, but this will never be definitive.
>>
>>18136244

Listen to the advice anon, and think like a grown up. Want to score a girl? Make a step to know she likes you. Others laughing at you? Laugh back at them or tell them to grow the fuck up. These are grown-up/real world actions, completely normal, and the sooner you learn the sooner you'll reap the benefits.

> tldr; skip the kid stuff, be alpha by caring more for yourself and less about what other people think
>>
I had similar situations a couple of times (most girls don't view me as a boyfriend material, they just see me as this really awesome and hilarious friend which is a must invite to parties because I do stupid shit and am always there but not someone you would date). What's special this time is that this is my first time someone has got to the point to basically adore me in such a small time period knowing each other, here's one of the convos (the photographer takes pictures of the people in the club and posts them on Facebook):
her: Hey let's go take a photo
me: I don't really like cameras
her: Oh come on, take a photo with me
me: I didn't take photo with anyone so far
her: But you will with me
>drags me to the camera man, i just go with the wind and take a shot
that really made me happy, when I think about it it seems like that I, trying to make myself to her as a guy that just goes with the wind, I've been a bit repulsive at some moments. But at other moments I've been the one engaging. It's not this party, she danced with others too, quite a few, it's she likes me so much every time she meets me. When her and her friends were at the window, they were bored in class and just looked at bypassers, she saw me and showed me a heart symbol. I did the same and she laughed (she did it in a joking manner). And I find it good that I even bypassed the level of closeness to her more than a guy which secretly has a crush on her (not many know it but it's obvious, she just sees him as a really good friend when I observe the way they conversate, sometimes she even finds him boring which I understand, since he never knows when it's time just to leave) and knew her for 5-6 years as really good friends, I know her for like 4 months but only 1 month of actively talking to her (4 months was just bypassing each other).
>>
>>18136178
>What's in her head?
likely none of the shit you posted.
she is probably worried about having fun, not the social significance of her actions. he is at a party, after all.

know that the significance you attach to gestures or behaviors is not necessarily the significance others attach to those same behaviors.
maybe taking a picture isn't a big deal to her.
maybe it is but your not being blatant enough about your interest in her so she assumes you have none and is keeping her options open by flirting with others.
for sure you shouldn't think so much about stupid shit like this. you sound like a nut.
>>
IRL I'm smooth as butter, everyone thinks that I think about nothing all day and just go with the flow, but it's a breakdown in my head
it's not jsut a picture or the socialness, it's just the way she talks, she seems very happy while talking to me, and not for example when talking to most of others.
>>
>>18136188
lol you are reading WAY WAY too much into little insignificant shit.

you sound like the kinda person who makes themselves unhappy by over-analyzing everything and drawing negative conclusions from completely innocuous events.

really, you are going to assume whether or not she likes you based on a not even tangentially related event?
a million things could have justified her reaction, for instance, she didn't hear the comment, she misheard it, she didn't care about it, she isn't neurotic so she doesn't take the mental energy to analyze simple statements beyond their face value, etc.
>>
>>18136280
your friend zoned nigga. girls are nervous around men they want to fuck unless they are sluts.
>>
GUYS, listen to me, I've been saying for such a long time, SHE ISN'T LIKE THAT JUST AT THE PARTY, we see each other almost every day for 1 month and she's just so docile and happy while she talks to me.
>>
>>18136286
>you are biased
>you are necessaraly uninformed of her behavior when not around you yet you assume not to be?
>she might consider you a friend
>she might be a slut
>she might be waiting for you to make a move
>you are probably over analyzing everything, normal people don't consider how their actions will look they just act, in a social setting such as a party, anyway.

really you have presented such a small amount of information here and you draw huge conclusions from it.
>>
>>18136286
>No chance of that happening.

Then why does it matter? You have to man the fuck up.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.