[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I have an issue with premature ejaculation. Not to a pathetic

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: o-MANABU-IKEDA-900.jpg (252KB, 900x615px) Image search: [Google]
o-MANABU-IKEDA-900.jpg
252KB, 900x615px
I have an issue with premature ejaculation. Not to a pathetic extent but I can rarely last quite long enough to bring a girl to orgasm. I go down on girls often to compensate but that can get tiring, it would be better to just be able to fuck until mutual completion. I've tried jerking off before heading out which has had mixed results. Heavy drinking is by far the most reliable way but is not exactly sustainable. Has any anon conquered this issue holistically? Please advise me /adv/.
>>
Try two condoms maybe?

I know when I go in raw I cum almost immediatly but even with a single condom it takes work for me to cum.
>>
>>18136204
Ya condoms do help but it also prolongs things for the girl as well so it's kind of a catch 22. Never tried 2 condoms lol that's some wild shit anon.

Also worth noting that one of the best methods for me has been multiple rounds of sex, second time I always last much longer. Third time I can go to infinity and beyond.
>>
>>18136204
>two condoms
Do you want to get her pregnant or catch and STI or something?
>>
>>18136204

Better stop doing that; 2 condoms start friction which increases both of them to break faster!

There are desensitizing gels for men with this problem especially.

Also keep in mind that women usualy don't orgasm from penetration easily. Finger her or use a vibrator on her clit while you're at it if you want to speed and spice things up.
>>
>>18136224
>>18136228

I dont do it personally.

I just assume everyone is std free and on the pill like my gf. Sorry senpai
>>
>>18136220
if you can fuck her more than once in a row, I don't really see any issue here. I always do it and my partners are more than happy with our sex
>>
Go for it more than once

I had this problem and edged until it was second nature to me. It's great, I won't deny, but by the time I cum my gf is usually exhausted for a second round. Now I'm trying to go the way back to cum multiple times.

Just avoid cumming inside the first time if you're doing it raw, it might be unconfortable for the girl to keep going after "dirty", and will at least force her to go clean up too.
>>
>>18136252
I edge and count. Once i get past the 5 minute mark and there broken in a little i can go a while no probs. But yeah before that without a condom i would cum in under a minute.
>>
>>18136164

1. If you have a doctor, see one. There are actually creams and such that can help.

2. A ridiculously small percentage of girls can orgasm from just sexual penetration. Most require clitoral stimulation. Some can't orgasm at all. I know your knee jerk reaction is to equate this occurrence to some personal failure but get out of your own head occasionally; some girls can't orgasm from penetration and it has nothing to do with how long you pound away at their vaginas.

3. Find a combination that works for you. Foreplay plus oral sex plus penetration and repeat if necessary. I can guarantee you that an overwhelming majority of women place an emphasis on your overall sex game over your ability to just jackhammer their pussies until they cum.

Stay well rounded. Oral sex, foreplay, etc., This thing you're worried about is not really as important as you think it is. Regardless, there are work-arounds if you care enough to work WITH your partner to solve them.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.