[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Play the waiting game???

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_0193.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0193.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
I am getting mixed advice from all facets.

I have friends who tell me that waiting for women is the way to go. Just wait for a girl to come your way and you will be happy. The problem is I have been waiting and still nothing. I am 26 now and still have not had a girlfriend.

Then I had some friends say, be aggressive, ask out girls even if you don't like them. I found that weird and not fulfilling.

Then another friend said to just use women for sex. I told him I want to date and get to know them. He promptly called me a faggot and to never say what I just said again. He was joking but I get his point. I guess wanting to get to know a woman before doing sex stuff is weird?

Anyway, what should I do? I am a lonely wreck. My life isn't bad but I am missing that companionship.
>>
>>18135998

if you're 26 and never dated than its not really a matter of waiting or pursuing, you have some extenuating circumstances.

post a picture and we'll go form there
>>
>>18135998
All of them are wrong. The perfect woman just coming your way is like winning the lottery. Asking out girls you don't want anything to do with is stupid. Just using them for sex isn't what you want.
>>
>>18135998

The truth, actually, lies in the middle. Wait, but know when to move your ass.

"Wait" means "don't act desperate". Don't ask all girls out, don't keep pushing after girls reject you. Take it easy. Meet people, and you are bound to meet some girls. And from those, some will like you.

Awesome! On to step two. Once you see some girl likes you, ask yourself "Do I like her?" Maybe you do, maybe you don't. You may not really know her much, but if you two know each other and there's some interest, then something can develop. That's when you stop waiting and move your ass.
>>
>>18136003
I can't post a picture. Too afraid really.

To answer your other comment. I have been on dates. None of the women seemed to into me and all of them eventually ghosted me or said they were not feeling it.
>>
>>18136012

alright man we did our best but without a picture we can't begin the dissection of your issues. good lucl
>>
>>18136010
I Understsnd mostly. I don't get that move your ass part though. I find that I just can't keep a woman's interest. I don't know how. All I can be is myself.

I can see why women get bored. I am very unoponionated, I have wack hobbies, I have lived a relatively strifeless life. Have no cool stories.

Like what keeps women hooked to give you enough time to move your ass?
>>
>>18136026

You must have something going on in your life. A job to talk about, classes, projects for the future, something. If you don't, then get a life before trying to date, buddy. No girl wants to date an insecure slob.

Slobs that at least play guitar and have weed have a chance, though.
>>
>>18136034
I have stuff but its call incredibly mundane. My job is a office job as a VOIP telephone programmer. Nothing super exciting to a woman. In my future I just want financial security. I come from a kinda poor background and just don't want to worry about money.

Everything about me just seems super mundane. I need help.

If there are any girls here, what keeps your interest?
>>
>>18136047

Bringing yourself down like this doesn't do you any favors. What do you think would bean exiting life?

If you think carefully, you'll notice the problem is not your life. It's how you see yourself. Most people have a job and some simple goals, but if we care about what we do, we can talk about it for hours.

If you don't care about what you do, then at least do it as a hobby. But inject some passion into your life. Make it worth living.
>>
>>18136056
I am reading the words you wrote but my brain is not comphrending. I feel disconnected from passion. Which is weird. I once met a girl who was super into animation and cartoons. She could talk for hours. Is that passion? I have trouble thinking about what I am passionate about. The fact that I can't is actually distressing me right now.
>>
>>18136075

Finding yourself is hard. But yeah, she sounds like she was passionate about drawing. That's all there is to it, liking something and wanting to do it.

I'm into a very silly hobby, boardgames. And even though most girls couldn't give less than a turd for them, my friends and I regularly introduce them to games and they join us, because we like them and they like us.

I'm using a very extreme example to make a point. Passion is contagious. And even if they don't care for our hobby, the girls we go out with see we have other stuff going on in life. So we are not ashamed of it.We have more to offer.

You have to feel comfortable on your own skin. Don't hide what you like. Live life, and people will see that in you. I'm sure you have something to share. You just don't think you do.
>>
>>18136069
Have you asked a doctor? You could have a problem.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.