[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I think my wife is a sociopath. Wat do? >inb4 cuck

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: oie_vMnDjAEFkt23.png (299KB, 741x817px) Image search: [Google]
oie_vMnDjAEFkt23.png
299KB, 741x817px
I think my wife is a sociopath.
Wat do?

>inb4 cuck
>>
File: images (2).jpg (7KB, 206x245px) Image search: [Google]
images (2).jpg
7KB, 206x245px
>these feels
Fuck, man. Why are women so evil?
Led Zeppelin was right.
>>
Boi take her to a sanitarium
>>
>>18135850
Living with sociopath can be fine if they think of you as a good resource. So whatever you do, stay on their good side. It is bad feeling to wake up only to find out you are dead.

Also how do you know? If she managed to marry you, you are either too dumb or trusting or she is very clever. Either way it is very improbable.

Post more info and why do you think it is bad?
>>
>>18135907
The thing that made me consider it is that damn near every single one of these 26 things is a big "checkmark" on shit I deal with. She's very, very good at acting, and I rarely catch her in actual lies, but I've known her since 9th grade (im 28) and she's told some pretty fucking big ones in the past, several of which for sympathy. That, and she absolutely demonstrated a complete lack of empathy and very little real guilt when we had a bad "rough patch" a couple years back

http://www.lovefraud.com/2015/08/19/26-abusive-behaviors-from-a-female-narcissistic-sociopath/
>>
>>18135921
Well that article is about dude with
>wife far from ideal
and I dont know how good devil's advocate i am, but i will try anyway.

>why did you marry at first place?
Do you have children yet? If not, you can always bail out.
>do you fear her?
Because true sociopath will murder you without batting an eye and i would leg it if i ever discovered that one of my close ones is.

I still think she is just abusing you a little which is pretty average. What is she doing to you? And fact she uses lies to get upper hand in social games isnt that bad.

And more importantly do you even like her still (or love)? Use logic and tell me reasons why should you stay with her?
>>
>>18135955
Well, I guess I just always assumed I was too smart to fall into one of those kinds of relationships, you know? The more I think about it, the more times I can name off, where she's projected onto me, guilt tripped, played mind games, etc, and I've fallen for it.

I mean, she's no murderer (I think... Shit, she's fooled me so far) but I know she's stolen from both her mom and even mine (prescription pain pills. I caught her in that one but never made her own up to it. I used to be a bit of a klepto, so I was a little too understanding) and showed zero remorse for that, and there's just a ton of red flags I never really paid attention to...

I do have kids, and I love her, but I have no idea if I've ever even seen the "real" her, or if I love some sort of persona... Feelsbadman
>>
this sort of reminds me of my boyfriend. the thing is, he actually is trying to change. but somehow now he treats me even worse because he feels like i "owe" him or something just because he makes an effort to be decent to me sometimes. i really don't understand his true feelings about me. i feel like i'm being used or something.
>>
File: pepeHappy.jpg (27KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
pepeHappy.jpg
27KB, 600x600px
I've found sociopaths are amazing in bed i don't really see why you are concerned.
>>
>>18135991
I dont know what to say to you. You arent giving any bad experiences, only some questionable deeds.

If you love her, then what are you even discussing? Many relationships go to shit once one partner thinks the other is granted and he cant / wont run for any reason whatsoever.

If your wife does things you dislike, you just need to either get used to it or force her to realize shit like that wont pass. And sociopaths are as rare as unicorns.

On the other hand, females are anything but logical. So you can fail very badly. What would she say to you if you showed her this thread?
>>
>>18136018
I mean just read the pic in the op, it describes everything fairly well. I catch a mountain of shit for every single thing I do, nothing is ever good enough, she completely lacks intimacy, constantly insults me in front of the kids and company, calls me an idiot alot (which is particularly grating, because I had a very abusive stepfather that would constantly tell me how stupid I was, despite having quite a high iq, and she knows this), along with the other shitty behavior.

Look, I don't fucking know why I love the bitch, I just do. And she has the power to take away my kids, my house, everything I fucking care about in this world, and make it look like I'm the bad guy, and she's the victim. I'm fucking lost, my guy.

Sorry for the rant. I'm a little distressed, here.
>>
>>18136038
Lool there is text behind pepe. You know my brain is pepe-resistant to keep me sane even in this place.

Now you finally posted something.
>insults me
Ok, now it is official. You gave her your seed and now you are nothing but biological waste for her. You are as finished as male bees before winter.

Consider divorce. Use your phone as sound recorder. If she is as bad as you say, one week of recording will make judge very interested. Either way you will provide for your children. The only real question remains: do you have balls for it?

>house
If it is house you owned before marriage, the bitch cant get it.

Tell her you are considering divorce. That you didnt agreed to marry somebody who insults you. Maybe she can change, but to me it seeems you married a she version of scumbag.
>>
>>18135850
look up what shit tests are. People do this, mostly women. She doesn't mean those things. She's unaware of it, but she's testing you at least some of the time. Could be a sociopath though, I'm no expert.
>>
Sociopath is one thing, I'm more interested in the narcissism. Having grown up with a narcissistic, sadistic father this all sounds too familiar. He manipulated all of us into feeling inferior, and him as the big ruler. He played mindgames that were so intrinsic and smart you wouldn't believe it's possible. And tomthe outside world he's admired and pitied, because his wife left him and most of his family doesn't want to see him again.

Your story awfully reminds me of my home situation. Being pushed away and drawn back constantly, while all the while your love and loyalty are tested. This shit is toxic, anon. Fucking life wrecking in fact For you, but especially for your children. You got to find a way out for your sake and theirs.

I could ask you for details but I bet it's pretty much the same deal. I'll just tell you that my mother divorced from him after a 30 year relationship. I was 20. The divorce was fucking tough; he went full psycho. But god I wish she did it sooner, because he wrecked me into a general anxiety disorder, ocd and heavy suicidal depression when I finally started realizing all the shit he has done to us when I was little. My siblings are off worse. So get out of this shit anon, not only for you, but also for your kids.
>>
Fuck, guys... I need a drink... Going out for a bit. I'll report back after a couple whiskey sours
>>
>>18136187

Sorry to redpill you man.... Life's too precious and too short to have it fucked over by someone who is a master manipulator.

It sounds like at least you're realizing something's seriously wrong and that your wife is mentally ill. Unfortunately, narcissists can barely be treated psychologically because of their superiority complex, their ability to believe their own lies and their complete lack of self-reflection. I bet the more you'll read about it, the more you'll recognize. Unfortunately most material on narcissistic women is targeted at their daughters, or how these women are beauty queens or actressess or otherwise beautiful eccentrics. There is so much more on narcissistic men, partners and fathers.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.