[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Cheating

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: download.jpg (4KB, 274x132px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
4KB, 274x132px
Should you tell your SO if you cheat? Pros and cons, stories, shoot
>>
>>18135816
better off keeping it to yourself. tell no one
>>
Pro - honesty in a relationship is always good, they deserve to know, if they find out from someone else that will be worse

Con - it will hurt them considerably, relationship might end, things won't be the same,
>>
Admitting it happened is an indication of regret, and that you intend to quit.

Hiding that it happened is an indication that you have no remorse for the action, and you're going to continue action until discomfort.

If you want to try and salvage the relationship, stop the affair, and tell your partner.

But, since you're cheating and don't give a shit about your partner, you might as well double dip as long as possible.
>>
File: 68160-1024x666.jpg (60KB, 1024x666px) Image search: [Google]
68160-1024x666.jpg
60KB, 1024x666px
>>18135816
Don't cheat. Then you won't have to tell your SO that you cheated.
>>
>>18135816
I find that telling a partner you cheated is dumping your emotional issues (regret) onto them so they can deal with it.

It's probably better to deal with that yourself ot just break up with them if you find the relationship is bad for either of you.
>>
>>18135816
I hope my gf cares about me enough so (even if she cheats) i will never find out.

Telling your partner sounds to me like you havent bothered enough to keep it secret (and now you fear he will find out anyway) or you value your conscience (remember it was your choice) higher than happiness of your partner.

Do not do it.
>>
Not telling your so you cheated is an utter scumbag and narcissistic move.
>>
>>18135982
t.cheater
>>
>>18136050
>>18135937
What? No dude.

Taking my choice away is a scumbag narcissistic move. By not telling me all the information, you remove my ability to make a decision on whether or not I want you in my life.

If your SO is the kind of person that would rather not know, they would have likely expressed this at some point. Everyone is different, but the vast majority of times they would want to know. They'd want it not to be true, sure. But they'd want to know.
>>
Honestly the truth will more than likely wiggle its way out somehow, whether that be the person you cheated with telling them, you accidentally slipping up on your story, or you telling them in a state of drunkenness. You don't want that to happen because then you won't be able to present your side first.

If you truly feel sorry for cheating, tell them that. You coming up to them and telling them, and saying you're sorry, and owning up to it will go so much farther than you saying you're "sorry" after they found out from another source. And if they need time to talk about it, want to stay at a friends house, break up with you, w/e, then you know, its understandable. There's consequences to actions.

If you don't feel sorry, break up with them. Because you're not doing neither yourself nor them a favor by participating in a one-way relationship.
>>
>>18135816
Absolutely not I don't want my ugly chink wife and her old bitch vagina problems pissing off my hot girlfriend.
>>
I've been cheates on before. I jave discovered the truth myself without any hint from outside except for my bf showing guilt after he came back from a trip.

I wish he had told me everything that night. I would have forgiven him, even if that would have been hard and made me feel lile shit and now maybe we would be toghether still.
Instead I found out from the person he cheated on me with. I reached out to him and managed to get the truth out from sheer stubborness.
When I confronted my bf about this, he lied again. He later said that if he told me the truth I would have left him anyways, based on what I had told him during our relationship, but this was just his delusion and way to justify his lying.

I never forgave him. Please, if you feel even a modicum of regret, if you care about your partner, tell him or her. It may lead to a break up but it will be just that much easier for both of you to deal with the consequences and move on peacefully.
>>
>>18135816
don't tell them but break up with them because the relationship obviously isn't working
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.