[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

any ideas on where to hide my weed? I was thinking of hiding

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

any ideas on where to hide my weed?

I was thinking of hiding it in the dumpster or bellow the rain drain made of concrete.

I cant hide it in doors because they will look for it there.
>>
What do you mean they'll look for it there? Do your parents/whoever already know you have it?
>>
tell your parents to stop snooping in your business or move

if they don't respect basic personal space then just take steps to GTFO and they'll learn to respect personal space.
>>
Under the gas door cover on your car.

Let me guess you don't have a vehicle because you're a degenerate stoner that has to hide his habit.
>>
>>18135812
I just always kept mine in a jar in a bag in my car trunk. No smell and parent's wouldn't look there (not that they looked anyway because I handled my shit at home and they weren't assholes.) No big deal never got harassed if I was pulled over but I'm polite and white.
>>
back when my parents were around, I never bought enough that I would have to hide.

but now that I'm on my own, it's in a bag on my desk.
>>
Ya if you have stash outside magnets dude.
Like the hide a key box.
Then underside of the grill or behind a water tank.
>>
>>18135971
any ideas on how to do this for someone who lives in an apt complex?
>>
>>18135940
>>18135940
they know I smoke weed, so they will likely look inside. I know for a fact that they disposed of my paraphernalia.

>>18135948
They pay my rent, cant move until I finish cuckllege.
worse of all is that there we just supposed to visit for xmass, but they have stood until today, pisses me off so much it drives me up the wall.

>>18135968
we share the car. they wont leave me the fuck alone
>>
>>18135812
Put it in your ass. Unless your dad would look there.
>>
File: ac_le_360_ntsc0.jpg (122KB, 463x600px) Image search: [Google]
ac_le_360_ntsc0.jpg
122KB, 463x600px
>>18135812
i kept my weed in pic related all throughout high school along with all my para parents never found it as long as you have a small collection it's super low key
>>
Fucking smoke it, why have a stash, buy smaller packs. Don't be an idiot, you can always buy 2 grams, don't have to buy 30 and hide it like a bitch
>>
>>18135812
if you have a desktop hide it in the case
if you dont mind smashed weed, between mattress and box spring
buy a gay ass tea container from teavana and keep it full and bury it in the tea.
get a suitcase with foam lining for fragile objects and cut holes in the underside of the foam to hide it in
buy a thing of baking soda to "keep the fridge fresh" and hide it in the bottom of the box
keep a box of dryer sheets in a drawer with your clothes and put it under the sheets so it hides the smell too.
>>
Hide it inside your PC or a gaming console u dont use anymore
>>
When I was a kid I kept mine hidden inside my computer tower case
>>
>>18135812
Bury it, you idiot.

For fuck's sake, stoners get dumber and dumber. Also if you're over 18 and not in college, move out.
>>
>>18135812
Do what I did and smoke unapoligetically

Parents love you too much to kick you out. Stand your ground and smoke it.

Don't be a dick about it though. They let you live with them for fuck's sake. Just be mature about it and say that they'll just have to learn to live with it
>>
Why not go old school and cut out the pages of a big book? Bible is a go to
>>
This may not sound too appealing but it works...

"Pick up" the habit of chewing tobacco and just but cans of dip and empty them to use them to hide your weed.

You can keep it around your house/car or you can carry it around.

Of course this is assuming anon isn't a high schooler still living with your parents or anything :)
>>
>>18135812
>buy Quran
>cut out pages
>stash weed in Quran
>parent's find you have Quran

>they burn it and get high
>win

>they throw it out
>win?

>parents think you jihad
>parents find weed
>parents relieved for no jihad
>win?

Either way your parents aren't going to look at a copy of the Quran and say: "Hmm maybe Islam has a point, I'm gonna sit down and read this"
>>
>>18137279
>Either way your parents aren't going to look at a copy of the Quran and say: "Hmm maybe Islam has a point, I'm gonna sit down and read this"
No, but they might think "Why the fuck does he have this?" and look at it a bit.
>>
Inside the speaker of a guitar amplifier
>>
>>18135812

Get a vibrator and hide it in the battery slot. i doubt anyone will touch that
>>
>>18137283
It's in greentext dude, everyone knows greentext means undeniable facts.
>it's true

If that's not to your liking
>buy watertight match container for $5 at any local outdoor/hunting store
>solid, smell proof container, fits in the palm of your hand, could hide literally anywhere outside/many places inside
>could even tie it to a weight and hide it underwater if you wanted
>fuck
>>
Peel away a small part of the corner of the carpet in your room, then remove a part of the concrete/plywood that's under the carpet. Hide it there under the carpet. Even better if it's a corner that's under a piece of furniture.
>>
>>18137631
Also, get a Tupperware container and make the hole the exact size of the Tupperware container so that it's flush with the carpet and the carpet doesn't sag down into the hole. This will also help with the smell.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.