[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Stuff to do with friends?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: 1489710283573.jpg (76KB, 640x621px) Image search: [Google]
1489710283573.jpg
76KB, 640x621px
What are some nice things to do with a close friend?
>>
>>18135734

Depends whether pics is related or not.
>>
>>18135734

the bigger question is why are you asking? what do you normally do with friends?

tell us your situation so we can better guide you. cuz the general answer is just 'whatever you want'.
>>
>>18135741
The pic is not related

Probably
>>
>>18135753
Well, I normally hang out with this girl and do tons of drugs (like this weekend im gonna go to lake Tahoe with her and we are gonna take a bunch of lsd and fuck around)

Beyond that getting food, going to movies, walking around places like parks, and doing home work some times.
>>
>>18135770

so why do you need more suggestions?
>>
>>18135776
Id just like some more ideas fa.m
>>
>>18135785
really? go explore your interests.
what use is it going to be to you if 100 people post the shit they do if none of it interests you?

why don't you go to a baseball game, an opera, sign up for league darts at a bar?
there are an infinite things you can participate in but most of them will never be relevant to you because you engage in activities that interest you.

sounds to me like your a hippy so try frolf.
>>
>>18135800
All of those things you said sounded pretty interesting, thanks

Like i said I just want some suggestions
>>
>>18135931
baseball is not interesting. opera is if your into classical but not many are and they are only in large cities.
these were supposed to be examples that you wouldnt be interested in, damnit.
>>
File: 1489710164626.png (108KB, 400x266px) Image search: [Google]
1489710164626.png
108KB, 400x266px
>>18135963
Baseball is pretty boring but my town has a nice stadium with good food, im 100 percent sure we'd have a good time

An opera or an orchestra sounds dope on psychedelics, and my town has a nice amphitheater downtown

<3
>>
>>18136015
>An opera or an orchestra sounds dope on psychedelics
really not the right venue for that unless you can really keep your cool during a trip.
spare the normies your un-sane demeanor you exhibit while tripping.
its rude to do drugs at a party where no one else is doing them.

but, anyway, i accept your retort and concede the debate to you, have you suggestions, ill make no further complaints.

in fact you ought to try volleyball league, hella fun and you get to look at hot chicks in skimpy cloths jump around while you play, most towns have em.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.