[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Bring up my self-esteem

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

File: a.jpg (66KB, 640x496px) Image search: [Google]
a.jpg
66KB, 640x496px
So she said she doesn't want to talk to me anymore.

That means I'm special to her, right? I mean, not in a good way, but at least she hates me now.
>>
Uh no, I don't think she hates you. She just doesn't want to talk to you
>>
>>18135313
Indeed for women the opposite of love is indifference, not hate. You're at least "special" for her in her own heart.

But consider what you'd want to do as your next step then. Even love and hate, if not being nurtured will turn into an indifference too.
>>
>>18135326
>>18135327

Well, I should post more details.

We tried to continue communication, but I felt she still had feelings for me. I had, a bit, too. I felt she was hiding her new relationship from me (not paranoia, I have my evidence), so I told her it was okai for me to post photos and all that shit. I told her that in the most friendly way, but she got angry, unfriended me from Facebook and said "(bla, bla, bla) I don't want to talk to you anymore".

So I did wrong, right? Yesterday everything was alright. She used to look communicate a lot to me, a lot even after our breakup, in a friendly way, I guess. Though there were sometimes that she said she missed me and she will forever remember me, so that's why I thought that way (hiding stuff from me), and now I feel like shit. I could have been friends with her.
>>
>>18135338

*Our "official" breakup was a month ago.
>>
>>18135313
OP I feel you. I'm in the EXACT same boat as you. official breakup being a month ago, etc. You have to understand that just because she doesn't want to talk to you, doesn't mean she hates you. Honestly this pill was hard for me to swallow, and always has been with previous heartache, but ask yourself, will any of this truly matter in 1 or 2 years? With my last break up I would've said "of course it fucking matters in a year!" yet 1 year later I was happy with a new girl, so I'm just going based off of previous experience. It sucks to say it, but you just gotta get on with your life. If she wants you, she will come back.
>>
>>18135338
She might feel hate towards you at first, but it seem you've pushed her feeling to a disgust.

Disgust is an evolved form of indiference, which mean you have no chance with her again.
>>
>>18135376

Well, it is weird, since YESTERDAY, she was sending me stuff like:

"Hello
Hello
Hello
Hello
How are you?
:D"

And because of a thingy I said >>18135338
she told me that.
>>
>>18135380
Bro take this mans advice >>18135376
I have been in this situation several times, and am currently accepting this with my breakup now. There is no chance with her ever again. And you overthinking every little thing, trying to find a shred of hope in all of her messages and signals shes been sending you, is not productive. It wont bring any good at all. If anything, it'll make you feel worse because you're looking into things SO deeply, you will be greatly disappointed when your suspicions are in fact, proven false
>>
>>18135388

Thanks. Yes, I probably overthinked. I know that's wrong. I fucked up. I feel regret.

I sent her a letter (well via whatsapp) apologizing and stuff. But really, really apologizing. I don't want to be with her again, but I want to be in good terms at least.

Is there any possibility? I haven't talked to her since sending that letter, she neither, obviously.
>>
>>18135392
>Is there any possibility? I haven't talked to her since sending that letter, she neither, obviously.

If you're willing to wait long, her disgust will eventually turn into an indifference again. That's when you could start over.

But why waste your time when you could go nurture more new relationship? Go keep yourself busy with another, I guarantee you'll forget about this one.
>>
>>18135392
>I don't want to be with her again

Do you truly believe this? I get the impression you're just saying that to us.

>Is there any possibility?

Of what? Getting back together? Not a chance in hell man. You just gotta live with your choices

Is there any possibility she will forgive you and be on good terms? Absolutely. Give it anywhere from 3 months - a few years, and she'll get over it, assuming you weren't raping and beating her every day. I'm positive she'll be okay with how things turned up, but do not confuse this with a hope of getting back together
>>
>>18135397
Yeah, I know I mean, I felt we could be friends at least.

Thanks for the tip.
>>
>>18135404
In my opinion, just tell yourself it will NEVER happen again. Any sort of "well maybe itll happen someday" mindset will cause you to dwell on it for way too long
>>
>>18135400

>Is there any possibility?

Yes, or forgiveness and stuff. I forgave her a lot of overthinking of hers too. That's what hurts me.

And yes, I learned that lesson. Don't overthink, don't confuse anymore. Like I said, I send her a text saying exactly that "Sorry I confused you..." etc.

It is my only chance.
>>
>>18135410

I exactly said that in the letter I sent:

"Anon, trust me, if we resolve this problem I swar I'll never make you feel bad like this".

Dude, I'm completely sincere. She knows me. I feel she now thinks I'm the most shit annoying man ever, when all this time I treated her with respect and sincerity. She always told me how incredible I am, even after our breakup. That's why I'm sad! With so little tables turned.
>>
>>18135418

*swear
>>
>>18135410

Oh, shit, I read "tell her", not "yourself". Yes, I'm good at learning things. Thanks.
>>
>>18135418
Problem is, you're still clinging to some form of hope, by telling her about things will be in the future. You gotta let that hope go, man. The old saying goes something like "Stop searching and what you seek will find you" meaning, stop looking for a second chance from her, or whatever it is. It will come to you when you stop looking, be in the form of another relationship, or whatever
>>
>>18135448

Thanks. I just realized that.
>>
Personally, from seeing your posts here I can see where she's coming from.
You're coming across as clingy, creepy and a stalker.

My advice for you is just let it go and leave her alone, you have no hope of being friends with her at all any more, go fix yourself up and go out looking for new girls.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.