[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I, subtly, tell my gf to lose weight?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: peplum.jpg (48KB, 429x640px) Image search: [Google]
peplum.jpg
48KB, 429x640px
Simple as that, I met my girlfriend two years ago (when she had average weight and a balanced diet), we are together for 6 months now, and she has gained some pounds (20).

She's like pic related, and I'm a little dubious about telling her, it is not for the sake of ''good looks'', it's because of her health (her mother has diabetes).
>>
Dude relax you are over reacting
>>
There's very little you can do. Obviously you can point out to her that she already has genetics against her with her mom and that you don't want to see her head down that path, but if she doesn't care she doesn't care. You cannot subtly tell someone to lose weight, you have to pull the trigger and tell her that her eating habits are unhealthy and you noticed she's gained a bit.

If you truly don't care about her looks that's good because you can convincingly point this out if she's afraid you're not attracted to her anymore. But it still won't be easy.
>>
Break up with her fat ass.
>>
>>18135161
Okay, a straightforward conversation it is. It will be hard, I know, since she's a little stubborn.
>>
>>18135165

>het fat ass
she can work that fat ass like a champ, not breaking up with her atm
>>
>>18135179
Yeah, the thing is a straightforward talk also allows you to stress that you love her and want the best for her. If you only drop subtle hints here and there, it starts to become a whole thing inside her head where she might convince herself that you're sexually disgusted with her and negging her.
>>
>>18135181

She's going the path of the porker. You need to dump that dead weight and dick a real hottie rather than cheating yourself with farm animals. Just sayan.
>>
File: roll-safe.jpg (39KB, 1200x784px) Image search: [Google]
roll-safe.jpg
39KB, 1200x784px
>>18135146
>>18135161
OP, are you also in not the best of shape? If so the 'health' thing will be a good thing to frame as something you both need to do, that way she doesn't feel like she's alone or being targeted.

Also fucking your girl after you're both exhausted and sweaty from working out is some of the best shit ever. You've already got endorphin's flowing and she's got that look of wildness.

Exercising together (especially if it's really strenuous), is just a good way to bond and grow intimate anyway.
>>
>>18135146
Lose the fucking weight, bitch.

then watch her go full instagram transformation and become a fit basic bitch
>>
>>18135224
I'm the fit one in the relationship, but not as those ''alphas'' that go all ''hurr durr I hit the gym 6 days a week'' or ''do you even lift''

I go to the gym 3 times a week because of work and the institute, and I am in a good physical shape.
>>
>>18135242
Just trying to save my idea here,

What about cardio? I'm talking serious mileage running or biking. A long bike ride through a pretty area is both exercise and romantic.

Anyways, regardless of your fitness, try to fuck her post-workout anyways. Shit is tiiiiight.
>>
>>18135146
i just flat out told my GF that i wanted her to loose weight.
she wasn't upset.

of course had to reassure her that she was still attractive and so on.
>>
I'm guessing you're either skinny or a fat fuck as well.

Get a gym membership and ask her if she wants to join you. Also take her out to healthy restaurants and ask her if she wants to go running from time to time.

DON'T FORCE HER OR ELSE SHE WILL GET UPSET
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.