[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Ask the opposite gender anything

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 331
Thread images: 11

File: male-female[1].jpg (72KB, 1200x800px) Image search: [Google]
male-female[1].jpg
72KB, 1200x800px
GUIDELINES:
Before you post a question, check the FAQ to see if it's already been answered.
Keep questions short for more answers.
If you're not going to like honest answers, don't ask your question.
And please no derailing arguments.

FAQ:
>Do girls/guys like <insert specific look>?
>What do girls/guys think about <an insecurity including, but not limited to: looks, physical traits, personality traits, virginity or otherwise lack of dating experience>
There is no one answer. Preferences differ, but complexes are always a turn-off.

>I'm shy and afraid of people/rejection. What do I do?
Get over it by practicing and exposing yourself to it, little by little, step by step. There is no single magical moment that will instantly change you forever.

>I like someone. What do I do?
>How can I tell if someone likes me?
Ask them out.

>Where do I meet girls/guys?
Anywhere outside. Or online.

>Someone did something insignificant. What does it mean?
Nothing significant. You're overthinking it.

>XYZ happened. Interpret this for me please
We're not in their head, we don't know.

>This person did something that hurt my feelings. Why do guys/girls do this?
Because shit people are shit people. It's not a gendered thing.

>Someone has made it super clear they're no longer interested in me. Do I still have a chance?
No.

>Where do I go on a first (or subsequent) date?
Pick one or more of the following: coffee, lunch, dinner, drinks, ice cream, movies, zoo, aquarium, museum, art gallery, <activity in your city>.

>Brandon, fart guy, platonic cuddling guy
Fuck off
>>
I was hanging with a girl for about a month. We started off as FWB's then later agreed to not pursue a serious relationship but remain friends if we stopped having sex. Fast forward to this Monday we got together for breakfast and she told me she wanted to stop having sex with me but remain friends. However, when we parted ways I asked her if we were actually gonna hangout in person and she said it would be awkward but I could still text her. Normally if it was someone else I'd take this as a subtle way of them telling me they want to end all communication but I'm not sure with her because she told me multiple times prior to that day that she'd want to be my friend. Any advice is appreciated.
>>
>>18134688
Just ghost
>>
File: NotSureIfIDidGoodOrNot.png (7KB, 477x117px) Image search: [Google]
NotSureIfIDidGoodOrNot.png
7KB, 477x117px
I posted this in the last thread and didn't a response so gonna repost sorry.

Was filling out a okcupid profile cause why not and I put this because fuck it I was tired. Femanons nay or yay?
>>
>>18134780
lol no, pretty incredible you don't see how cringy that is
>>
Do girls know they are walking slop holes. If it was not for their bodily entrys their lifes would be meaningless
>>
>>18134782
Alright cool. Thanks, I feel kinda retarded and lost doing this online dating thing. Its weird, I don't think I like it.
>>
>>18134787
Just be yourself my man
>>
>>18134780
Not a femanon... but... as a male anon who did do okcupid, netted a few dates, and is two years deep in to a relationship from it... What is that supposed to be? Quirky? Weird? Funny because you're stoned out of your mind?

I'm not a chick, but having read quite a few profiles in the past, it's not funny and kind of just comes off at a bit perverted, indecisive, lackadaisical, and like you're on too much pot.

You ARE supposed to put in a bit of your personality in to your profiles, but uhh... I'm not sure what kind of weird ass fish you're trying to catch with that kind of bait.

Who knows though, I'm just another dude, maybe I'm full of shit on this one
>>
Why can' I be a mind reader or have some tech that enhances my ability to pick up women. Jesus Christ I'm such a fucking chump.
>>
>>18134799

This shits, just an extension of your social ability and skill anon. Polish up.

When you can walk in and start a convo with fucking anyone anywhere (young dudes, old dudes, old ladies, parents, hipsters, dude bros, nerds, gay guys, gay girls, straight girls) and just treat the, as normal people instead of your mind jumping to random ass places or getting hyped up because your reading too much into random shit, then talking to and flirting with chicks becomes no problem.

Get comfortable with yourself, give zero fucks, own that shit and shit becomes infinitely easier.

If you're not willing to put in the grind to build yourself up in to owning it, you can't really bitch about your lack of skills
>>
>>18134780
The things that matter on OK Cupid are:
-Looking at least 8/10 in your pictures with an upper-middle class fashion sense.
-Having friends (not family)in your pictures because women are too lazy to give anti-social guys a chance.
-Spamming women like the Windrammer with messages and hoping one if them responds half assedly because they all get a hundred of them every day.

Your profile description? Almost irrelevant. IF and only if you catch a girl into a convo and that convo takes off, they'll eventually deign to take a gander at your profile to make sure you didn't list a bunch of loser, geeky dweeb shit about yourself.

So yeah, that profile is fine. Seriously. You'll catch a girl in a messaging session, she'll look at it, maybe read it and tease you about your dumb humor in chat with a smiley face.
>>
>>18134807
>lol just be urself and try bro
>>
>>18134807
>Get comfortable with yourself, give zero fucks, own that shit and shit becomes infinitely easier.
My friend has been dragging me out to some karaoke night. As much as I still hate it, it's done wonders for making me more comfortable outside of my comfort zone.
>>
How common are genital warts? Do they go away on their own?
>>
>>18134844
But what does stepping outside of your comfort zone really get you? Why do you have to make sacrifices just to socialize?
Stepping out if comfort zones should be for things like getting a job or deciding on important career things or making big money decisions. Socializing should be a fucking comfort zone. You shouldn't have to go places you don't inherently enjoy, but rather force to endure just to fit in.

What kind of a solution is that, really?
>>
>>18134811
Depends on the girl.

I personally just want someone who looks okay. Anyone who isn't completely and utterly ugly gets a chance.
I always read the profiles of people who message me, especially those who have a good opening message.
I message people first, too.
>>
>>18134858
>But what does stepping outside of your comfort zone really get you?
I've been getting better at talking to people I don't really know. It's as simple as that, really. The only relationship I've had was because the woman took the initiative, and it was a shit show anyways. It would be great if people just walked up to my room and I dealt with them on my own terms, but that's not how life works.

>Socializing should be a fucking comfort zone.
Maybe for most people? But I'm not most people. I'll straight up admit I'm kind of fucked and have issues with self esteem and confidence, so unless I'm in my room I'm going to be pretty fucking anxious. By forcing myself to deal with my shit, it's becoming less of a boogeyman over time and I'm starting to enjoy those outings.
>>
>>18134859
I don't want to sperg out into an argument but I'm willing to bet that you're being way more selective than you realize. I sincerely doubt you're willing to give just anyone a chance just for simply looking ok in their pictures.

I've seen my female friends operate on OKC as well as read about it from enough sources to know what I'm talking about. I avoid it wholly. It's just as fake as most real dating. Women only look for the superficial stuff. God forbid if you're 25 and aren't already done with a 4 year college.

And I'm sorry to say but if you aren't getting at least five messages daily, you're either doing something wrong or you're some sort of a landwhale.
>>
>>18134872
So you have to do what other people like but you don't, just to have a chance at not dying alone.

That sounds hopeless. Even if I'm surrounded by people, I'd STILL feel completely alone on the inside. It might even make me even more depressed in fact.

Sure you say you start to enjoy it but you could say that about anything in a social environmemt. Hell, the shittest video games in the world used to be hilariously fun when played then with a close friend some years back. Doesnt mean I'd really seek out to play shitty video games, though... idunno...

None of this feels right. The thought just makes me sad. " Give up yourself. Conform. Then you can be happy like us."

That really just killa me to think about. Who the fuck decided beer and karaoke have to be common pastimes? Why do I have to do this shit when I hate it?
>>
>>18134900
>So you have to do what other people like but you don't
Bruv, I don't like crowds to begin with. You don't seem to follow, I'm putting myself in the spotlight so I can navigate groups in general more easily. That's why I'm joining my friend for karaoke specifically.
>>
Last week I arranged to meet a girl for some drinks today. She said she'd let me know where abouts we'd meet at some point and even though we've been messaging each other on and off during the week she's yet to say anything about where we're meeting.

Would it be worth sending her a text now will that look way too desperate?
>>
>>18134886
I am extremely selective, but I don't base my selection on the things you listed. I want someone to look decent and like they have their shit together. Everything else might be a plus, but it's kinda unnecessary.

If someone looks decent (> 4/10) and sent a decent opening message, I'll go through their profile and try to get a rough idea of how they are as a person.
I am very attentive when reading the profile - I pay a lot of attention to the way people write, the punctuation they use, the words they choose. I try to get a rough idea of how they are as a person and if I would enjoy them in general.
I do care about hobbies and interests they have, but more about the passion they have when they're talking about it than about what exactly they like.
I try to get an idea of what we have in common, if we're into the same kind of stuff that's a huge plus.
If I get an overall positive impression, I write them back.

Of course I won't go on a date with every person who looks decent, but I'm not ruling someone out just because he's not a 8/10 super social amazing dude.
>>
Do people ever grow out of cheating?

My gf told me in high school she cheated one time. She's about to be 23 so this was years ago. Our relationship is going great so far. I trust her. It's just a little unsettling with all these stories of people cheating. My last gf cheated on me so I'm a little cautious.
>>
>>18134927
I guess I didn't really clarify that she was with someone else when she did cheat. We've been dating for 5 months.
>>
>>18134927
She was still young in high school. Did you try asking her why she cheated?
>>
>>18134927
Don't be overbearing but be watchful.
>>
>>18134927
In this particular case, yes.

You change a lot through your late teens, it's silly to think she is the same person as she was when she was 15.
>>
>>18134922
Your fault for not leading and telling her to meet you at X place at YY00 hours.
>>
>>18134926
See, gotcha. Nobody fucking has their shit together. That's a ridiculous filter. You might as well not exist to the male OKC audience. A real relationship is about accepting and seeing past the other person's baggage, not just two special snowflakes with no real strife in their lives. You will hardly get much out of such a relationship anyways. You'll only have superficial events to bond over.
>>
>>18134688
Yeah sounds to me like she was just uneasy with admitting to herself and/or you that you're just her fuckbuddy. Obviously if she says that it's awkward to meet up in real life without fucking, that tells you all you need to know about that "friendship".

Just tell her cool, and never initiate anything again.

>>18134780
Will make some girls smile but also put plenty off, I wouldn't go for it. Like the other anon said it screams QUIRKY to me in a grating way.
>>
>>18134927
I laugh at the whole "once a cheater always a cheater" crap. It's damage control people use to convince themselves that the world is separated between good and bad people and as long as they pick someone from the right batch, they're safe.
Same for the whole implicitly blaming the cheated party by doing the whole "apparently something is a lot wrong in the relationship if someone cheated". No. Maybe there was, but plenty of people are also ethically lazy or completely undeveloped, impulsive, lust driven and, frankly, random.

I would not worry that she cheated on someone years ago. Worry if she doesn't feel bad about it whatsoever. Or she cannot explain to you why she did it or why she would not do it again. See if it actually forced some introspection on her and she grew to be someone better in this regard. That should matter most.
>>
Girls, say a good looking guy tries to talk to you in class, but he's shy/nervous. Would that be really bad or is it no big deal?
>>
>>18134927
Change is possible, but it's difficult and usually takes a while. I'm inclined to give your gf a pass considering her age at the time. However I'd probably have a mentality of "trust but verify".

>>18135005
>Same for the whole implicitly blaming the cheated party by doing the whole "apparently something is a lot wrong in the relationship if someone cheated". No. Maybe there was, but plenty of people are also ethically lazy or completely undeveloped, impulsive, lust driven and, frankly, random.
Someone can be a shitty partner, sure. But in terms of distributing blame, it overwhelmingly goes to the person who actually cheated.
>>
>>18135014
>it overwhelmingly goes to the person who actually cheated.
I think you misunderstood, I was actually trying to say that laying the blame for someone cheating by their partner is senseless.

And yeah just because partner cheated doesn't mean the other person in the relationship did nothing wrong but those are separate issues.
>>
>>18135013
Usually no big deal but it depends on how your awkwardness shows. Other people can't read your mind, if you are visibly flustered or otherwise look/act nervous then it'll be apparent and it's no big deal. Happens all the time especially if she's a particularly cute girl.

But if you shut down and become kind of stand offish and hostile because you feel anxious, chances are they won't realize you're nervous and will instead label you an arrogant dick. Especially if you're cute.
>>
>>18135027
No I'm more the type to blush and start saying words wrong.
>>
>>18134931
She said that she thought she was in love with two guys and couldn't pick one. One guy was the guy she was with and the other was the guy she lost her virginity to.
>>
>>18135027
>But if you shut down and become kind of stand offish and hostile because you feel anxious

This is me, I also have a bitchy resting face and close up with my body language when I'm nervous :^(
>>
Girls

I am guy with relatively little body hair. I have almost no hair growth on my upper body, except for some stray hairs that are easily enough managed. People don't believe me when they ask why i shave my arms and i tell them i don't.
I have much more hair on my legs and butt. I don't think it's particularly heavy for a man, but in comparison to my upper body i basically feel like a woolly mammoth below the waist.

Is this something that might bother you?
>>
>>18135050
I fucking adore bodyhair and no, it wouldn't be an issue to me. For one thing shaved skin still has a different look (much more "bare" and raw) than skin that has barely any hair growth but hasn't been shaved. It is this look that I strongly dislike, the supersmooth and slick, more than relatively little hair in itself.

Another thing is that chest hair comes in fairly late for plenty of men. If you're not a hairy guy then only starting to grow it in your early to mid twenties is completely normal. Doesn't mean it won't come.
And even if it won't, bodies are weird, there's so many patterns and kinds of bodyhair, it's really a complete non-issue.
>>
File: faun.jpg (227KB, 598x793px) Image search: [Google]
faun.jpg
227KB, 598x793px
>>18135059
I actually quite like my hairlessness on my upper body. If i had the choice i would want to be naturally smooth on my lower body aswell.
I was more worried about the disparity between the two halves. I feel like a faun.
>>
Is just one dick enough?
>>
>>18135094
Like I said there's so much variety, it really isn't like everyone has x or y distribution/pattern and you're an exception. There's men who have no chest hair but tons of hair on their back, for example. Don't waste energy on it.
>>
>>18135097
Thanks.
>>
>>18135095
Enough for what?

If you mean to be sexually satisfied then yeah. I can actually get myself there without any dick/dildo so one dick is more than sufficient.
>>
>>18134978
>Nobody fucking has their shit together.
Most people do. I don't feel like "Take a shower every day, do something fulfilling with your life, not suffer from severe mental illness" is such an amazing standard to hold people to.

>A real relationship is about accepting and seeing past the other person's baggage
A real relationship is realistic. I want to date someone who is at the same place I am in life and is going towards the same things I want. I don't want to date a party boy because I am not in that phase of my life, I don't want to date someone who is content with working retail because I'm very ambitious and I want someone who can keep up with me, I don't want to date someone stupid as fuck because stupid people bore me.

Your idea that wanting someone who is somewhat put together means having a superficial relationship is ridiculous.
>>
>>18134780
Have fun being forever alone
>>
anybody who either is or knows a person like the one I'll describe:

(background)
>We talked but a few hours, but we both feel as if we knew each other for years
>she has no personality/fear/antisocial/any other severe problems as far as I can tell
>she claims to be "traditional" and so she couldn't have sex with someone she doesn't love
says she likes hugging
but still she wants the person better in order to do so
when I asked her if she'd like to do it then (on our only meeting) she said she'd feel like suffocating.
I'm positive she likes me a lot, just like I do her.

So my question is: does this hugging thing requires just time spent with the other person? if so - how much time? is it something less or more set or at least estimable basing on observation?
Or maybe it's the matter of being closer in terms of secrets/intimate inforamtion amount that needs to be transferred?

Also, can I initiate it or do I have to wait for her to do so? If I can, what signs should I look for to know she permits it already?
In what neutral way can I initaite it, provided she'd feel strange/bad if I were to touch her?
>>
>>18135245

So, this is about hugs? With a person you've only met once?

I'm awkward with physical contact, too. But the problem here doesn't seem to be the contact itself. It seems like you two build a relationship behind a screen and still have to develop a physical aspect if there ever will be one.

You should spend time in the same physical place for a bit before moving into more.
>>
>>18135253
you see, I've met quite a lot of girls and I've never seen something similar to this. It was a rule, that if we could speak about some more intimate stuff, the physical contact would be there. So I'm a tiny bit freaked out by this and would like to learn how people like this work in order to not make any serious mistake..

Also, I really crave some physical contact, especially with a person I feel such things about as her.

So while I understand, respect it and am willing to wait, I simply want to know the technical stuff behind it
>>
>>18135264

There's no technical stuff. Your "rule" applies only to you. Just because I open up as a person doesn't mean my body is there to share, and I don't expect that from the other person.

So step one: Forget your "rule". Learn to see what she wants and how she feels, don't try to "predict" or "prescribe" that kind of stuff. The same goes for using me or any other Anon as a "rule of thumb". She is her own person, we are our own. We don't have to behave the same way.

How many times have you met? How long has your relationship been going on?
>>
>>18135272
come on, I never stated that this generalises over anybody I haven't met yet. It was a rule in a sense that this was something I always observed. There's really no need to speak with so much sarcasm on your part.
And yes, I want to predict, because that's what my brain is designed for and because I want to feel safe about very important aspects of my relations with people I value. Is it wrong or something?
And for the second time, I RESPECT this behaviour even though it's strange for me. I don't insist on anybody having to behave in any way.

Really, what triggers you here?

We met once, for a couple of hours, as I already said. Just a couple of short messages before it.

>inb4 so short
I realise this and have already stated what I feel, know and intend to do and act like
>>
>>18135290

I wasn't sarcastic in the slightest. Maybe blunt, as I repeat myself a lot and it might look like I'm mad, but whatever.

> I want to predict, because that's what my brain is designed for and because I want to feel safe about very important aspects of my relations with people I value. Is it wrong or something?

Is being disappointed and having constant misunderstandings a problem for you? Because if it is, then rely a little bit less on predictions and more on actual, human communication.

I was sarcastic in that last one.

But let me say it clearly, no jokes and not smart-assing: She is a person. She has her own speed for opening up physically and emotionally. Those two speeds don't have to line up. Do you want to get physical with her? Then talk it over with her. Meet again, see how it goes. There's no master plan or life-hack here. Only way to know how she feels and what she needs to open up is by talking and hanging out with her.
>>
I proposed to watch a movie together but she didn't read my text until the next morning because she was asleep. She only replied with ''ow just seen it :s'' at 8 AM but she didn't bother to reschedule (it was through messenger so I know she didn't ignore me on purpose)

Is she interested (hence the kind of sad :s smiley) or totally not (because she didn't propose another time).
>>
>>18135318
Move on. Don't chase women that don't chase you back.
>>
Why i always want "that girl" ? I literraly got asked out twice this week but i just want her not them. She doesnt seem to interested in me but, fuck me she's awesome.
>>
>>18135325

Because you'd rather sabotage things that could go alright? By saying they are not "the one", you create a situation where you never fail, because you never try. You don't try with them or with her.

Maybe that?
>>
I have a question for the people who sexually identify as attack hellicopters.

I am considering changing.

Is there any advice?
>>
>>18135306
from what I know and have tested many times in my life, predicting other peoples actions is a way to *avoid* misunderstandings.
Maybe you think I want to masterplan it all in the autistic way - no, I want to keep predictions on a healthy level. Still, they help a lot. I came here for advice simply to learn about other peoples feelings, so that I don't do anything truly stupid.
I know this place is full of teenagers who want to earn god-tier waifus with a single sentence. I'm not one of them.

Communication is something I use constantly, it's not a problem for me or anything. Still I'd feel a bit uncomfortable asking questions pertaining to her willingness to begin any physical contact with me, simply because I'd feel like oppressing her.

I don't want a masterplan. I just want some perspective.
And while I know well that people are different, I also know they share traits. There are things I learned from some relationships that helped me with the others. And I'm pretty sure that by speaking with somebody similar to her I can learn this and that
>>
>>18135330
implanting all those metal plates into your body is a bitch. Either collect the cash for the best fucking surgeon in the world or give up and become a furry instead
>>
No but seriously, is there a Legal path to changing sex to Attack hellicopter?

Does the government offer any freebee's to the small minority who are convinced that we are Attack Hellicopters?
>>
>>18135332

Of course it feels weird to talk things with her, you talked and meet once.

>I know this place is full of teenagers who want to earn god-tier waifus with a single sentence. I'm not one of them.

Yet you say:

>a person I feel such things about as her.

>I'm positive she likes me a lot, just like I do her.

Which makes me thing you already invested a lot after "a couple short messages" and a single meeting.

>In what neutral way can I initaite it, provided she'd feel strange/bad if I were to touch her?

Again, you are not a confused teenager, right? Yet you ask us "How to make a move without actually making a move?"

I don't see how we can really help you. You seem a little bit deluded, to be honest.
>>
>>18135325
Because most of us feel it's to easy when someone wants us the way we are so instead we try to impress the "hard" one.
>>
>>18135351
well, I can't blame you for having this kind of thoughts on the subject. It actually can be interpreted this way. I knew it but decided to try my luck anyway.
See, the thing is I'm this invested exactly *because* I do have quite a lot of experience (well, at least compared to most of the posters here, it would seem) and am thus able to see that it's the kind of person that clicks with me. I met three girls I had similar encounters with before, and each one slept with me the night we met and then became my girlfriend for about a year.
>Yet you ask us "How to make a move without actually making a move?"
not exactly. I only ask about actions that can facilitate physical contact but aren't one nonetheless. This is not about sex at all. The sex will come or not and I will be able to get to it if I decide it's a good idea. I simply want some physical contact, but don't want to be awkward or scare her.

I know how it sounds. You don't need to tell me this. All I can do is to tell you it's just that you read post similar to this one on a daily basis here. You can tell the difference because I know exactly what I want and stated it clearly. I want to learn about psychology of such people, not about keys to thier mind and genitals

So just stop thinking about me as of another teen or let the others answer me instead, please
>>
>>18135390

They can answer if they want, your post is still up there. As a matter of fact, this way more people will see more of your posts and it's more likely someone will be interested on the conversation.
I'm the only one that seems willing to reply, though.

>You can tell the difference because I know exactly what I want and stated it clearly.

I know what you want. It's still moronic.

> the thing is I'm this invested exactly *because* I do have quite a lot of experience

>I met three girls I had similar encounters with before

So you still feel like you can generalize and predict her behavior without actually interacting much?

Dude, that's my goddamn point, you can't do what you are doing. This girl is the proof of that. Each person is unique. Until you start treating her like a goddamn individual, she won't be comfortable with you.

I know you are a not teen. You are a robot. You are trying to process the information about her without actually dealing with her.
>>
>>18135328
not him.

But I'm in his same situation.

The way I deconstruct my thinking in this. If I like someone visually, it's not enough, but if that person attracts me in a special way, and I develop a crush, which is far more rare, I tend to cling to that crush far more than just a visual attraction.

And then I feel, that I'd cheapen that crush if I opened my heart to somebody I simply don't have feelings for..

Plainly speaking, visual attraction is merely a desperate response, whereas a crush is slow burning inside and if it works, the outcome is far more special.

However, if it doesn't work, most people try the alternative anyway, a simple physical attraction. And it almost never works and leaves both people empty down the line.

Go 100, or go 50-60 something, your choice.

Right now I'm at the beach, surrounded by beautiful women, I can't say I'm not being tested spiritually. But in my mind, I have the memory of my crush, and we have a few awesome things in common, if it were to work, my life would have MEANING. Whereas meaningless sex is trivial and almost anyone can acquire it.

A part of me wants it because I'm human, but a part of me wants to save as much of my sexual energy as possible and pour it all into my crush.
>>
>>18135408
>Whereas meaningless sex is trivial and almost anyone can acquire it.

Can you, though? People that get tail or that have an actual shot a getting a GF don't develop crushes. Crushes come from desperation, too.

Real attraction is mutual.
>>
>>18135396
>It's still moronic.
because you interact with people differently?

>So you still feel like you can generalize and predict her behavior without actually interacting much?
To some extent, yes. All the time you seem to assume I want it to some incredibly deep extent though, which is not true for me. I came here to grasp some information, that can facilitate my actions, simply because that's the very intention of this board. Scorn me for this all you like.

I am treating her as an individual. It's still your assumptions made by interacting with people here, as -which is the impression I share with you (unless I'm assuming hard of course) - many of them are not considering this.

>You are trying to process the information about her without actually dealing with her.
simply because I can't at this very moment.

I really appreciate your attention. I want to thank you for this. But fuck, just stop implying stuff.
>>
>>18135413
Nah, I don't think so. I can totally fuck randoms if that is what I truly wanted. But here's the thing, people who can't stand to be single, will always find some way to be unhappy. Even if they're not single.

I see plenty of girls who are into me, wonder if I have a gf, other girls have bf's but are surprised or impressed that I approached them, some just plain taken and happy in their situation so i go no further.

Then, I felt something for a girl, after years of being single and looking, I actually felt something.

I felt nothing but physical attraction with all the others, this one was far more than physical.

You see these guys and girls in relationships find other people on the side, at their job, school, whatever. Most likely because the choice they made was purely physical, or not very strong, or not as strong as they thought they could fall for someone.

That's called deeper attraction, and if they were desperate enough to fuck up something stable for it, it would be way more desperate imo.. versus KNOWING you have a deep attraction, and if the other person reciprocates it, you have the energy in you to convince them it's true.
>>
>>18135427

>You are trying to process the information about her without actually dealing with her.
>simply because I can't at this very moment.

That's all I need. You want to figure her out without interacting with her. Why? Doesn't matter, you are doing it. And it's dumb.

As you wish, I won't reply anymore. We are talking in circles and if you can't grasp how utterly useless this process will be, then I'm done. Talk to her, dumbo, talk to her.
>>
>>18135408
The reason men cling to a crush is because we seek validation from them instead of having self satisfaction, you have to learn to accept yourself completely and it will dissapear over time for the most part.
>>
>>18135434
>I can totally fuck randoms if that is what I truly wanted.

Did you ever do that? Or is it like "I can do that, I just don't want to" kind of deal?

Also, this "deeper attraction" you talk about is a crush, right? You sound like a sitcom character. You pick the girl you like first and then "convince" her to like you. That's not how dating works, my man, it's not.
>>
>>18135437
I don't agree with that, no.

Because if the other person likes you, no reason to feel like it was intense for nothing. Love gives people purpose.
>>
>>18135439
>Because if the other person likes you, no reason to feel like it was intense for nothing.

Then it's not a "crush". It seems you use a different definition from the rest of us. Also, I'm not that same Anon, in case they reply to.
>>
>>18135438
No, I don't go around fucking strangers because again, I don't wanna live based om desperation or emotional instability. I wanna challenge that.

And no, that's not what I meant at all. What I mean is, the crush is there for a reason, usually a strong compatibility.

And you can settle for less than that if you want and be content, or you can attract the perfect one.
>>
>>18135447

Easy to say you don't want it when you don't get it. I think the phrase is "sour grapes", isn't it?

Also, a crush means nothing. As I said above, we seem to use different definitions for "crush". >>18135444
>>
>>18135450
A crush is simply a strong attraction.

That attraction can be anything. I'd just prefer it to be something good.
>>
>>18135435
look, you keep repeating how everybody is special, yet you can't accept that people can do things differently than you. You are some high-grade hypocrite.
Also, have you noticed how you insult me more and more with susequent messages?
See, this is exactly why I stated that I only want people with actual experience to answer. I expect they won't attack me pointlessly as you do, but provide actual advice
>>
As a guy, is being stoic a positive trait?

People at work have mentioned this a few times. I think of myself as calm and collected but most of time I just don't give a shit
>>
>>18135452

A "crush", at least how I use it every day on this very board, is a one-sided attraction. You like them, they don't even know you exist/they don't like you.

But as I said, you sound like someone from a movie. Just because you like them doesn't mean you are compatible. The most important compatibility test is: Do both of you feel the same way about the other?

Because of you are on different pages, then you are not that compatible.
>>
>>18135460
She was flattered when I admit my attraction, so I think indeed it could be mutual...

I'm kinda done talking about it though. Meh. late
>>
>>18135465
KEK
>>
>>18135465

I have no idea what or who you are talking about. I thought this was theoretical.

Also, you don't admit attraction, you ask people out. Else, you won't get many dates. unless you are 15. Then confess all you want. Teenage chicks still dig that. I mean, they learn a lot from movies, don't they?
>>
>>18135474
She lived too far away, no reason to try and mold her into my current circumstance in the very little time I had to convince her. Maybe next year.
>>
>>18135477

Again, you don't convince people. This is not a movie.

Good luck, man. At least now you know what we mean by "crush" for next time.
>>
>>18135481
Well it started that way, sure..

I feel most things do, desu.
>>
>>18135481
Dont bother with him, the guy is a lost case until he pulls his head out of his ass and realizes it's not like in the movies.
>>
>>18135488
I clearly understand it's not like in the movies. It's just the interpretation is misunderstood.
>>
Has anyone dated a girl with front teeth dentures/fake tooth with retainers?

I was talking to this girl online and we agreed on a date. We texted a little bit once I gave her my number. She informed me that she was in an accident years ago and lost a front tooth and is currently wearing a retainer with a fake tooth. She can't eat with it on. Part of me feels uneasy. She is incredibly cute but I feel awful for feeling deep down inside I'm going to be put off by it. Any advice?
>>
>>18135501
She can always get her mouth surgically reconstructed. But if you really like her, like really really like her, don't judge her and see how it goes.
>>
>>18135510
I'll try my hardest not to judge. Her family seems pretty wealthy from what I see and heard. She is in college right now doing a double major. Unless she is waiting I don't see why her parents would not have already got the procedure done.
>>
>>18135517
Gotta ask her, not in a rude manner of course.

Have you ever considered surgically reconstructing the teeth you're missing?

That kinda deal.
>>
Grills
Would you like it or hate it if your man squeezes you to the point you couldn't breathe when he hugs you?

Do you like it eye contact during sex?
>>
>>18135686
>to the point you couldn't breathe
um, could you think of one reason anybody would actually like it for?
>>
bumping my question, hoping for an actual answer this time
>>18135245
>>
>>18135698
It shows just how much he loves you
>>
>>18135740
loves me so much he's about to kill me?
>>
>Couldnt talk to strangers or keep eye contact few months ago
>Been training very hard to the point where i can pretty comfortably say hi to random people wether they say anything back or not
>Decided about 2 weeks ago to take it to the next level by asking girls the time to get used to the nervousness
>Goes alright, some gave me the time some said they couldnt
>See a girl today and ask her the time
>Looks at me for 2 seconds and then says in a rude tone no and i said ok and walked off

Still felt that sting but came across a nice bus driver later, what i want to say is if any of you are working on themselves dont give up even if you get some bad responses because some people will be nice too.
>>
>>18135744
Don't be a drama queen.
>>
>>18135744
Don't think about it that way. His arms are wrapped around your chest with such force to push love into your heart and wring the negativity out of you
>>
How do I make sure this girl and I have a nice time at the bars tonight? I want to dance, any other tips?
>>
>>18135914

You could see what she wants to do.
>>
>>18135920
Thanks senpai
>>
>fiance hates that I browse 4chinz
>says it's all racist and she doesn't like the idea of raising kids with someone who reads stuff like that
>say to her that just because I read stupid shit doesn't mean it will affect me in any meaningful way, world is full of racism etc
>also say that I think she is smart enough to read and be able to discern between what she agrees with and what she doesn't and I asked if she thought I wasn't capable of that
>she says muh racism it can't be good for you

Ultimately I'm not letting someone else dictate what I can and can't read. What the fuck do I do though this is fucking retarded.
>>
>>18135935
I would blow off the marriage because she whines about something like that she will whine about everything.
>>
I have a question for girls.

Do you actively notice if you're pressing your boob on a guy's arm or back? Does it mean you are attracted to him or is that looking to much into it?

Whenever you lock eyes with someone from across the room constantly, is this some sort of flirting? I've had this happen with different girls, we would just randomly look at eachothers eyes, and it would constantly happen, but I never knew if this means make a move or if I'm overreaching.

I have a GF currently so I'm not actively looking for a girl, but I'd like to know for future reference and just out of curiosity.
>>
>>18135935
Tell her it's a forum that talks about different topics and you only go to the videogames/television/advicr/whatever forum and not the ones related to politic issues.

Tell her you love the advice board because it's a good place to help people in need.

If she still thinks you're wrong, she's an idiot and would probably make a terrible partner.
>>
>>18135935
>I'm engaged to a fundamentally illogical and controlling person

There will never a be a moment where she "sees the light", sorry to tell you bro.
>>
Some girl was flirting with me today. I don't know why
>>
>>18135949
It depends on the sensitivity of their boobs and the kind of bra they're wearing. A thick push up bra renders your boobs virtually numb, a softcup sheer bra only has a bit of lace between her tit and a shirt.

I have never personally noticed it. I am sure some girls do and some don't care and some enjoy the idea of teasing a bit/being naughty. It is this way for virtually all other mildly provocative stuff (like bending over at the hips).

As for whether the eye contact is flirting, I wouldn't draw conclusions based on that. It could mean that you both look around and look at others more than average. Yes eye contact is a sign of attraction but typically if people are attracted to someone they either cannot hold it without looking away, getting flustered etc, or they give more signs than just staring. (Waving, a flirty little tongue motion, smile, whatever.) Just neutrally gazing at someone to me just indicates interest in another person. I know personally I like to look at people and I won't instantly look away if they catch my eye. I'm not trying to signal anything, just taking them in, how they sit, what they wear, how they look, the kind of person they seem to be.
To be on the safe side I would break the eye contact anyway, girls can read too much into stuff as well.
>>
>>18135995
this for a banner
>>
>>18136001

Um. Alright
>>
Right, so I've been talking to a girl the past few days and she has been really flirty (showing more of her boobs on photos (not fully) and putting multiple 'x's) and I was led to assume she was single as her Facebook says so but her Instagram says she's in a relationship but she hasn't posted on there since 2013 so I expected she had abandoned the profile.

Anyway I recently found out that she's still talking to her boyfriend. What do you think she's implying? Would like both Male and Female opinions.
>>
guys, what kind of sweets would make you super happy if someone made them for you? i know not everyone likes the same thing, but i already asked my bf and he cant think of anything specific that he likes a lot.
>>
>>18135995
Don't try to understand women's motivations, just go with the flow.
>>
>>18136020

Sweets? Like,to eat? Bake him a cake, he'll probably be happy with that.
>>
File: IMG_2963.jpg (2MB, 2428x2428px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2963.jpg
2MB, 2428x2428px
>>18136020

Fresh soft chocolate chip cookies or what would make me very happy... a double layer yellow cake with chocolate frosting.

I wish I had someone who cared about me enough to make me sweets ;__;
>>
>>18136020
>super happy
if we're talking super...
fancy chocolate
or marzipan.
A cake won't make it super in my opinion, though it's still fine of course
>>
>>18136020
Brownies. I fucking love brownies.
>>
>>18135999
It's not just a one time eye locking, but a thing that happens several times.

It had never been with a flirty expression or anything, just a neutral face. (Although, so is my face).
>>
>>18136027
>>18136023
i make him chocolate chip cookies and cakes a lot. I was trying to think of something else
>>18136030
also i remember he doesn't really like brownies. weird right?
>>
>>18136021

I didn't. I was standing in a waiting room waiting for my Private instructor for some lessons I'm taking. I've seen her in the waiting room before but we never talk. Today she was sitting near me and kept trying to talk to me. I'd answer her questions and she kept smiling at me and trying to bring up more conversations and asked about me. Then she commented on how I look younger than I am.

Then my instructor showed up and I left.
>>
>>18136035

Make him a ice cream cake
>>
>>18136035
>not liking brownies
I think you should leave him anon
>>
>>18136020
What would make me happy is [spoiler]Your sweet pussy nectar[/spoiler] or a cake
>>
>>18136042
kek
>>
>>18136035

What about a cake with alcohol? I don't know their names, though. Are you two old enough to drink?

Besides that, I'm lost. As far as I know, other stuff to make would be more ornate cakes or cookies. Maybe cupcakes or something like that. We guys don't really see the difference unless we cook ourselves, is me point.
>>
>>18136045
>Are you two old enough to drink?
I laughed out loud after seeing this here
>>
>>18136020
My favorite is apple pie a la mode, but opinions differ.
>>
>>18136035
>>18136040
>>18136042
>>18136044

Video related. Do this

https://youtu.be/besekb8f664
>>
>>18136020
I hate sweets.
>>
How do I befriend girls without coming across as hitting on them?
>>
>>18136036
Should asked for her number.
>>
>>18136051

USA has weird drinking laws. Even assuming people respected the 18+ restriction on the boards, they might not be able to drink.
>>
>>18136059

I didn't see a point to
>>
>>18136057

Do you actually want to befriend them or is it a long game you are playing?
>>
Why girls have a thing for big dicks? Does loose pussy really exists?
Btw I am 5,5 inches, its real short right?
>>
>>18136063
There's this classmate that I talk to before and after lectures. We have each other on facebook but that's about the extent of our friendship.

She is very attractive, but I don't have a social life. I don't want to risk creeping her out with any gestures that may come across as an "advance". I do want to retain communication with her once the semester is over though.
>>
>>18136062
So you are a homosexual?
>>
>>18136065
5 inches is around the average length, and 4.8 inches is around the average circumference.
>>
File: 1485689471288.gif (144KB, 582x536px) Image search: [Google]
1485689471288.gif
144KB, 582x536px
>>18136065
Buy a cocksleeve or something, or else you are in trouble.
>>
>>18136065
Different reasons. Visually it looks more "extreme", more like a pornstar. Compare it to huge tits.

And physically it hits further, and the chance is bigger that girth is also above average, which results in feeling more filled up. It depends on the woman whether or not she needs or even likes/wants this. Vaginas differ in size, too, what is plenty for one woman is too little or too much for the next. Guys will spew bullshit about how every woman can take any dick because "vaginas get deeper when turned on". They do get deeper but implying that this means they all end up being exactly the same size doesn't make any sense. Penises also all grow when aroused yet have different maximum sizes.

5.5" is (upper end of) average.
>>
>>18136073
> I do want to retain communication with her once the semester is over though.

But why? Your post reads like you are just avoiding saying "Yeah, I like her. I want to hit on her without hitting on her"
>>
>>18136060
and being rightful, on the most right place one can find on the internet, they decide to always abide those laws
>>
>>18136074

no. I'm a heterosexual male
>>
>>18136079
>>18136080
I guess thats all I needed to know. What turns me on is knowing my partner is enjoying it, can't do that anymore knowing they can feel it better.
>>
>>18136096
It doesn't look like it, do you have a gf already? But even then there's nothing wrong with getting a girls number.
>>
>>18136102
>asking someone on 4chan if they have a gf
I think you know the answer anon
>>
>>18136102
man, are you really so memeish you can't get that guy simply isn't interested in that grill?
>>
>>18136103
/adv/ is a normie board. Hell, even /pol/ is full of regular people, getting a gf is piss easy anyway.
>>
>>18136105
>/pol/ is full of regular people
>>
>>18136104
Then why is he questioning why was she interested in him on a Laotian basket weaving forum?
>>
>>18136042
What about a cake made with sweet pussy nectar
>>
>>18136106
Yes, regular people you see commuting or walking everyday on the streets. Do you think Trump was elected by who?
>>
>>18136098
Apart from as I mentioned, the ideal size/what can still fit inside of them varying from woman to woman, there's a lot more to sex than PiV. No woman I've ever known was looking for the perfect dick vs the perfect lover who just knows how to turn her on.
>>
>>18136108
exactly because he is not interested in her and he can't understand why would she keep hitting up on him
>>
>>18136110
by murricans
you call them normal?
>>
>>18136102

No i don't have a girlfriend. But I'm also not attracted to men.

I'm attracted to women.
>>
>>18136114
Then he is an autist.

>hurr why is a woman interested in a man
>>
>>18136118
Calling your political opponents and his voters abnormal is exactly why Trump got elected. You just create spite among them against you.
>>
>>18136120
more like you are an autist for making so much fuss about it
>>
>>18136118

MAGA

Memes aside. President Trump is actually trying to push through good policies. But SJWs can't handle the fact that their candidate lost the election. So they sperg out. It's sad Tbh
>>
>>18136124
Then everyone in this board is an autistic as well because that's 98% of the posts here, too much fuss about trivialities. That's life.
>>
>>18136123
>>18136126
>>18136128
kid, simply come back to your normal /pol/ and stop hanging out with us, autists
>>
>>18136133
I can do whatever I want, you can't censure me.
>>
>>18136126
Just wanted to post a MAGA, from one trump support to another
>>
File: IMG_2965.png (109KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2965.png
109KB, 640x1136px
>>18136133

I don't go to /pol/
>>
I'm so sexually repressed and frustrated. I want to get wasted, go to a club and fuck some club sluts but I can't bring myself to do it.

I've had my heart broken before and I place a lot of value to love and loyalty in relationships, I don't think I could live with myself, or ever feel worthy of loving someone else if I sleep around. I can't help but see it as degrading to myself, and I can't help but feel "used up".

Am I mentally ill?

Like, I am just so frustrated I didn't know what to do.
>>
>>18136157

I'm the same way
>>
>>18136160
bugger
>>
Guys: how much do you tell you friends about what you get up to with your FWB?

Girls: would you want to know if your FWB tells his friends about the stuff you do?
>>
>>18136198
>Guys
I tell my best friend, that I have sex with her.
I couldn't see a reason to spam him with anything else
>>
>>18136198
I'm 18, which is worth pointing out because my conversations are probably different to men in their twenties.

The only time we ever talk about sex is either ironically (as a joke), or when a girl brings it up, and its usually always those girls that like to talk about sex and what they do while we awkwardly just nod and smile and die a little inside.

That's been my experiences so far and I promise I'm not even autistic.
>>
>>18136157
No, you're not mentally ill.

I feel the same, for years and years, no sex. So I jack off now and then and feel guilty about it after.

So it's basically a cycle of desperation and temptation as a result of not wanting to fuck up or destroy myself spiritually, so I resort to fapping and destroy myself in a different way. But at least, to a certain degree, there is a tiny bit more peace of mind knowing I'm not fucking randoms, because as soon as I orgasm, I realize how cheap and insignificant those physical attractions are. So although I'm disgusted with myself and try again and again to stop, I know a part of me is waiting for the right person down the road.

And to be honest, I don't care if she has a lot of experience, or little to no experience, I just want her to be good to me, and let me be good to her. A woman like that can make all those years seem worth it.
>>
>>18135935
To someone who has only ever heard of it, the reputation of this place is about as low as it gets, so yes, she has some reason to be concerned, as she probably thinks its the most vile place on the internet, So right now, you can do best to tell her about it as much as you can, show her boards that you go on (maybe have some calm thread or go to mu or co, etc. if you actually go on more offending boards) and try to navigate her thoughts away from the whole racism thing. She may think your just going on White Supremacy The Website. Don't think that would settle well with most people. So give her some leeway at first.
>>
>>18136395
cont.

I've tried however, tried dating, failed miserably in many ways, even made out with a girl and grabbed her boobs a day after meeting her, sad desperate days in my life.. depressed, living alone, shit job, etc. So I did what I'm not proud to admit. We didn't have sex, which I'm kinda glad about today. But although I experience temptation, I realize desperation is what pushes us to make shitty choices.
>>
>>18136087
>But why? Your post reads like you are just avoiding saying "Yeah, I like her. I want to hit on her without hitting on her"

Not that guy, but I'll give an example;

The literal sweetest, nicest woman I've ever met. One of the only two of so women I could truthfully call "approachable" in any sense of the word. She's cute, she's got a really nice accent (Brazilian) - and just for that I like hearing her talk.

She also has a husband.

I don't want to be the kind of guy who'll try to get a woman to cheat, who'll try to break up a relationship or anything like that.
But at the same time, that doesn't mean I can't just enjoy being friends with her. I don't give a fuck about fucking her, but I like spending time with her. Talking to her.

Still, one of the most approachable women I've ever met, and I still don't bother trying to be a better friend - I keep my distance - because I'm worried she'll think I'm trying to fuck her.
>>
Anyone

Is it bad if a decent looking person goes their entire life without receiving love/sex/affection?
>>
>>18136639
>Anyone
Make your own thread.
>>
Women-
So you just finished a first date with a guy and it went well for the most part. He tried to go for a kiss on the lips. Do you kiss him or turn away?

I hear a lot of things where you should or shouldn't kiss on the first date.
>>
Women

Do you think it is cute when a guy is visibly nervous on the first date? Or is it a turn off?
>>
>>18136683
Cute af
>>
>>18136736
Fuck off.
>>
File: giphyamer.gif (378KB, 480x240px) Image search: [Google]
giphyamer.gif
378KB, 480x240px
Are you tindersluts rly all that alike? Anthem: a red haired fagget. Hobby's: Doing crazy, netflix, food, shopping.

And do you mediocore looking girls rly have nothing to tell or is looking average still enough to them right swipes?
>>
>>18136751
Yeah forget about shyness that might be why you don't get a second date.
>>
>>18136759
Tell me about your hobbies. It better be more than videogames and anime, you basic bitch.
>>
>>18136759
Females live life on easy mode.
>>
File: 1486834418344.png (1MB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
1486834418344.png
1MB, 750x1334px
>>18136772
>>18136770

I have on my profile: playing guitar, music, poker, USA-politics (trump}, university, movies and trying new stuff.

Then I mention what I study and studied before at uni.

Then i mention: I dont like clubbing, i dont like sports and im not sportive myself, not religious and not a rly postive world view.

And of my pics is: see the pic at the corner
>>
>>18136785
Edit: *And one of my pics is ...
>>
What does getting your dick sucked feel like?
>>
>>18136791
Salty coins
>>
>>18136785
Get into sports and lifting, you scrawny fuccboi
>>
Girls and guys

Why is it the only place to meet hotties is at clubs? Clubs seem pretty gross to me..
>>
>>18136807
Nah I got better things to do
>>
>>18136810

Because people make themselves up to go clubbing. A 6 dressed up is a 10.

Take a class or side job, go to the gym, live your life. Tell your friends and family you're looking for someone if it's commitment you want. Get on Tinder if it isn't.
>>
>>18136821

I am living my life and I am going to the gym regularly.

I've just never had a girlfriend before. I really have no idea what i want Tbh. I know that I never want to get married. and I know that I'm not comfortable with casual sex. Maybe.. maybe it's best if I keep repressing feelings for being with girls because I don't think I could handle a girlfriend anyway. But I feel lonely sometimes.
>>
>>18136814
Like be a wimpy, whiny faggot?
>>
>>18136785
>music
>trump
>school
>movies
>""trying new things""
kek, none of these are real hobbies
>>
>>18136828
Still way more info and actual hobby's and things than u bunch of bimbo's. And while USA pol and music may not be the same as guitar and poker it's still something I put effort in reading about it and learning actually something. Unlike probably you and the rest of the majority who dont have one single hobby/interest where it actually took some time to master besides painting your face every morning with makeup, looking from which angle you still look decent under which light and photoshopping pics.
>>
>>18136831
>Still way more info and actual hobby's and things than u bunch of bimbo's. And while USA pol and music may not be the same as guitar and poker it's still something I put effort in reading about it and learning actually something. Unlike probably you and the rest of the majority who dont have one single hobby/interest where it actually took some time to master besides painting your face every morning with makeup, looking from which angle you still look decent under which light and photoshopping pics.
>>
>>18136785
You sound like a fucking psychopath. 0/10 no pussy for you
>>
File: giphy.gif (2MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
2MB, 320x240px
>>18136902
Like I would swipe any of you 4chan/anime/cumslurping nasty cockgraving sluts to rhe right <3
>>
how do i stop being socially lazy? its like a dont give a fuck about companionship at all. like i have no problem attracting girls and when do actually bother talking to them i just stop. and they lose interest. but after a convo ends i have like literally no desire to talk them again and just want to be an autist. how do i fix this
>>
File: harassment[1].jpg (119KB, 1920x1280px) Image search: [Google]
harassment[1].jpg
119KB, 1920x1280px
>be working in small company
>have female friend/coworker (she is married, we've known each other for several years, purely platonic)
>new executive coming in, some friend of CEO
>this guy has hugged her from behind before, likely to be "friendly"
>she looked very shaken up afterwards
>i was there when it happened and i did nothing since i did not know what to do
>she told me the day after she does not feel comfortable with him

So is it weird for a male to protect a female coworker? And what are some things I can do in case he gets "physical" with her again without making it weird? Other employees either don't know, don't care, or would rather kiss up to the bosses and not cause problems.
>>
If I'm 5'8, wouldn't I be 6'-4" using mathematical operators as an equivalent to the previously given statement?
>>
Need help. Only effeminate men have ever been into me? My current boyfriend is fairly effeminate but he also does things he knows I like, like lifting, but his mannerisms are fairly effeminate.
Just want to know why I'm attracting these kinds of guys? It doesn't bother me immensely, I just really need to know.
>>
what even prompts a question like this? like did you two start datings last week and you realized this or are you 6 months in and why are you asking now? are you sifting through potential dudes to cheat with and you realized all of the guys chasing your effeminate?
>>
>>18137132
Want to know I'm not defective
>>
I asked this before but what does a man politely hiding a boner look like?
>>
>>18137086
She's not a baby, if she doesn't like it it's on her to deal with that shit or make sure it doesn't happen again.
>>
>>18136418
I aknowledged her concern and agreed that some boards are way worse than others. I mostly browse /g/ and shitpost about CPUs and i read a LOT on /his/ and just read some /pol/ threads that haven't yet devolved into shitposting about race, which doesn't happen often admittedly. Fuck knows what will happen, i will stay diplomatic but trying to control my shitposting or what i read is crossing a fucking line.
>>
>>18137226
Some guys will tuck it into their waistband to keep it pressed up against their stomach, but I put a hand in my pocket until it goes away.
>>
>>18137094
We'd need A LOT more to go on than just this. What do you look like? How do you dress? What are your other hobbies? Where did you meet them?
>>
Do Ladies like compliments on their breasts?
>>
do women prefer men with long hair and never shaven?
>>
>>18137415
No. If you want to compliment a woman, compliment her on anything other than her physical appearance like her taste in hobbies.
>>
>>18137435
Preferences differ.
I like guys with beards or stubble, I don't like guys with long hair.
>>
>>18137461
I can make you a convert
>>
>>18137471
I doubt. I think it's really trashy and, in general, it doesn't make anyone look better than he would with short hair.
>>
>>18137226
I usually just cross my legs to hide it
>>
>>18137476
long and staight
>>
is it true some white women don't like any asian looking men?
>>
>>18137504
Yes.

I don't like anyone who isn't white.
I might find some guys of other races good looking, but not sexually attractive.
>>
>>18137452
>>18137415

most of the girls I was with liked complimenting their apperances as well though. Never saying anything beside his opinions on her body would be pretty bad, but when mixed with the other compliments it should be desirable
>>
>>18137548
If my boyfriend tells me I have a nice butt and smacks it, I'm happy. If John from work does I am not.
In general, compliments on my appearance are a NOPE unless we're already flirting back and forth. And, anyway, nothing too sexual unless we already fucked.
>>
Girls

There this girl I occasionally cross paths with at school. The past 2 times I've see her she's been flirty with me. asking me lots of persons questions and talking really playful. I don't know what to do though. I have a fear of intimacy/affection/sex. I've been mostly ignoring her advances. But, IF I did go on a date with her. How and when should I tell her about my personal issue?

Sex has been a series of regrets for me. I've regretted the sexual experiences I've had and I still feel really bad about them Tbh. I reflect on them a lot with regret. Sex fucked everything up for me and my self esteem. Because I'm scared my next experience will just be another regret. It's like it reset me. I'm actually very worried about sex, kissing, or anything intimate..
>>
>>18137600
Guys

Whenever you approach a woman and she is not interested does the bad feeling dissapear over time or is it something you feel every time?
>>
>>18136079
I feel sorry for whoever made that comic, because that edit is probably passed around more than the original.
>>
>>18137605
If I only get rejected then the feel will last very long/not disappear, but a single 'yes' can erase that.
>>
>>18137605
Yeah, I guess? I got rejected, woop de doo, better luck next time. I just find someone else.

But, if she was someone that's already close, then it's a different matter
>>
>>18137605
It's not really something that has stopped bugging me, being rejected. But you do learn to deal with it. I mean you have to, if you get depressed over being constantly told no women will pick up on that and it'll snowball and you'll never hear a yes instead of rarely.
>>
>>18137605

Why did you ask this question as a reply to me?
>>
>>18137644
Woops, must have clicked reply accidentaly.
>>
>>18137600
If you see a future with a girl then you should just be honest with her. If she is pressing for something sexual and you don't feel comfortable yet, just tell her your waiting and only want to be with someone you're committed too.
>>
>>18137655

>if you see a future with a girl

How do you tell though from meeting someone? Isn't that something that takes time?

What about kissing? Don't most girls expect to kiss their boyfriends, even if they don't have sex? That's an issue for me too...
>>
>>18137661
I think that if you've even got problems with giving a chick a peck on the cheek or lips, then your honest and best bet is being honest, and just admitting that you have personal issues. That it isn't her, it's you.
Some people are willing to take that on, and some aren't. Unless you can get over it suddenly and sporadically, you have to be truthful, or she'll think it's because of her.
>>
>>18137670

Yeah I hear you. This is the reason I've been trying to avoid girls the past few years. I feel lonley and sometimes think I could be nice to experience a girlfriend, but the few ONS I did really fucked me up. God dammit.
>>
Girls

I am good with women and very rarely get rejected except for in class. I am a college student and I go out a lot and almost always get laid. I was just wondering why women seem so closed off in class. Just for context I'm not hitting on girls and being creepy I know better, but even if I sit next to a girl in class and am just being friendly they often are standoffish. I guess I'm asking why only in this setting do girls act like this around me.
>>
>>18137676
The kind of chick you'll meet through a ONS probably isn't the kind of chick you'd want as a gf anyway?
It really sounds like you need more of a personal tough. Good luck m8.
>>
>>18137692
>>18137676
Touch*
>>
agree with the just ghost post
>>
>>18137692
>>18137696

well I wasn't trying to gf those girls. I knew it was a ONS. I only did it for sex which was a mistake.
>>
>>18137696
Wait, my spelling is fucked, too much to drink.
I give up
>>
>>18137685
If I go to a club or an app, it's mostly because I want to socialise or fuck.
When I'm in class, I want to pay attention and study, and not to be hit on or make friends. People who talk to me during class annoy the shit out of me.
>>
Girls

Would you mind if one of your make friends gave you long hugs?

I'm going to be visiting a good female friends of mine in her country in just a few months. I really want to hug her. I haven't hugged anyone in probably 2 years. And that's really all I want. I don't care about sex or anything. I just want a hug from a cute girl
>>
Girl friend of mine keeps getting cold feet when I ask her out. She'd tell me she loves the idea and even brings it up later on her own, but whenever I try to set a date she goes
>I'm not sure, I'll have to check
and nothing comes of it.

Yesterday she proposed on her own (and insisted when I thought "whatever") that we go in town together to buy a mutual friend a gift. Again I tried to set a gift, again she can't decide on the date, and I presume that again nothing will come of it.

How can I cure her cold feet? And how can I best turn these plans into an actual date?
>>
My ex girlfriend begs to spend the night so I can give her a massage and hold her until she falls asleep.
She doesn't go after anything sexual unless on the uncommon occasion I make a move and start kissing down her back/etc while giving her a back rub, which leads to sex. Why?
>>
>>18137708
>Would you mind if one of your make friends gave you long hugs?
If we're good friends, why not?
I am very affectionate with all my friends, guys included.
>>
>>18137699
You need to chill on the sex thing then. Stop forcing yourself to have sex for no reason.
>>
>>18137714
Probably she just wants affection.
>>
>>18137719

>stop forcing yourself

I did. I haven't even really spoken with girls in about 4 years.
>>
>>18137714
>ex girlfriend
You are perhaps one of the most cucked faggots on this entire board
>>
>>18137705
lol thank you. Guess I kinda already knew that cause I'm the same way. I just started trying this as a means to get study buddies. I appreciate the response
>>
>>18137725
you sound like a 100% extra-virgin
he's at least getting the pussy
>>
>>18137728
Doesn't stop him from being a cuckold. She spends one night with him and then probably 5 nights with different chads
>>
>>18135245
bumping cause why not
>>
>>18137733
Too long, didn't read, 9/10 chance your getting cucked
>>
>>18137727
If you want to form a study group you talk to random people in class (both male and female) and ask if you can study together sometimes.
If a random dude sat next to me, started acting overly friendly with me and asked me if I wanted to study with him alone sometimes I'd think he wants to fuck.
>>
>>18137724
Well you can still talk to them, just don't force yourself to have sex with them.
>>
>>18137738
not even funny. And cucking is simply impossible in this situation
>>
>>18137731
It's almost every night but I guess she's banging Chad when she isn't here right?
I tend to live my life like the guy from Office Space after hypno therapy.
Maybe that's why she keeps coming back. There are alot of guys that chase her but I do my own thing and don't push any issues.
>>
How do I know when to first kiss a girl?
>>
Girls

Do you view virgin guys/sexually inexperienced guys negatively? What if he's attractive and has his life together, would he still be viewed badly because he's a virgin?
>>
>>18137836
I don't care about the virginity itself, but if he's very insecure, or unwilling to learn, or uncommunicative, or whatever I might be turned off.
>>
>>18137740
>Well you can still talk to them
>just don't force yourself to have sex with them.
Then what's the fucking point of talking to girls, you absolute retard?
>>
>>18137846

That sounds fair. But I guess my point was, when you found out he was a virgin or just had very little experience. That wouldn't be seen as a bad or an unattractive trait? assume it's a guy in his late 20s.

Wouldn't you want/expect him to be experienced?
>>
>>18137740

well, when I say talk, I meant I haven't talked/flirted with any girls. Small talk and everything in a professional environment sure. But I don't talk personal
>>
>>18137856
I don't expect anyone to be anything.
Being inexperienced sexually can be fixed easily (and the process is overall enjoyable) so I don't see why I should make a huge deal out of it.
It'd weird me out a bit because most people lose their virginity before, but it wouldn't be a big deal.
>>
How many days would you consider it to be ghosting?
>>
>>18137869
If we're talking every day, anything more than 2-3 days.
>>
>>18137862

Alright.

See, for me. I have only had sex one time when I was very young. I'm in my late 20s now and haven't had a gf or anything else since by choice. I can talk to girls, intact sometimes girls even become flirty with me on their own. But I never do anything because I'm very insecure when it comes to the sex part. Even tho I've done it before (although it was a bad experience) I feel almost scared
>>
>>18137879
not her, but
Gotta fall in love. Love heals old wounds.
>>
>>18137890
cont. I'm actually in similar shoes as you, but at 31 and only a small handful of experience, with actual piv sex happening only once. It's torture, and I'm waiting for a girl I really like to see if she's single. I'd prefer to have a deep connection than fuck randoms, even though I'm tempted, naturally. Means a lot more to be inside someone you really appreciate.
>>
>>18137890

People say that on here often. But it doesn't seem realistic to me. I mean, some people actually search for love and it takes years..

For someone like me. I'm at a serious disadvantage because I have never dated before and I'm nearing my 30s..

How do I find someone who loves me before even having sex?
>>
>>18137836
I don't mind the virginity itself. But my ex cheated on me because he had only had sex with one girl and wanted to see what was out there. So I'd be wary of that
>>
>>18137879
You just have to work on your insecurities. There's no secret solution that will make your life amazing. Expose yourself to things that scare you till you can overcome it.

The older you get the lesser trivial things matter. Virginity and experience were a huge deal when I was in my late teens/early 20s but honestly as I'm nearing my late 20s it feels like it doesn't matter all that much.
I do have history, you have yours - relationships are about accepting each other with our limits and flaws. Everyone our age has baggage, and the older you get the more baggage you will have.

Don't focus on it that much. Do your thing, be happy, meet people who make you feel good and just try to develop a more sexual relationship over time.
>>
>>18137897
Well, I'll share how I fell in love again.. after all these years of waiting (sadly although she confessed to being flattered, I simply had to go, knowing she top had to go and lives way far, didn't even get her number). Sad as that sounds, I felt feelings so strong, I thought I'd repulse her or something, so I'm bottling it up till next year.

Alright. Firstly, to find love you have to look inwardly. What makes you the happiest? What is the one thing you like that brings you natural joy, with no need for stimulants to enjoy it(?) There has got to be something you have simply not stopped liking, year after year. It may be art, a specific kind of music, a hobby.

Don't go for anything you sort of like, go for something that you truly enjoy. Now, go to a major event associated with that one thing. It may be a 2-3 day convention event, a music event, an art walk, just something you know will attract likeminded people.

Then stay at that event for every single day of it. If you find visually appealing girls there, try not to let it rattle you. Wait till your heart tells you who it is. You will know because this girl will make you feel unlike any of the other ones can, they can't even come close. You just wanna grab her and dance with her, your heart will feel crushed if she simply walks by and away from you.

Your heart will tell you.
>>
>>18137907

I just don't know how to fix that insecurity. I feel intimidated by women when I know they've had many boyfriends.

Well it's hard for me to actually meet women. Usually it's at bars because I'm never around girls otherwise. But girls at bars just want sex..
>>
>>18137918

Unfortunately for me. My 2 biggest passions seriously lack women. It's not common to find attractive women in the aviation field since its male dominated. and it's extremely rare to find cute girls who are interested in guns.
>>
>>18137921
Go to therapy and talk about your insecurities with a professional.
Talk to girls. Establish personal bonds with them.
Start a class, go running, go to events, start volunteering. See women as people.
And, little by little, step by step, start flirting and being more sexual.
>>
Are there girls who don't want to be America's Next Top Hooker?
>>
>>18137936
Plenty. But probably, if you have to ask, you're not good enough for them.
>>
>>18137936
plenty. Fuck america, man
>>
>>18137943

This.. American women are shit tier

;__;
>>
>>18137946
>This.. American people are shit tier

Ftfy
>>
>>18137921
Hmm.. personally I don't feel intimidated by a woman if she's had many partners and I'm inexperienced in comparison. Doesn't take much for a woman to attract really. If I was a woman, I'd have probably had a history. Unless I caught myself early and realized most guys just wanna pump and dump.

I'm more concerned with the perspective from the girl that posted here about her virgin ex leaving her to explore. Guy got his confidence up and went to town, shit ain't cool. But desperation can bring out the worst in us.

So I sometimes wonder if they're right to say "fuck around", but I know that wont mean shit if I truly fall in love with the girl. Hell I've proven it with my life, the very day after I lost my virginity I started going to art uni, surrounded by artists girls. A girl even flirted with me and I remember saying, no, sorry I have a gf. Temptation was all around me though, flirty girls, etc.
When my ex dumped me though, I just dropped out and said fuck that world. The burden of her loss was far louder than any temptation. Years of my life wasted though.

I see myself moving in with the girl I love and distancing myself from the bullshit the world offers. To live a simpler life. Just torment left and right.
>>
>>18137950

I want to argue with you. But I can't, because this cry baby SJW liberals who are so "terrified" of their own country really make us look like shit. It embarrasses me..
>>
>>18137950
What's that? I can't hear you over the sound of my $18 trillion GDP and hundreds of trillions of dollars in wealth
>>
My gf of two years broke up with me January, then got with someone she knew in 2011 who lives on a different continent, and they've never met. Is this a rebound?
>>
>>18137953
>I don't feel intimidated by a woman if she's had many partners
You're a literal fucking cuck. I can't imagine any woman wanting you
>>
>>18137953

When I lost my virginity, I felt extremely guilty. Even while I was in the middle of the sex, I didn't feel thrilled it excited. I just had this feeling of guilt. After it was over I felt really bad about myself. So I've been unable to do it since. I've had opportunities in the past few years. But I never acted on them because I don't want to feel "wrong" again. Perhaps I'm just very sexually repressed. But I felt terrible after I lost my vCard. It fucked my self esteem.

So now when I talk to girls who talk about sex like it's no big deal it creates stress for me to even think about
>>
>>18137959
And you are far too quick to judge. If she had meaningful experiences along the way, good for her, no fault of hers that she found me late. And I can't turn back time and transform her into a pure virgin waifu, not like I give a shit really. I wouldn't like her telling me about her past sexual exploits of course, if I truly think she's special.

If you are easily shaken by someones past, you will never be able to make room to appreciate them.
>>
>>18137954
European here, Trump actually makes you into a laughing stock and is an embodiment of all the negative stereotypes about Americans. (Sexually repressed horndogs, uncouth big-mouthed people who are impressed with whoever screams loudest, disdain for culture and diplomacy.)
>>
>>18137960
We've talked here before. I think you're the guy who wants to move to Daytona Beach, no? If so, take it one day at a time bro. My life isn't at all what I expected it would be either.
>>
>>18137967

How do you know that she hasn't done some crazy stuff back in the day, and that she doesn't think about those days often even while with you? What if the sex you have with her can't satisfy her to the same level that she had with a few guys in the past?
>>
>>18137971

Yeah that's me. Sorry for posting again. I just think a lot and like to vent
>>
>>18137967
How am I too quick to judge? This doesn't give you a signal at all about the person? It's like giving a loan to someone who defaulted on all previous loans. Doesn't mean they will default on this one, but it is very likely compared to someone who never defaulted before. If you ignore this fact, you will quickly go out of business. See what I'm sayin?
>>
>>18137959
>I feel intimidated by ghosts of penises
>but you're a cuck for just going about your life not giving a fuck about that

>>18137973
Hate to break it to you but a virgin can also fantasize about gangbangs, or be sexually unsatisfied. No she won't know all the details without experiencing it first-hand but fantasy often trumps reality and can be quite compelling as well.
>>
>>18137973
No woman will be satisfied having vanilla sex with just one men her whole life. You are asking for something unrealistic, this full satisfaction is impossible.
>>
>>18137710
Anyone?
>>
>>18137958
Please respond. I'm really dumb and don't really know the answer
>>
>>18137970
Ha, like anyone cares about a eurofag's opinion. Your currency is on the verge of collapsing, in aggregate your economies are in the crapper, and you beg us for our military support. So stop pretending like your opinion matters
>>
>>18137970

Well I view it differently.

I like Trump because he wants to put our interests first (which I believe should be the mindset of every country).

It's like when you get on an airplane and the flight attendants say "In the case if an emergency, secured YOUR oxygen mask first before helping others"

We have a lot of issues that really need to be worked on. Illegal immigration, our infrastructure is shit, we are losing jobs, security, and other issues. Trump is really the only person who can't be bought and has more of a chance of delivering his promises than anyone else. The thing is he's actually trying to keep those promises but is getting blocked by people trying to Undermind him.
>>
>>18137973
Who says I wont? Statistically speaking, if I have more in common with her, than some guy she thought she was compatible with, and I make love to her and make her truly feel appreciated, she is far more likely to forget about those guys, than even bother caring to remember. If a woman knows you truly appreciate her, you have little to worry about. If she fucks up, it's on her. Trust can be rebuilt, even slowly..and boy I'm a patient man.
>>
>>18137987
Man*
>>
>>18137992
The part in your post that I agree with is that he has stuck well to the promises he made while running as a candidate.

That part I disagree with is the implication that you couldn't have found another red-blooded politican in all of the US to serve his country with the best intentions of the nation in mind.

And even assuming you're right, both on account of Trump sincerely caring about the average man and there not being another potential candidate. That still leaves Trump a petty, hysterical and crude man who cannot even shake another man's hand with respect without needing to look macho.
>>
>>18137957
are you chinese?
>>
>>18137991
The post specifically mentioned how the US looks to outsiders. It's bad.

Whether you care or not is up to you, obviously.
>>
Girls: Would gynecomastia be a deal breaker for you? It's sort of a minor variation, but still fairly noticeable. I think I've got an attractive face (or at least a personality) since I've caught the attention of a couple of girls and one in particular that I'm also into, but that could be irrelevant if this is a problem.
>>
>>18137991
>your fine arguments are of no vaslue, because you are european.
yes, absolutely the right mindset for this board
>>
>>18137981
I don't treat people like a bank operation.

I just see a woman for who she is. Hell, our relationship may turn into something even stranger than I imagine, who knows. Ideally though, lots of sex in the missionary position and cooking for one another, along with shared hobbies. What more can you ask for?

Now he's the hyprocisy in your thinking. If you met a tight little 18 year old, short petite cutie, and she told you she's fucked plenty, you would probably STILL be sexually attracted to her. You may just wanna fuck her. And be no different than the garbage she left behind. So in that line of thinking you catch yourself and realize, the only thing that's gonna keep a woman around, is you thinking good of her, no matter what. Being in a perpetual state of forgiveness around her, and acceptance.

God made only one of her, just one. If she's truly special, you have only this lifetime to prove to her how special you think she is. And in all the love you show her, she will feel appreciated. That's what matters.
>>
>>18138010
No, would not be a big deal to me at all. Would be preferably if you are not self-conscious about it yourself (eg are still fine with getting your nipples played with).
>>
>>18138000

>red-blooded politican in all of the US to serve his country with the best intentions of the nation in mind.

That's exactly why he won. Because politicians don't deliver their promises. People wanted an outsider who won't be politically correct. Not only that, but Trump was the only candidate who could beat Hillary Clinton. Trump is someone who that has nothing to gain. Which is the case of President Trump. He's not even getting paid as president. The money he gets paid is going straight back to the Treasury to help our debt.

I agree with you I don't like some of his manners of speech. But I will also say he has been very unfairly treated and shown.

That whole thing about "grab them by the pussy?" Taken completely out of context. How? That recording was a private conversation he had with one of his friends 15 years ago. He didn't even know he was being recorded. Yet it was shown how he hates women and is a rapist. Everyone talks about sex with their close friends. Private conversations are private. So that shit seemed very unfair.
>>
File: Lawrence_Alma-Tadema_11.jpg (173KB, 704x1124px) Image search: [Google]
Lawrence_Alma-Tadema_11.jpg
173KB, 704x1124px
I just wrote my crush I like her. Fuck, what an imbecile I am.
>>
A girl that I was really good friends with for many years turned out to be an attention whore. Ok maybe not that extreme, but damn she's drunk-posting relationship shit on twitter, and literally asking for attention in 8+ posts.

I don't know if I should just drop her or continue being friends with her?
Obviously I won't cut ties completely, but her behavior isn't something I want to be associated with.

Am I over thinking this? Obviously it's not my problem, nor am I going to be all white knight about it. Idk is this something that blows over or does this kind of behavior continue throughout life?
I guess it's impossible to tell, I think I was just blindsided since she never acted this way before.
>>
>>18138031
>hi /adv/
>come and tell me I'm cool, did good and everything will be fine

coming here makes you a double imbecile. Nice combo
>>
>>18138028
>Because politicians don't deliver their promises.
And the reason this trope exists is because the very essense of politics is reaching compromise and being strategic/manipulative as opposed to upfront. Look at what Trump is doing: he has this "no bullshit" attitude that rubs other politicians the wrong way and hurts the diplomatic connections the US have. It isn't just because politicians like it that they weigh their words and twist their messages, it's because they have to work with a lot of different pressures. Trump simply cannot do everything that the average American in Texas wants, even disregarding other political factors, because the average Texan doesn't realize how fucked he or his kids are going to be if Trump plays his cards wrong and fucks up the relationship with, say, China or whatever. It is the job of a politician to BOTH think of what the voter wants AND make that into a concrete political plan that works factoring in everything that the average voter doesn't know about.

There is no way around this. Look how Trump has tried hard to keep true to his word but cannot because he is a politician and not a CEO. So my opinion is, if you have to have a politician that by nature won't be able to be completely straight with everyone, you better have one who has diplomatic skill and the strategic insight to be a -good- politician.

I am also unsure about the political correctness part. Where does political correctness end and human decency begin? Bathrooms for transpeople is a clear issue. But what about telling a reporter she must be gushing blood, is that being "politically incorrect" or just being an unprofessional dick? To me it's the latter. Not everything contrarian and rude needs to be hailed solely because it isn't politically correct, either.

Also yeah it was fifteen years ago but he was a grown man fifteen years ago, not a teenager. The fact that he didn't know he was recorded only drives home that he was being his authentic self.
>>
>>18138046
I don't think it shows him to be a rapist or even someone who hates women. It is not unlikely to me, given the kind of person that he seems to be, that he was playing it up to be the cool guy for his friends. But the issue with that tape is not that he is talking about sex, but the way he talks about obtaining it and how he paints women as his personal groupies that he can treat as sex toys.

As for whether he is sincere, as I mentioned I do note and appreciate that so far he has stuck extremely closely to what he said he would do, and it puzzles me how much his popularity seems to dwindle when he does exactly what he told people he would do.
But aside from that, I do think it is odd that so many people have always perceived him as honest and straightforward as a person, while this is a man who literally wrote books about how to rip off business partners and make money by intimidating people into not suing.
>>
>>18137902
If he hadn't cheated on you and confessed his sexual frustration to you, how would you have solved it for him?

I'm curious. Were you with many guys before him?
>>
This is for any gender, don't wanna make thread. I had sex and oral with an escort , used protection, and 24 hours later I have a cold sore on my lip. I have had these since I was a child. Will I be ok, is it likely to get genital herpes too?
I feel quite anxious, pls send healing vibes.
>>
>>18138062
>solved
How does one solve a desire for fresh pussy in a monogamous relationship? Not her btw.
>>
>>18138066
Well, if he was truly, madly in love with her, I think that would have solved itself naturally. But I feel desperation triggers depression, so essentially, I'd treat it like depression and take meds till my brain thinks rationally, without primitive carnal escapism being a priority elsewhere, other than our home.

I don't think betrayal is even a good excuse. I refuse to defile someone I love in such a way.
>>
>>18138063
Don't worry man, use a dental dam in the future when going down on some prostitute but it's likely nothing. It is theoretically possible for oral herpes to "jump" to the genitals and vice versa, but both viruses (oral and genital) have developed specifically for that biological environment. Apart from that, the risk that you have more than a handful of outbreaks if it does happen is also slim.

If you didn't see anything on her (cold sores or sores/warts arounf the genitals) it's much more likely that your immune system is a bit down than that she gave you anything. I hope you did use a condom, though.
>>
>>18138070
is ever a good excuse* rather
>>
>>18138062
No, I'd only had sex with him. He did confess his sexual frustration... after having cheated (I didn't know at the time). I suggested spicing things up... It's dumb but I liked cosplaying, and thought that might help. It was too late so I have no idea if that would've helped. But if it didn't, we could've broken up. I would much prefer that over the pain of being cheated on. At least that way my trust for him wouldn't be broken, and maybe we could've dated again.

In the end supposedly what made him want more was watching porn. That's what he says at least. So maybe not watching it would help. He does deeply regret it though and still wants to get back together. But I knew that would happen.
>>
>>18138071
Thank you for putting my mind at ease. I did use a condom of course. I had being awake for over 2 nights and was feeling anxious before I noticed it appear, maybe this could have lowered my immune system. No more of these Sirens for me,. I'm going lose weight and find a nice, conservative girl.
>>
>>18138095
You should try it...

I think..as a guy.. if my gf cheated, it would destroy me, and I would probably do everything to distance her from that life, and probably become really controlling or upset in a bad way...

A part of me knows though..that us humans are just crying out for help mostly.. crying out not to feel alone, crying out not to feel like we're "missing out", crying out for having fucked up along the way..

I wish so badly that I could divorce myself entirely from feelings of desperation. So I suggested meds here as an alternative, because I truly feel desperation is a peace of mind destroyer and relationship crippler. So I'd treat it like a depression.

When I was with my ex, even though it was long distance, I was so crazy about her it was cringy and repulsive to some extent. But it was raw and real for me. If she was still with me, we'd probably have several kids together by now. Instead, she became similar to your ex in that she wanted a "new start". Which is essentially "I need space" (new penis).

Years lost on depression for nothing.

I want my next relationship to be as strong, but not long distance. But the person I wanna attract is so crazy, it's like I'm setting myself up for failure. But she just happens to be the one I developed feelings for. Maybe if she says yes, I can back to advice someday and share the progress. Ideally, in a good light.
>>
>>18138032
You're gonna not be friends with her because she posted some drunk tweets?
>>
>>18135501
>>18135510
>>18135517
>>18135523
Okay just had the date with the girl. I think it went great. Had a lot of laughs and smiling. The tooth thing was actually not nearly as bad as I thought. She looks adorable with or without her tooth in. She did say she will be getting an implant once her hole heals.

Would it be wrong of me to send her a text later saying, "I had a great time during lunch today! You are absolutely adorable with or without your tooth :)"
>>
>>18138369
Don't mention the tooth.
Thread posts: 331
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.