[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

In a relationship, kissed other girl on several occasions, and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: 1470943138306.gif (752KB, 500x515px) Image search: [Google]
1470943138306.gif
752KB, 500x515px
So i've fucked up majorly and am a major scumbag.

Everything was going great with my girlfriend, until one night I got really drunk when out with friends, and kissed a girl I met through my circle of work friends. I don't even fucking know why - alcohol is obviously no excuse but I just couldn't stop myself as I felt like I really liked this girl because we shared so much in common.

Same thing happened on several occasions, told her I liked her etc. Didn't try to sleep with her but stupidly didn't stop pursuing her or tell her I'm in a relationship. Anyway she found out I have a girlfriend, and not surprisingly thinks I'm a cunt.

She then said I NEED to tell my girlfriend, as she feels extremely guilty about it and bad for her. We haven't spoken for a month, then out the blue sends me a message the other day asking me if I've told her yet so it feels as if she's not going to let it go until I tell her. I am in a state of panic she is going to tell her herself, I can't bring myself to tell my girlfriend because it would absolutely ruin her, we would be finished as she'd never be able to trust me again, and after all of this, I've realized how badly I don't want to lose her.
>>
>>18134469

are you willing to give up alcohol and drugs?
>>
>>18134471
Well the root of my issues is having 0 self control, which gets heightened by my use of alcohol and drugs. saying i am willing to quit and actually quitting is obviously 2 completely different things

drugs have definitely turn me to destructive behaviour like this and acting on urges
>>
>>18134491

missing the point numb nuts.

if you drink a lot tonight, purposely do something bad, then wake up in the morning crying and admitting you have a problem, and then explaining you've done other things in the past , your girlfriend will look at you with sympathy and not think that your problem is that you're a cheater, just that you have an addiction.

she will be more inclined to stay by your side while you quit the substance abuse.

however if you waiver on this, or go back to drinking casually she will get fed up and leave you even if you don't cheat or do anything wrong, she will feel betrayed in ways she might not even be bale to word.

so it really comes down to this, whats more important, booze or your girlfriend?

frankly i only drink once in a great while, usually only one beer, and id still choose beer, but i dont like dating in general so....
>>
Its better coming from you
>>
>>18134469
Well you shouldn't really be in a relationship when you have this little self control. Your gf puts trust in you but it's wasted. You certainly want to trust her but have nothing to offer in return.

But now what you've come for:
Meet with the other girl, tell her you feel like major shit and that it's only logical that you and her keep distance. Also tell her that you feel so so bad and that you really wish that what happened wouldn't get through to your gf.

That's probably the best you can do to keep this under control but there's no guarantee.
>>
There's no easy way out of it

It's no use breaking up and pursuing that other girl, for instance, because she'll always have a problem trusting you for being a cheater.

Not telling your gf may make said girl seek her out and tell, but you never know. Bitches are crazy, she might or not do it, and you have to start making up some excuse if you choose to deny it.

Can you lie to the other girl that you did tell your gf? Maybe talk to a friend and simulate a discussion online that you can screencap and change the name to use as a forged proof.
>>
I fucking hate cheaters
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.