[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Should i get a Hysterectomy?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: ....jpg (6KB, 250x187px) Image search: [Google]
....jpg
6KB, 250x187px
I've been thinking and i'm leaning towards doing it, should i though? I don't want any kids and even if i do later on in life, there's surrogate mothers and adoption.I don't have to deal with periods any more, i erase a form of cancer.
Tell me.
>is there any cons? If so, what are the cons?
>what age do i need to be to get one?
>Does it cost anything?
i'm 21 and i live in the UK, pic is unrelated.
>>
>>18134435
Your other thread is still literally on the first page
>>
>>18134441
eh?
>>
Hey OP I am a child free femon as well only I am 25 and in Canada.

It is extremely hard in Canada to get the surgery done in your 20s even if you already have kids they wont do. Your best bet is to research online reddit is gay but they have a google doc up on the childfree board that lists all the doctors that may consider in different parts of the world I suggest go checking that out. For me personally none of them would even consider me until I am atleast 28 and I have disabilities too so lol.
The regret rate is only %20 but doctors morals are high and want everyone to pop out babies.
>>
>>18134435
if you don't birth more white children, who will?
>>
You do realize your uterus creates hormones and you'll basically have to be on the same hormone replacement treatment as trannys. And its a shitty fucking process replacing those fucking hormones for years and years and years.

Idk how you britbongs do it but in the US that is not even an elective surgery. I've never heard of a single surgeon willing to do it unless it was literally life threatening.

Just get on the fucking pill.
>>
>>18134453
It's painfully obvious you're the same fucking person. Don't make 2 goddamn threads on the same topic.
>>
>>18134435
so you didn't get the answer you wanted in the other thread and you decided to make another?
just fucking suck it up and take birth control. when you hit your 30s have them rip all of it out and enjoy.
>>
>>18134479
30? Try post menopause lol
My mom's in her 50's and starting menopause. Asked her doctor about it, since her uterus is basically shutting down anyway, doc said it was still making hormones though and it would not be wise to remove it until it's stopped making hormones.
So op's looking at having the damn thing until it's literally broken and not serving a function anymore before doctors would even touch it. And even then, they'd rather just leave the husk in than risk killing the patient removing it if its not causing a problem.

Hysterectomies are no joke, its an incredibly risky surgery.

So basically, hysterectomy wouldn't be a valid option until she's literally too old to get pregnant anyway. BC or shutting her damn legs is her only valid options.
>>
You'll regret doing it later down the line. You'll get baby crazy when you meet someone you love, and it'll hurt you bad that even though you'll have a kid it isn't your own flesh and blood.

There's a mental and physical disconnect if you don't go through the hardships of being pregnant, morning sickness, all the bad stuff, and then when you hold your baby you realize it was all worth it. As they get older you can't look at them and see yourself in their eyes, or lips, or anything.

Trust me, don't do something permanent, you may see adoption and surrogate fine now, but I'm willing to bet you'll break down in tears and regret when your partner wants to have babies and you can't have it with him.
>>
>>18134435
TIE YOUR FUCKING TUBES ALREADY GOT DAMN
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.