[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Men

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_2264.jpg (31KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2264.jpg
31KB, 480x360px
I just love Japanese guys but I've never seen one in real life..
4chan is filled with many lonely people, so I just wanted to ask what to do
>>
>>18134049

unfortunately race based gatherings are frowned upon, so its hard to really advise someone on how to find someone of a specific race. the only thing you can do is talk to japanese men wherever they might be.

i assume you are american. if you live on the coast, particularly the west coast, you are more likely to meet men of japanese descent. not so much on the east coast, and ESPECIALLY not in middle america. cities will of course have more of them, but colleges anywhere will have more as well.

every time i go to an anime meet up a solid amount of them tend to be japanese so there is that.
>>
>>18134056
Don't live in America
>>
>>18134077

where?
>>
>>18134078
The gulf, Dubai
But thanks! I shouldn't be judging based on race, I just feel like they're really kind hearted and nice people according to what I've read and watched on tv or online
>>
>>18134108

well even if you disregard that really stupid idealization of their personalities, japanese men are hot, i feel the same way, and hwen i was younger i exclusively dated orientals.

unfortunately there arent going to be many japanese people in dubai, let alone orientals in general.
>>
>>18134049

you love the IDEA of japanese guys. if youve never met one, you dont really know what youre talking about.

look up paris syndrome. disappointment is the only thing that will come from this obsession
>>
the question is do you like japanese men that are the idol look or just japanese in general.

cause i can tell you the majority of japanese men dont look like idols, theres a reason they're idolized and get paid money based on looks
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.