[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

blocked by LDR girlfriend on text app

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

File: sad_businessman.jpg (112KB, 1300x866px) Image search: [Google]
sad_businessman.jpg
112KB, 1300x866px
can someone help me? or just talk? my gf (soon to be anniversary... days away) just blocked me on text. she's been my anchor, my safe person, keeping me away from self-harm etc. I guess I was too much of a burden. IDK why she did, either she needs time to herself, she's mad at me for being annoying, she doesnt love me, her dad, idk what. Basically I just need someone to talk to and I'm begging one of you to say something. rough night, sorry for the ramble. (i'm 18, she's 17)
>>
>>18134030

maybe its time to be the main character in your own story instead of the satellite character in the story of a girl you never met.

sadness is an addiction you know. it makes us feel like our lives have meaning, that were special because of how tragic we can feel, even more so if nothing is technically wrong iwth our live,s it makes us feel like we are especially special, born wrong, unable to find happiness like normal people.
>>
Were there any warning signs before this happened? Was everything OK the night before? And this may sound dumb, but are you sure you're blocked? Like does it tell you or is she not responding?
>>
File: 1478905683270.jpg (192KB, 1440x1996px) Image search: [Google]
1478905683270.jpg
192KB, 1440x1996px
>>18134030

Wanna hear something crazy?

She's not your girlfriend. You're not in a relationship. She's just some girl on the internet you cling to to save you from your problems.
>>
File: 87xrv1q.gif (1MB, 720x1100px) Image search: [Google]
87xrv1q.gif
1MB, 720x1100px
>>18134066
I don't know if that's fair to say, though. It doesn't make his feelings for her any less real, or the feelings from her that he perceived. It's not so much an issue of the relationship's validity as it is of how he can deal with his feelings.

It hurts to lose someone. It hurts a lot. And OP, let me just tell you that there's no easy way to overcome this. Healing takes time. And as >>18134052 said, it's possible that this may all have been a mistake. Do you have other means of contacting her (email, Steam, Skype, etc.)? If so, it's certainly possible that she just lost one means of communication, especially if she didn't remove/block you from those services.

If she did intentionally cut you off, then she's in the wrong. So please don't blame yourself. Even if the relationship didn't work out, you deserved an explanation. If you confirm that she did, indeed, want to cut contact with you, then please don't dwell on it. Instead, maybe it'd help to try to take your mind off of it and focus on moving forward. There are plenty of others out there.

For now, maybe just try to confirm that things are as they seem before making conclusions. Who knows, maybe it'll turn out much better than you think! Let us know how it goes, anon! :)
>>
>>18134043
(Not OP)

Anon, I don't know who you are. But this is the most beautiful
>>
>>18134043
damn this post is something out of a steinbeck novel

too bad the OP will probably let it go over his head.
>>
>>18134121

thanks man. I think we've all been there, on both sides of that. Wanting to think that romance means destiny, and of course making mountains out of mole hills in order to feed our addiction to self pity.

hopefully OP gets it.
>>
>>18134133
Mean to say most beautiful thing i've heard.

I'd buy you a beer broski
>>
>>18134135

and id drink it if i wasnt fucked up on pain pills right now. thanks man. made my night better.
>>
File: 1386656079974.gif (2MB, 640x260px) Image search: [Google]
1386656079974.gif
2MB, 640x260px
>>18134115

>It doesn't make his feelings for her any less real, or the feelings from her that he perceived

>It's not so much an issue of the relationship's validity as it is of how he can deal with his feelings.

I disagree. I think being able to intelligently discern which feelings of yours are rational from those that are irrational is the key first step in processing them. Respecting someone's feelings regardless of how ungrounded they are in reality simply because they are real to them does no one any favors.

I can have a "real" feeling that bugs are crawling around the inside of my skull and that Sesame Street is a CIA brainwashing program meant to turn us all into sleeper cells but the fact that its classified as a feeling has no bearing on how much validation or consideration it is owed. My feelings aren't guaranteed respect or validity simply because they are feelings. They may be real but they are generated by delusion. Acknowledging that delusion is priority number one.

The fact of the matter is that this isn't a real relationship. Its a codependent infatuation between two dysfunctional people. I'm not saying he isn't allowed to feel distressed about that I'm just saying that grounding your reaction in reality is the first step to take before you even begin to start trying to tackle this problem. Be honest with yourself. The end result will not be healthy if the entire basis for your thought process is a delusion meant to protect you from real life implications and responsibility.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.