[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Yeah, don't know which board to put this on so.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

File: 1482113120924s.jpg (2KB, 125x105px) Image search: [Google]
1482113120924s.jpg
2KB, 125x105px
So...is there anyway to stop periods once and for all? Like, is there a surgery you can get? I'm tired of dealing with this, is there a surgery i can get that would stop periods for the rest of my life? If so, what age do you have to be to get it, i'm currently 21 and i live in the UK.
>>
If you're really skinny you can stop having periods because your body doesn't have enough energy reserves to raise a child. You see this a lot in gymnasts who have a really low body fat %. My girlfriend is like this and she only gets her period once every 4 months
>>
Hysterectomy. Not easy to convince a doctor/surgeon to perform such a surgery bc they will try to show empathy with you and try to tell you that you are too young to know whether or not you want to have children.
>>
>>18133986
>is there some way to irreversibly fuck up my body and hormonal cycles because of an inconvenience every woman has?
>>
>>18134032
meh, i don't want to have kids, if i want one in the future, there's surrogate mothers and adoption.
>>
>>18133986

you can take BC continuously and never get a period. my wife does this. talk to your doctor.
>>
Get a hysterectomy for sure. On top of not having to deal with periods anymore, you'll never get uterine or cervical cancer, and your risk of ovarian cancer is dramatically lowered. Good stuff all around.
>>
>>18134360
It's not about kids, dumbass. Disrupting the hormonal cycle has far wider reaching effects on your entire body
>>
File: rely.jpg (2KB, 125x120px) Image search: [Google]
rely.jpg
2KB, 125x120px
>>18134400
Like? Come on, tell me.
>>
>>18134406
https://www.urmc.rochester.edu/encyclopedia/content.aspx?ContentTypeID=85&ContentID=P00559

Second paragraph. And that's just for one
>>
>>18134416
I heard that you don't have to get that, so point is invalid, also, tell me ALL the cons.
>>
>>18134406
yo, removing all your shit will fuck your body up. at least leave a little, just rip most of it out. you need to produce a regular amount of estrogen
>>
>>18134462
which part should i leave then?
>>
>>18134496
Just take birth control pills you big fucking whiner. Every woman had to deal with this shit since the beginning of time.
Let that sink in for a minute.
>>
>>18134514
no also why are you getting so triggered about what i do with MY body?
>>
>>18134032
It won't fuck up her body. My mother had her 'tubes tied' after I was born cause all she wanted was one kid. Point is, she was perfectly fine after that. Didn't have periods, didn't go through menopause and she's as healthy as a 60 year old woman can be.
>>
File: 1487392614071.png (11KB, 468x468px) Image search: [Google]
1487392614071.png
11KB, 468x468px
>>18134596
>>
>>18134601
you seem like reasonable person, tell me the cons of having this surgery and could you tell me which surgery is the more healthier option.
>>
>>18134602
eh?
>>
>>18134607
I'm actually going to bed now, but here's a resource for ya:
http://www.webmd.com/sex/birth-control/features/should-i-get-my-tubes-tied
>>
>>18134611
Additionally, make sure to do some research and go through what feels right for you.
>>
Get a hysterectomy if you're REALLY serious.

If the doctor (or even you later in life) has doubts about your decision, just remind them that orphanages are a thing and those kids need a family more than your body desiring to pass down your genes meaninglessly in a world no longer revolving around natural selection.
>>
>>18134607
Tubal ligation is a birth control method. Not having periods is an infrequent side effect
>>
>>18134607
So being a reasonable person for you means enabling your life choices.
>>
gf have an implant as birtch control
i dont know exactly whats its name but i can cream inside her all day every day and she says it only needs to be changed every 5 or so years
sideeffect is she barely getting periods

no shes not trying to trick me into knocking her up, its been like that for long and no babies are popping out
>>
>>18134641
i mean birth control lol
>>
>>18134641
How did she go about obtaining an IUD? I read most gynaecologist wont apply IUD to women who has never given birth.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.