[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Changing

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

Is going from decently ugly to good looking for a guy just a meme? There has to be a genetic wall at some point. Like for example I was looking at pics of me as a kid and I've always had a chubby face and a slight double chin, now im older and fatter and it shows more, BUT I have good beard genetics and have a full beard so its not horrible. I want to work on myself and improve but I don't want to do it and just hit a wall halfway and thats it.
>>
Lose weight, make more money
>>
>>18133690
The money thing will take a super long time to get to. But the issue im bringing up is would there be a point into losing weight and all that shit if my genetics have me be more chubby naturally. Like my biggest issue is my double chin and face fat imo and I looked it up and thats not something you can focus on burning off it just goes naturally, but naturally for me its always been there.
>>
>>18133684
Men peak in attractiveness around 30 to 35. So if you get in shape and also get into that age range you will get much more notice.
>>
>my genetics have me be more chubby naturally
that's not a thing. you just eat stupid shit and always have because you're from a bad culture and your parent's didn't care about you being a lardass.
>>
>>18133703
I don't want to wait 10+ years to maybe peak and look good.

>>18133708
I never had a bad diet when I was a kid, it went downhill around when I was 15 but as a kid I was perfectly fine. I looked a picture when I was 11 and I had a chubby looking face and facial features.
>>
>>18133684
It's easier for a guy to overcome shitty genes than a girl because so much of what attracts a woman to you has nothing to do with physical appearance. Personality, confidence, ambition, social dominance, money, unavailability, talents and skills, physical fitness, all of it attracts a woman and all of it is within your ability to change or at the very least fake.
>>
>>18133742
Now see what i've learned is you can have ALL of that but looks are a main factor. The one universal thing i've also noticed and learned that guys have to attract girls is muscles, having a decently muscular arm makes alot of girls melt.
>>
>>18133684

your fat, stop worrying about the wall and just start running.
>>
>>18133684
A good haircut can change everything. I used to always had my mom "line" me up. She is a great hair stylist but no barber. But just recently went to a real barber and got a real haircut and it is worlds difference. Literally turned me from a 5/10 to 7/10.
>>
>>18133761
I have a hairdresser who i've been with for like 12 years. I have a mean cowlick so my hair has to be done a certain length else it sticks up. I tried a barber once and it went horrible.
>>
>>18133761
pics
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.