[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How to Ghost?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

I have a question, and I'm sure many other do as well. How can you "properly" ghost on someone without hurting their feelings, and by hurting their feelings I mean blocking them or something? How can you just slowly fade away from someone's life?

Feel free to leave any tips and or stories you may have, whether they be good or bad.
>>
Easily by ignoring them.They will feel sad then move on.
You cannot escape hurting their feelings.

I am person that was ghosted nicely and I was hurt and I am person who ghosted tons of people.
>>
>>18133670
the key is to make yourself as scarce as possible to the other person
become inactive on social medias and reply to messages as little as possible
if they're normal human beings they should fuck off
if they aren't a normal human being (you know the type) then no conventional advice really applies and you may just have to tell them to fuck off if you can't handle it
>>
have you considered the possiblity of not being a pussy and telling them you are not interested in them?
>>
>>18133700
I mean we're not even aiming for a relationship it's just a matter of them being a shitty person.
>>
>>18133712
Whats impeding you from telling they are shitty?
>>
>>18133670
>How can you just slowly fade away from someone's life?
>Say you'll them back
>don't
>Make plans
>flake

Do this enough and people will get the hint.
>>
>>18133729
Well if I'm being completely honest we did date before and she insisted we stayed friends but now I'm realizing it wasn't the best idea, as hypocritical as it sounds.
>>
>>18133793
Just be fucking honest, its not that hard
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.