[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Bitter Bitch

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: 20170214_185243.jpg (1MB, 4128x2322px) Image search: [Google]
20170214_185243.jpg
1MB, 4128x2322px
>divorced love of my life
> said I'd be better off
>didn't want to be with me anymore but in reality depression just came back
Fast forward
>in a new relationship with amazing person
>had a thing for one another back in the day but went our separate ways due to life style differences
I am so depressed. Im angry all the time and I'm generally an ass to new partner because I'm afraid the same thing will happen. I don't want to be like this. How do I stop being a bitter bitch?
>>
Just relax. Embrace the delights of the present. The pain of the past has already come and gone. Your experiences shape you, but you shouldn't let yourself be haunted by the specter of this old love.

The best way to treat past relationships is like a photo album. Keep the pictures in a book somewhere, because it wasn't nothing, but don't frame a giant copy of them on the wall to watch over your every step of every day, you feel me?
>>
>>18133511
I think my biggest issue is admitting that it hurt and that I let someone hurt. They've admitted that they messed up and would like nothing more than for me to come home. I can't tell if they are saying these things to hurt me or just to torment me. Im suffering deeply and my new partner feels threatened because I still let them get to me.
So much of my life, 4 years, was with my ex and as most couples do our lives were deeply intertwined so when we split I lost my entire support system.
>>
>>18133529
I get it, Holmes. My wife of seven years left me two weeks ago. I'll probably be fucked up for a long time.

But I'm not you, so I can see your shit real clear. You CANNOT let this old shit fuck you up. It's not fair to your new shit.
>>
>>18133577
Man I'm sorry about that good luck healing that nasty wound.
I think maybe I need to find a new outlet then because I'm usually fine save of my horrible fucking attitude. Most of the time my partner thinks it's cute which is weird but when it's an issue it's a big one.
>>
>>18133597
The hardest part is that I strive to be a rational person and get shit situated properly, and I know she doesn't love me anymore because she fucking told me, but then I periodically just get consumed by a dark rage. It just bubbles out.

On a higher level, I know I can move forward because there's nowhere else to go, and I gotta get my shit in order, but beneath the surface of the water of the mind a black serpent filled with malice and fury lurks. Shit's fucked. I probably need professional help.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.