[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So i quit my job recently because my new manager was a cunt

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: 1399582682388.jpg (4KB, 349x314px) Image search: [Google]
1399582682388.jpg
4KB, 349x314px
So i quit my job recently because my new manager was a cunt

Been working their for almost 5 years, i thought that experience would make getting a job a piece of cake. A month and a week later im still jobless doing applications. Bear in mind all im doing is trying to find a simple minimum wage job to live.

I dont know what im doing wrong anons. Im thinking its the gay ass questionnaire at the end that fucks me up. Like, how the fuck are you supposed to answer those stupid personal questions? Am i supposed to give an honest assessment of myself? Am i supposed to lie through my teeth and pretend everything is flowers and rainbows? Or does answering like that prove that im a big liar and get my application thrown out? Or am i supposed to cater my questions towards the type of job im applying to?(for example, social outgoing if i want to work directly with people)

I. I just dont know
>>
that's why you don't quit your job. What else were you going to go to?
>>
>18133452

I wasnt the only one who quit, the place lost 10-15 people over the course of 4 months after the cunt came. Even some managers left. Shit wasnt worth some fat cunt watching and criticizing our every move 24/7
>>
>>18133452

that and i forgot to add, i didnt really need the job per se, now i just can have a social life like i used to. Im living at my moms place til i join the military near the end of the year. Just wanted some disposable income
>>
>>18133482
>>18133478
i did the same thing. I quit my job of 4 years and i haven't really been doing anything as of yet. It's been a couple months and I don't really know what else to do.

Military sounds pretty good, but going to war sounds like it could suck
>>
>>18133492

im joining the navy. all im really gonna do is waste 4 years on a boat and get paid for it for some reason
>>
>>18133500
Maybe i'll try a trade
>>
>Or am i supposed to cater my questions towards the type of job im applying to?
Obviously this. With a touch of "work well with others" or something similar.

You get "pleasure from helping others" if it's a customer service job.

What sort of jobs you aiming for? I can make shit up all night.
>>
> Am i supposed to give an honest assessment of myself?
NO.

FUCK NO.

Those things are useless employee detectors. Only a moron would answer those honestly.

They intentionally look for people who are smart enough to lie about all those things on there. You want to make yourself look like the greatest employee that has ever existed. It's not like they're going to test you or do an under cover investigation to make sure you really do work well with others and are a great leader and all that other shit.

LIE. Fucking lie. That sad truth of the world is that being an honest, altruistic and loyal person gets you NOWHERE. You need to lie, manipulate and be selfish if you really expect to get where you want to in life.

Basically be a sociopath and you will do well in life. That includes application questions and interviews. Lie through your teeth.
>>
>>18133599
Whoaaaa, hold up. It's not about being a sociopath. It's hardly manipulation.

Yes, you have to tell them what they want to hear. And part of that is understanding what will be required from the job.

If it's a job that you want or need, then you are going to perform these tasks/qualities regardless.

Whether you are a social or outgoing individual, you're going to need to act like a social and outgoing individual if you're going to perform well in some, small sales/customer service position. It comes with the territory.

Most likely customer service is not the job for you if you can not present these qualities. And there are plenty of other jobs that don't require social interaction as part of the job.

Take warehousing for example. Be a "team player." "Listen to and perform directions well." If you have experience, "perform quickly and efficiently."

ANYONE is capable of these qualities.

"WILLINGNESS TO LEARN" or "EASILY TEACHABLE" is ALWAYS a go-to comment to make if you are searching outside of your skill set.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.