[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How to tell boss to fuck off and let me work?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

File: 2978.jpg (91KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
2978.jpg
91KB, 640x480px
He comes along with his bright ass fucking idea and makes a complete mess out of what i very carefully calculated would be the most efficient way and he makes 3 times as much work, scrapping everything i had laid out.

i didnt ask for his help, i didnt ask for him to come over and take a look at it. he just come over to check out how things were going and he gets a very dim light bulb over his head and fucks shit up royally. and im left fixing and cleaning it up.

pics to help illustrate what the fuck it is that im dealing with.
>>
Explain to him in detail why your way is better, then do it your way
>>
>>18133255
Do it his way - he's the boss.
>>
File: image.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
>>18133255
>>
image.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
>>18133301
>>18133283
My finished work. It's not perfect, I had a plan to improve on the next cut.
>>
image.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
>>18133255
>>18133283
>>18133303
His work. Now, this hole is cut about an 1/8th inch short of the lines I had measured out. Meaning I have to go around and grind a quarter fucking inch AND make it come out straight. How is this even acceptable?

I was working just fine until he comes along with his unsolicited 'help' and makes shit so much harder. This is fucked up and not right.
>>
>>18133255
>>18133283
>>18133309
And now that I think about it, he's gone and fucked up the entire project....

Bc through those holes there is gonna go square tubing. And there is another side that will have the same holes cut off. And now that he gone and free handedly cut out the ones he had, they aren't gonna match up to the other side. Less we can perfectly match how fucked up they are on the side he's done blew up. Ffs.
>>
>>18133309
Damn he just fucked that shit up.
>>
>>18133333
Digits speak the truth.
>>
Bump, needing more than these simple and vague responses >>18133262 >>18133283

I know that he is trying to help, but I hate making people feel stupid. And this entire situation has me beyond frustrated to the point of cursing him out and pissing on his lunch.

I might just have to bend over and take it up the ass. Fuck a B, it has more holes.
>>
There isn't really a way round it. You have to speak up when he's about to do something stupid. I don't know your trade so I can't use an example but can't you just say "hang on a second, this needs to be X and we can't do that because Y." j
Just make it look like you're really fucking into it so he's overwhelmed. You need to not be afraid to stop him if he's going to wreck shit, but just make sure you explain your reasoning.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.