[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it me or is everything getting shitter and shitter?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: 1488767834346.jpg (22KB, 424x491px) Image search: [Google]
1488767834346.jpg
22KB, 424x491px
Is it me or is everything getting shitter and shitter?
>>
>>18133173

Probably a combination of both. Things have always been shitty and get periodically shittier, but you're getting more aware of it. That's sorta what growing up is about.
>>
Objectively, the world is a better place to live than it has ever been by almost every metric. It's just that your subjective experience of the world has changed. A significant factor in it is probably that your earliest points of reference are from an existence that included neither significant responsibilities or awareness of the world.
>>
>>18133205

kinda this. the thing about being young is that you were sheltered. in high school you were just expected to do some work and play some video games. sure it had its down sides, but compared to understanding the reality of life, it was pretty cozy.

still, i wouldnt go back, i find adult life to be far superior in almost every way.

regardless OP, life is the best its ever been you're just seeing challenges as reasons to be sad. a lot of the stuff we worry about doesn't really matter. we get over it without the problem being fixed, so the real pain comes from obsessing.
>>
>>18133173
>is eveything getting shittier?
Without a doubt
>is it just me?
No, its me too bruh
Shit my truck broke down today, which i just dumped hella money into last week and now im pretty much broke and fucked. Gonna miss hanging out with my buddy that just came home from across the country. Cant even afford beer or ciggaretts. Riding my bike to work tomorrow with sore ass legs from pushing this peice of shit uphill for like 2 blocks. Shit fuck my life. Now i know why so many japs commit tamagachi.
But you know, cant complain.
>>
>>18133306

>now i know why so many japs commit tamagachi

kek
>>
>>18133205
>Objectively, the world is a better place to live than it has ever been by almost every metric
ye and people are more depressed than ever
it's all downhill from here
>>
Depression is a modern disease. When people had to work 14 hours a day just to provide food for their families they didn't have time to be depressed.
Like other anon said, I realize things are objectively better, but it doesn't help the way I feel. I also think it's easier to isolate yourself than at any other point in history.
>>
>>18133173
Normally it's just be you growing up but since you grew up post-1999 things are actually just shit and getting shittier. Enjoy the ride though! Human society hasn't reached this level of weirdness ever.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.