[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How can I fix this?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: hqdefault.jpg (10KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
10KB, 480x360px
Everyday I walk to my school by myself (not too far only a mile). Yesterday morning I was 10 minutes away from my school until I realised that the girl I have a crush on was walking in a group of 4 or 5 friends just further down the road that led directly to my school (right in front of me). Me, being me (socially awkward), decided it would be best not to approach them and even if it meant arriving late. I suppose I just wanted to avoid awkward conversation and was anxious of making a bad first impression to a girl a liked to knew nothing about me but my name.

Just when we were outside the school one of her friends turned around recognised me. She started pointing to me until they had all turned. I saw my crush (and all of her friends) look straight at me for about half a minute straight as if she was expecting me to say something. Disclaimer: Please keep in mind my position. I was slowly walking behind them for half a mile whilst keeping my distance from them as if I was stalking them. So in attempted to break the awkwardness I tried to be funny by tilting my head down and smiling creepily (basically simulating a rape face). However, they all started running away and didn't seem to be laughing at all.

That night I got her phone number from a mutual friend and tried calling it, but she didn't answer (assuming it was her real number). How can I fix this?
>>
>>18133056
>How can I fix this?
Show up to school with flowers and apologize to her.
>>
File: 932c4757e5-1486802430192.png (718KB, 777x1029px) Image search: [Google]
932c4757e5-1486802430192.png
718KB, 777x1029px
>i tried to be funny while making a rape face
>i didnt want to make a bad impression by simply saying 'hi'
>>
You can fix it by not posting the same FAKE AND GAY thread every single FUCKING day MOTHER FUCKER
>>
>>18133091

can you prove this? is it in archives?
>>
>be working store
>has glass that looks into other store for advertising space
>qt girls come in
>they joke about how you could stalk somebody through that
>jokingly agree and exclaim that's how I spend my time in this boring store
>they make awkward faces at eachother and say 'creepy'
>leave without buying anything

Not even autistic, just generic small talk that 9/10 customers laugh at. Some girls are just dumb bitches, OP. Although you were slightly autistic, but basically just blow it off, pretend it never happened, and go on about your life.
>>
>>18133091
I've never posted this before :l
It only happened yesterday, check archives if you don't believe me.
>>
>>18133111

im on here legitimately every day, for large portions of the day, cuz i at least have it on in the background while doing other shit, and I've never seen this post before, and the archive didn't have it either, though its only 3 days worth of stuff
>>
>>18133097
Thanks, but I've already heard people talking about it and it seems to be spreading already.
>>
>>18133116
Yep, he's probably just a troll.
>>
>>18133097

this guy was just being funny but OP you were being super autistic.

though this anons attitude about it brings up a strong point.

play it off. thats all you can do OP. act like it was no big deal and they were making a big deal out of it, and nothing bad will really happen.

you're in highschool, so you havent realized this yet, but what people say / think literally doesn't matter, once you graduate you dont see these people anymore.
>>
>>18133122

so you claimed he was spamming just because you think the story sounds trolly?
>>
>school
>crush

Come back when you're out of high school
>>
>>18133131
What's the point in reposting when I am out of high school to ask for advice about something that (by then) would've happened 2 years ago?
>>
>>18133147
There's a good realization right there.

This event doesn't, and won't matter. Enjoy the rest of your day, anon.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.