[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Flirting advice

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

Whenever I try to flirt with a girl, I get friendzoned. I'm not dumb, I have topics to discuss, awkward silences never happen, every girl that I talked to liked me, but as a friend. I mean, when I tried to flirt.
I'm not ugly, those girls usually give me good compliments, including that I'm good looking, talkative, very kind, intelligent etc. I think I'm making wrong decisions when it comes to flirting, any advice would be appreciated.
>>
You're probably too nice and trying too hard. You have to talk to girls like you would anyone else and be bold in your opinions and shit. If you're too agreeable girls think you're weak. And also, be more touchy and upfront.

When you keep your cool and speak your mind girls will follow, you have to appear to be a leader. You need to get to the top of the dominance heiarchy.
>>
>>18133048

first and foremost, realize that romance is not the default state. the problem isn't that you're getting friendzoned, its that the girls you hit on dont like you.

this is generally indicative of girls being too hot for you. it happens a lot. guys, not necessarilly bad looking guys, tend to hit on hot chicks only, and a sa result end up hitting on chicks who are clearly too good for them, but they can't see that.

right now you're kind of like a fat chick who insists that shes good looking because all of her platonic friends say she is.

actually attractive men rarely ever hear that they are attractive. women dont go around saying 'WOW YOU'RE SO HOT I WANT TO STICK MY GIRL PENIS IN YOUR MAN VAGINA'.

hot men know they're hot because they get the girls they pursue. thats pretty much the only indication of your actual level of attractiveness.

ergo if girls across the board are rejecting you its not because you're 'making wrong decisions when ti comes to flirting'

girls are not saying 'WOW YOU'RE SO ATTRACTIVE AND WED TOTALLY BE DATING IF IT WASN'T FOR THE FACT THAT YOU FLIRTED 2% SLOWER THAN CHAD'.

think about it.
>>
>>18133048

Basically what he said >>18133058
You have to be more direct, also give us some examples of your flirting, so we can answer it better. Do you do it via text or in person?
>>
>>18133082
>end up hitting on chicks who are clearly too good for them
top jej
>>
>>18133102

whats so funny abotu that line?
>>
>>18133048

Conversation is not flirting. Being good looking or getting complements is not flirting. You need to tease them, be tactile with them, make them laugh and blush and generally make them notice your interest. If you just chat and act friendly, they'll only see you as friend. You need to charge the situation more.
>>
>>18133102
Well there's one problem, obviously.

>Thinking he's a 10/10
Good one
>>
>>18133137
basically this

some women flirt for whatever reason. personalities vary. flirting does not mean that they want your dick. sorry.

it might be that i have just met ones with personal disorders, but every single one of them have never taken the spoken initiative. i guess you kind of have to tell them that you like them, like romatically. like, penis in their vagina would probably work very well for some in given situations.
>>
So, I'm OP from a different PC. Let's make it clear.
I'm looking to flirt with girls that are near my league. I've mentioned that they gave me compliments, just to make sure you understand that I'm not ugly stupid creep. Also, girls find my topics and stories interesting. I can talk almost about everything. They also said that they haven't seen soo kind and good looking guy in a while.
But, I don't know how to actually flirt, because I act friendly, I'm too kind, want to help, I don't know tricks to make girl like me more than a friend.
That's why I'm asking for best flirting tips. Also, adding fact that most of the girls had different picture of me before actually meeting me. In their eyes, I was highly self confident person that had many many girls before. So, I can just not show them my true face, and actually succeed. I can show them that I care later. It's not hard to pretend for me, if I know what to do.
>>
File: 1387775747040.gif (994KB, 486x289px) Image search: [Google]
1387775747040.gif
994KB, 486x289px
>>18133048

Getting friendzoned and getting rejected aren't the same thing.

If you're actually asking girls out and telling them how you feel then you're being rejected, not friendzoned.

If you're pretending to be friends with these girls in the hopes that your relationships eventually turn romantic then you're friendzoning yourself.

If you're friend zoning yourself then you're an idiot or you're like 17. If you're getting rejected constantly than you either suck or you're just asking out the wrong kind of girl.
>>
>>18133058
I'm not OP but thanks for the insight. Makes sense. Will apply on next date.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.