[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Help! Fashion advise from guys!?!?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: sh.jpg (1MB, 3988x3988px) Image search: [Google]
sh.jpg
1MB, 3988x3988px
I want to look appealing, but i don't even know how to make a outfit anymore! I have no idea what kind of outfits to wear with my sneakers anymore, In the photo is a pair of sneakers i own, & The girl in the shorts, Yea... i own a lot of pairs of shorts like that. i was thinking maybe the sneakers would look decent with some of my shorts like that but i dont know.

I also have a pair of black high top converse, & air force 1 shoes. Any other time i'm wearing some flip flops or my nike slides which i don't anyone finds attractive lmaoo. Anyways to the point, what do guys find attractive on girls? what should i wear? What would you want your girl to wear? what do guys like? (I know i should dress to make myself happy not guys) But in that case i'd be vacationing in my sweat pants & i want to look nice! hahaha. Anyways tell me what you think & shoot me some ideas guys!! Girls help is much appreciated too! x
>>
Different people find different styles attractive, obviously. You need to find fashion inspiration in people that YOU find fashionable. When you see a girl and think "Wow she is dressed really nicely" what is she wearing? There are tons of fashion blogs and resources on the internet where you can pull inspiration from.
>>
Buy what you like and put it on.
>>
Wear what you want.
>>
>>18133003
I generally find high end clothes more attractive on girls. That being said you can pull off wearing rags if your attractive. But heres some shit i can think of. Got a nice butt? Yoga pants
Nice boobs? tight revealing shirts.
Generally athletic? Tank tops maybe with some shorts. But I'm honestly probably wrong about all of this, never had a gf.
>>
>>18133003
long skirt
tank top
braid(s)
bonus points if you are a natural ginger
>>
Probably hold off on the Pippens until you know what you're doing, the chunky ironic basketball shoe thing can look great but it's hard to pull off
>>
something colorful is nice.
we like to see curves without it being obvious. (some tops are more revealing than a bikini, and then you get mad when we drool..)
I like anything girlie and cute on my women.
Word of advice, impractical does not look sexy.
If you really want to go all out, steampunk is a fun look. A loose ponytail is hot.
About the revealing thing.. the more you wear the more comfortable you seem. Being happy is sexy. Not trying to be sexy is sexy. For us, if a cute (feminine looking) girl is close to us, talks to us. that is the stuff. that is is. that is life.
Oh can i be close to you so that i may devour you, enjoy your scent and warmth and kiss you.
See what i mean.. you just have to get us thing about this and you are set.
>>
Two things:
1) Dress for the guy you want to be approached by.

2) If you don't feel confident in what you're wearing now, try some outfits that differ from your wardrobe. Keep doing this until you feel comfortable in something different or if step 1) applies.

Personally I don't have a preference in what she wears, but how she wears it.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.