[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

A question of morality

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_2565.jpg (53KB, 750x573px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2565.jpg
53KB, 750x573px
A girl i know and have liked for years has a boyfriend. He cheats on her but she dosent know and i have no proof. He would probably fall for a catfish and this could prove it to her and they would presumably break up. The problem is that I dont know that she would be with me after the break up and how would i go about getting with her after a break up. And second she really loves him and finding him doing this would hurt her and i dont want to do that for obvious reasons and if she dosent take me instead i will have just ruined a realtionship for no reason. Finally where can you find people who will catfish for me.
>>
I would at this point just come out and tell her how you know that he's cheating. It's too weird for me to both set him up for it and then if everything works out have to pretend that you had nothing to do with it. Weird foundation for a relationship. I think most people would want to hear it if their partner was cheating, wouldn't you? Seems kind of obnoxious to me to decide that you know what's best for them in such a personal matter, and rob them of the chance to judge it themselves and make an estimated choice.
>>
>>18132976
>>18132976
The problem is that she wont even question him on it out of fear of finding the truth. I agree its a strange foundation for relationship but i dont have any alternative ideas
>>
>>18132985
Then what do you hope to accomplish with catfishing, forcing her to look at evidence? Be prepared that if she's this invested in not learning the truth, she might also be way too ready to accept all of his excuses and mind games.

I wouldn't really entrust this to some random stranger. What if they're someone sadistic who just gets a kick out of fucking everything up and telling him someone ordered them to do this and that. Or come up with something different/even worse.
And it would become downright creepy to me to do it yourself. So that's another thing.

Maybe you should just accept that she's in too deep now...
>>
>>18132995
The only other thing i can think to do is wait for her to realise and be there fro her when she does but this could take years to the point shes no longer in my life and by then it will hurt her so much more as she gets more attached. Shes the most amazing person and doesnt deserve what shes got so i cant give up be uase shes "too deep"
>>
>>18133014
Then you have to tell her that he's cheating on her and that you think she's amazing and want her to be free and that she deserves better. You can't just lean back and let your life revolve around someone who's essentially out of the picture for an undefined period of time. If you really want this then you have to use all within your power to change something.
Good luck.
>>
Read the 48 laws of power and apply it. Or extort the guy
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.