[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Will start being a camcouple. Help.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: MYfreeCams-0003.jpg (318KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
MYfreeCams-0003.jpg
318KB, 1920x1080px
Need advice and I probably need advice form camgirls or camboys and camcouples.

Backstory:

I am a pretty chubby 90 kg 1.8M male at the age of 22 with no high school finished and with insecurities at the middle about my dick being too short (16CM length and slightly lower than average thickness)

My girlfriend is a very decent body girl at 1.6M 45 kg, age of 25 with no high school finished and with massive insecurities that she can oppress almost easily if I act like the situation is no big deal. Has daddy issues.

TL;DR: We are both losers in the eye of society and basic workforce means breaking our health even further for mediocre payment that doesn't get the bills payed properly or let us live our life. We live in a second world country and video-chatting (on XXX websites) can bring very good money you could only get if you got to university. Literally nothing else is an option for us and if we do not do this, our relationship ends and we will end up doing the aforementioned basic workforce and destroy our lives by doing what we could have done while living together.

What I need advice for:

Tomorrow we'll start.

We tried starting a few times before this but I failed being a pansy and ultimately she lost hope and belief in me because of that but she wants to start doing this with me tomorrow.

How do you start doing this? Camgirls, Camboys and even part of a camcouple people, how do you do this? What does it take to be a cam model and what should I do tomorrow? How do I have to act? How should I cope with doing this (while all my life i have been told only degenerated do this, I now understand the contrary). I am scared and insecure as shit and do not know what I will have to do tomorrow or what I should say. I want to do this, just too scared to start and mostly scared my religious parents will find out (which will mean instant 1-2 year break until they wrap their heads around the idea). Any advice from current/ex camgirls/boys/couples would be great.
>>
maybe have a couple drinks to calm your nerves, and if you tell yourself enough that there is nothing wrong with it it will become true. Mind over matter... you can eventually become comfortable with it as with anything in life, but the fact that you aren't to begin with maybe should tell you something about whether or not it is for you. Honestly I don't see why you being there would make you guys any more money, so I don't see why she just doesn't do it as it sounds like she doesn't have a problem with it. she has probably prostituted before or something like that tho desu sounds like. "there's nothing wrong with it, some people might have a different view, but what do they know? How would they know better than you what is right for you? and with this money we can really have a better life, there is nothing wrong with you for doing it it doesn't make you gross or anything, there's not even any touching and they don't know who you are, nobody will even know"
>>
>>18132662
na really it sounds like a terrible idea dont do it
>>
>>18132734
^ think of something else OP. Imo a cam girl or camboy is lowest thing you can do, you kind of sell your body to some weird ass people. Do some cleaning jobs or something, I know you are having a bad time and are desperate for money but you shouldnt do this.
>>
The thing is. We are pretty colorful sexual wise. We love fucking and making it special. She loves BDSM and being a whore but she is not willing to do this alone. I am almost 100% sure she'll be the one in front of the camera 90% of the time.

I just need a bit of motivation for a newbie. I already went trough the lows and highs and for us and our relationship type it's a perfect spice to make it even more worth it. Also, she did this in the past with her ex and they made as much as 1500 euros per week. But they did it for only 2 weeks (I checked). It's basically our chance to start fresh with our lives and maybe start something together.

I mostly need tips from people who are doing this or did this in the past.
>>
She'd make more if your not involved I bet
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.